Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daddysdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I feel I'm convinced to a little with whatever examples you've given. Maybe it's not about professions. But one thing I will always oppose is the vulgarity which no comedy serial or movie forgers to add. And that example of dostana. Comedy show of Kapil comes on weekends whereas movie once made is shown only when released. How could people oppose it. They do become ignorant of things which have already spilled the beans. But that's not my point now. I just wish the serial which is liked by more than half of the nation's population could bring comedy with sense.
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

@ bold - unfortunately that's the way it is, whether on TV or movies. Where in real life do you see ichchadhari nagin, or the crap they show on sasural simar ka? but still they are allowed na? people watch them for entertainment only... agar sab reality hi dekhni hai to koi art movies na dekh le... agar sab reality hi dikhani hai to fiction ka to naam hi mit jayega TV/film genre se!

Also, I don't agree that flirting with the nurse was anywhere vulgar... ( and i'm perfectly okay if you disagree) but I can still watch the show with my family... rather the jokes on krushna's show are what I find double meaning, crass and vulgar... and impossible to watch.

Simar has become a makhi in ssk πŸ˜† and no one protesting for crap like that but they have problem with comedy characters. Which are purely fictional and are meant to make people laugh, reality does not make people laugh, a terror attack or a sensitive women empowerment lecture or a sensitization campaign won't make people laugh.
And in tkss if Kapil flirts with lottery, sarla flirts with Kapil. Now both men and women are shown flirting with each other to make people laugh.
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

Simar has become a makhi in ssk πŸ˜† and no one protesting for crap like that but they have problem with comedy characters. Which are purely fictional and are meant to make people laugh, reality does not make people laugh, a terror attack or a sensitive women empowerment lecture or a sensitization campaign won't make people laugh.
And in tkss if Kapil flirts with lottery, sarla flirts with Kapil. Now both men and women are shown flirting with each other to make people laugh.

lol yes I read about the makhi twist in ssk in this forum πŸ˜†

and the last line of your reply reminds me of one more issue about what's acceptable to Indian audience and what's not. If you've seen the serial "bhabhi ji ghar pe hai" then you might have noticed that it has far too many objectionable jokes ... and more than that the leading men in that serial are shown flirting with each other's wife...but that's acceptable to audience ...No social activist protests against thatπŸ˜• ... but if instead of the men, the bhabhi jis were shown to flirt with each other's husbands then that would have surely raised a storm...  then people wd have surely cried NOT ACCEPTABLE! πŸ˜›
Daddysdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah bhabhi ji ghar par hain to is something too much to be discussed and sasural simar ka is now made only for creative of that show. Lol.
justpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As far as profession is considered they have clearly showed in previous episodes that nurse and doctor mahshoor gulati is fake hence they are acting stupid . if so every wife should start protesting against kapil infact every Nani unmarried girl should protest against kapil yar Banda kuch toh dikhaye Na

Have u ever noticed kapil don't even touch any heroine or girl comfortably he only never hugs in a wrong way

Itna bhi vulgoyr nahin ata ki koi protest PE utar aye