Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
disgusting...may be he has the rights to flirt with multiple woman since he is single now..but what abt the feelings of his daughters who are literate enough to understand what their father is doing with these chicks while reading these articles..and what about all the teasing they may have to face in their school from their friends...I hate men who cheat and hate them more if they are emotionless creatures who are not cautious enough to hide their actions at least for the sake of his own blood's mental health...no words for sradha though..she will taste her own actions bitterness once she realised why she had  to throw away her valuable time and body without preserving it for her own good Edited by FrozenRain - 7 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

Well, if the news has made it to aam janta then its fair to assume that the industry, hence the women involved, will have an idea. There also is a popular concept of casual dating where you are not exclusively with any one particular person in a commitment. If stories are anything to go by, BW thrives on it.

Divorcing a wife or a husband  dos not mean a person HAS to have a loose character. Divorce is given too much importance, it's just a relationship that doesn't work for either or both parties involved. Why do we make such a big deal of it? Why the stigma?

If his wife or any of the women involved claimed that he screwed them over, cheated or lied then the criticism is fair otherwise it's just generalization and character assassination.He is single and should merrily mingle.

The rumors of his closeness with his Rock On costar Shraddha has been floating since last year when he was still married to Adhuna. Supposedly his marriage broke up because of these rumors. So possibly he was cheating on his wife, hence they separated. 

Is he even divorced yet? 
Divorce is not a big thing nowadays but if there are kids, it does affect children of that broken marriage, so these rumors of their father making out with an actress in the loo can affect them negatively.

Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Farhan Sharddha.
Couldn't they wait till they got back home???

TheBoss had posted a pic of a similar thing, was it Farhan-Shraddha πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: PAcino

That's why it's important to do charity secretly coz if you don't really 'walk the talk', all charity in the media eye are reduced to PR campaigns at image building!

I held this guy in high regard when he started the MARD campaign...it was timely too..with the backdrop of Delhi rapes...

But then it was reduced to an image building exercise...

I don't mind getting it ON w/ a lady you are attracted to...atleast give her the respect of privacy of a room ..particularly when you are a LOT older than her...that sort of maturity is the least that one expects from a middle-aged man...Married or Not...He IS a father!

How do we know Shradda doesn't have a bathroom fetish ?????

Going from woman to another is not disrespecting them as long you tell them the truth πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ThugLeader

Am I the only one who is thinking in which position they did.

That thought crossed my mine

That all the places in the loo they utilized πŸ˜†
-spartacus- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It is hard to believe. But if it is true indeed I'd lost faith in actress who look good girl in this bad industry.
And for farhan I've already lost respect post his divorce & his rasleela with kalki & aditi😑
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Dissapointed! Shradha can do better than a divorcee.. Even though he is attractive.. I shipped her with Aditya..
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL! The loo of all places? Makes them sound like a couple of college kids, but hey whatever suits them πŸ˜†
Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bollywood is a meat market, don't understand why people surprise about this type of news. Bit**esss bit**esss everywhere .πŸ˜†
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Dissapointed! Shradha can do better than a divorcee.. Even though he is attractive.. I shipped her with Aditya..

I know yaar...Shradha Kapoor ne naam dibo diya Shakti Kapoor ka. Bathroom!
Disappointed.