Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NidsJ

just re read drabble 3... it was out and out hilarious... πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Chirag marne ke baad bhi Ranveer ke piche...πŸ˜†  and this Ritika... πŸ˜‘ but how do she know about their fairy tale confession... πŸ˜² I hope patch up ke baad to Ranveer nahi gaya hoga uske paas puri kahani sunane... πŸ˜• 

but anyways awesome read... and the end... it's like Ishveer just thrown a bomb at these πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬ two... 

Thank you so much!

Chirag is Chirag. He;ll never let his Ranveer be alone, will he? 😳 πŸ˜†

Umm, about Ritika, didn't the cousins know about their confessions and that's how she must've known it? I didn't watch those episodes properly, so have been confused. My bad!

IshVeer throwing a bomb on these idiots. Sighs.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

ANGST! MY BABY!

Two chapter filled with angst! Wow, is this my lucky week or what? You and Poplu have taken a joint contract on giving me the biggest delight of my life - reading angst, and such brutally aching ones at that. Well, atleast yours has a silver lining on it. 

Starting with the previous one, ah, how beautiful was that? Ishaani... Ishaani... Ishaani... as oblivious to his pain as ever.  He knows her rights and wrongs, sorrows and their remedies, and she knows nothing about him. Ah, it broke my heart a little more. She's afraid on her big day, after whether she's ready for it, but Ranveer is beside her. 

Oh, how he wants to push her away from him so that she would no longer need him. But he would need her. Always. And in spite of a crushing heart, he's got enough in him to bear the weight of her head upon his shoulders, letting her know that he was going to be with her no matter what. It's a promise to the finish line. He's got enough strength in that fragile heart to encompass her insecurities and fear and give her an assurance. No matter if making her pain his own meant killing himself a little more. 

That's Ranveer for us. 

And then there's the next chapter. Hate track! <3 Ah, the cold agony under which burns the malicious flame of hurt and crushed even below are the fragile pieces of his heart. How is he ever supposed to trust her again? To let the love seep through those broken shards and love her again? But he can see it in her eyes... something he didn't want to believe existed, but it's right there. Love for him. 

Oh, he's afraid to feel for the pain of heartbreak so successfully sapped the life out of him the last time. Oh, he's sardonic because light felt like an insensitive joke after impenetrable darkness. Oh, but she was there, nonetheless. She was willing to embrace him. But above all, he was willing to embrace her back. He's tired of forcing himself to hate her... how can he, when all he's known is love?

The dam had to break. The souls had to meet again. The second chance was sealed with the gentlest of kisses. Ah by Jove, was he back again.

Wonderful work on both the updates, darling! Do update the next part soon! I can't wait to read more!

Loads of love, 
LM 

Thank you! Glad you liked them!

Haha! I'm glad she started writing something. I've waited for months.

True. Ishani being oblivious to his love and pain and him giving her that assurance of being with her all the time. isn't that what we all love about him too? That love.

Wow! The way you described the next chapter is sheer beauty! Thank you so much!

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Joint contract? 😲 🀣 

Oh, we all love angst, don't we? Sadists we are. πŸ˜ˆ

Ranveer dying, Ranveer suffering, Ranveer's heart breaking... We're awfully sadistic idiots! But still that's amazing, no? I've never enjoyed angst on any other character as him. We his khoon ke pyase. 😈😈😈
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

How much I loved the Hate Track for a reason! ☺️❀️

True! That intensity of the hatred track was absolutely marvelous!
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: KajalSR

Hey, EH 😊
First of all, sorry for the late reply!
And now i am wondering why i missed this till now.Its a wonderful experience to read your work always.
From First to fifth all parts are Wow!
And specially the fourth one, Ranveer's love is so much filled with pain and yet it's so beautiful <3

Thank you for the pm. I really really enjoyed it :)
Waiting for the next one soon!

Hey, Kajal! Welcome here, darling. :)

Thank you so much, and I'm glad you found your way here. ;)

Ranveer and his love is all about pain, no? 😭 😭

Thank you. Just updating the next one too...
NidsJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

I so feel like chanting the ways people in the old movies used to say... but I won't. Anyway, as Effulgent said, Ulta chor kotwali ko daate is so apt for you.

You imagination... Oh, now let's not blame the babies only. Hmm, everyone is indeed imaginative, but you know... 🀣

Say it... nikaal do sari bhadaas... M ready to take it... πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†

Last line is true... but banta hai yar... there's no harm in it... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

and believe me elvish... Fault to 99% ishveer ka hi hai... B4 MATH I didn't knew that something like IF exist and now sometimes I myself wonder over what I keep ranting... 🀣 Edited by NidsJ - 7 years ago
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Hey, all! This probably has to be the last angsty story for a while. Too much of sadness over here! This is the last one, so please bear with it (and, those sadistic souls, kindly let the forum breathe too ;)).

Chapter 6: Bitterness of Unrequited Love

No one had seen the cruelty of unrequited love like he did. Pain! So much pain that an agonizing death appeared a better option than life at times.

Hope and hopelessness: two sides of the same coin blended steadily into one and turned into the most unpleasant of the consequences was his destiny. Cruel, cruel destiny! Bitterness of life had to end someday so that the sunshine of happiness could penetrate through the thick walls of the ruthless darkness about his heart. But, no. It was too easy of a corollary of his love that neither had any reasoning nor an end: it was simply meant to go on until death engulfed him in its eternal essence from where there would be no turning back. It was like drinking a bitter tonic that only could keep him alive to feel himself die all the time.

Why couldn't he stop loving her? Why couldn't he stop thinking about her? Why couldn't the feel of her comforting touch ever go away? Why her kisses still felt as real? All was a lie! Why her cruel words still affected and daunted him so heartlessly? He didn't love her. No, he didn't. Not after what she did today. Why didn't she let him die at once on the road right away? He was her servant, true! But he loved her and became who he was today for her. That didn't matter to her. He must hate Ishani... after having destroying all the souvenirs of her presence in his life, he must hate her.

For the first time in the night tears burned in Ranveer's eyes, and with the most intense of the assurances, he bitterly whispered to himself, trying to silence the echoes of a beautiful lie his heart so graciously bestowed upon him.

"I don't love her anymore."

And the way he said 'her', explained it all.

And one more thing, the last line(s) is from a quote I came across while looking for something for LDE. I tried looking for that entire quote again, but couldn't find it. I hope it was worth your time. :)

NidsJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Thank you so much!

God, it's so hot over here and ice and ice cream only remind me of Ranveer. ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ But the quote you used is so true as well as tragic!

*coughs* I'm sure there's a lot going on in your imagination, but control! They've JUST patched up; they're bot going to do it just now, are they? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ranveer and ice cream... Interesting... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Quote credit to swades... 😊

Sachchi nothing much was going there... First I also know that Ranveer is just not like that and second 4 weeks since injury... not suitable for strenuous activities u see... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Elvish another drabble you are utilising your break Time wisely πŸ˜‰
Another angst πŸ˜› forum members love for angst is making ranveer's love also small in front of it 🀣 🀣
I guess this is from the time when she comes in front of him and saves him from dying as always and their epic love saga depicted in hospital 🀣
This was nice I felt as if all the pain has been poured in that few Para's but the last line was the best
It was amazing reading it no one can tell this genre you are exploring first time
Amazing work dear
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Awesome stuff, girl! I think my most choicest drabble will be this. <3
By the way, when was this one in the show? Initial months?