Nurses are protesting against Kapil Sharma

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
http://m.indiatoday.in/story/kapil-sharma-faces-nurses-anger-for-vulgar-potrayal-on-tv/1/670201.html
I don't know what the hell is happening?  I mean Kapil flirts with a nurse, does he flirts with her only because she is a nurse. I mean if she would be playing a doctor, doctors would protest. If she was an engineer, engineers would protest?  Where the hell will this nonsense end. 
I mean there was an act where they made fun of cricketers and umpiring signs, so now cricketers would protest and umpires would protest. That they are demeaning there hard work?  
He makes fun of news channels, so news channels will protest. Why can't people take jokes? As if, if Kapil stops flirting with Rochelle all nurses would be safe. Sunil is making fun of a doctor. Chandu is a Chai wala. So if no one is ready to take jokes on themselves, why don't u just stop seeing comedy shows? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PRAGD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Agar kisi serial / movie mein koi doctor khun karta hua dikhai diya to kya sab doctors khuni ho jate hain? kisi vakil ko gaddar dikhaya to sabhi vakil gaddar ho jate hain? 

Logon ne thoda comic sense rakhna chahiye. Comedy hai, comedy ki tarah lo. Dekho aur bhul jao.

justpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Freak ! What the hell total nonsense...
tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
they want to oppose Kapil s show by any means.total rubbish.
laughingbuddha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lol...be ready friend.Now nurses are opposing and in future every community will oppose Kapil s show,because they make fun of everything. Sick people 
Daddysdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is grave. How People reason everything just to protect their fandome. It's not about taking jokes dear. It's about protecting dignity of a most respectable profession. Nurses are taught to protect the dignity of their profession throughout their staffship, throughout their training. Even boys do nursing. Even they work as male nurses but they are not targeted like this. It's about how they are shown on a national channel. This is grave again I would say that how a profession which is considered the most respected in other countries outside India is portrayed in a illogical and disgusting way. It's not just about Nurses. It's about girls. People do learn what they see. And trust me when they go to a hospital they do see Nurses keeping these things in mind. Yeah you would say that boys can do that with any girl but then why portray girls like this Kapil. I like Kapil sharma but only when he can do A CLEAN comedy not at the cost of disrespecting others or their profession.
NathuPyare thumbnail
In which hospital do you see a nurse wearing a miniskirt, bright red lipstick and full makeup? 
and in which hospital do you see a doctor with zero knowledge of medical science?
None, isn't it? then why take other things shown in the show so seriously?

Besides, guys tend to flirt with any hot girl (like Rochelle) whether she is a nurse, doctor, air-hostess, or even a kaam wali bai ... and, this is just a fictional act, no one is trying to influence anyone... so don't take it too seriously. Anyone who has experience with real life nurses will know better than to try flirting with them (unless they acted in real life like the nurse in kapil's show, which I'm sure they are not allowed to!).
Daddysdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

In which hospital do you see a nurse wearing a miniskirt, bright red lipstick and full makeup?

and in which hospital do you see a doctor with zero knowledge of medical science?
None, isn't it? then why take other things shown in the show so seriously?

Besides, guys tend to flirt with any hot girl (like Rochelle) whether she is a nurse, doctor, air-hostess, or even a kaam wali bai ... and, this is just a fictional act, no one is trying to influence anyone... so don't take it too seriously. Anyone who has experience with real life nurses will know better than to try flirting with them (unless they acted in real life like the nurse in kapil's show, which I'm sure they are not allowed to!).

Well in most of the manners I'm saying the same. If that doesn't happen in reality then why show that on TV. Why make a girl wear mini skirt and play a nurse. Why do unhealthy and vulgar flirt with the kam vali bai. Why not show real comedy on which a family can laugh together without being uncomfortable. Double meaning comedy and unhealthy comments are what some sensible people like us are afraid of. But don't take me wrong if we are sensible that doest mean we cannot take jokes. Comedy is surely to make people feel light but limits must not be crossed.
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Daddysdoll

This is grave. How People reason everything just to protect their fandome. It's not about taking jokes dear. It's about protecting dignity of a most respectable profession. Nurses are taught to protect the dignity of their profession throughout their staffship, throughout their training. Even boys do nursing. Even they work as male nurses but they are not targeted like this. It's about how they are shown on a national channel. This is grave again I would say that how a profession which is considered the most respected in other countries outside India is portrayed in a illogical and disgusting way. It's not just about Nurses. It's about girls. People do learn what they see. And trust me when they go to a hospital they do see Nurses keeping these things in mind. Yeah you would say that boys can do that with any girl but then why portray girls like this Kapil. I like Kapil sharma but only when he can do A CLEAN comedy not at the cost of disrespecting others or their profession.

Come on yaar, have u seen the movie dostana?  Ab was playing a male nurse in that, and it was shown that he chose that profession so that he is Lucky enough to give bathes to lady patients, now that's degradation of a proffesion. But no one protested then.
Now this is a comedy show, if u remember Kapil played a veterinarian in comedy circus and he was a totally mad one, my father is a veterinarian and he was laughing like hell in that act. I think any person with sane mind know that there can't be a doctor like mashoor Gulati, or a nurse like lottery and bumper lottery or a hospital whose part time business is cycle repairing. Even an uneducated person would understand that. As far as seeing a nurse inappropriately by patients is concerned, it's not because of the profession it's because they are girls and the boys doing so are not a good human being. They would see a engineer girl, a doctor girl, etc inappropriately too. For them profession does not matter. And it's not that Kapil is instigating them, the nurses were exploited before this show too. People see what they want to see, Kapil flirts with lottery but he does not flirts with sarla who is totally ready to mingle with him. So if sarla was playing the nurse would Kapil have flirted with her? No  right.  And if lottery was playing sarla Kapil would still flirt with her. So it's not about a profession it's about a girl he likes onscreen and is flirting with her. 
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daddysdoll

Well in most of the manners I'm saying the same. If that doesn't happen in reality then why show that on TV. Why make a girl wear mini skirt and play a nurse. Why do unhealthy and vulgar flirt with the kam vali bai. Why not show real comedy on which a family can laugh together without being uncomfortable. Double meaning comedy and unhealthy comments are what some sensible people like us are afraid of. But don't take me wrong if we are sensible that doest mean we cannot take jokes. Comedy is surely to make people feel light but limits must not be crossed.

@ bold - unfortunately that's the way it is, whether on TV or movies. Where in real life do you see ichchadhari nagin, or the crap they show on sasural simar ka? but still they are allowed na? people watch them for entertainment only... agar sab reality hi dekhni hai to koi art movies na dekh le... agar sab reality hi dikhani hai to fiction ka to naam hi mit jayega TV/film genre se!

Also, I don't agree that flirting with the nurse was anywhere vulgar... ( and i'm perfectly okay if you disagree) but I can still watch the show with my family... rather the jokes on krushna's show are what I find double meaning, crass and vulgar... and impossible to watch.