The loo of all places? Gross.
Edited by .Bongsookie. - 7 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: dahee

Socho this blind was about Bira. 

Bashing, Bashing and name-calling. ðŸ˜†

I think he is going for the Leo thing. Girls. link-ups, doesn\t matter if he is looked up as an A-hole. Him and his wolf-pack aka Ayaan.😆
Edited by charminggenie - 7 years ago
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

^^@PAcino, and I still fail to see how he's being disrespectful if/when it's consensual.  

I don't understand what Salman has to do with this example.  And are you seriously comparing a man having consensual sex or hook ups with his colleague(s) and equals to someone in a position of power using sex in return for a role or other career and financial benefits? Heck, Shraddha's career at this point is going much better than Farhan's.  

Respecting women means you treat them as your equal in every way.  And if you start seeing them as some delicate inferior things who cannot and should not have the sexual freedom that you do then you are missing the point.  

Anyway, if I don't come back here it's because I've turned in for the night and not because I'm ignoring you.  

But you are basing the Salman argument on the premise that these women sleeping with Salman do not find him attractive and are in it only for roles. I mean come on its Salman, girls on this forum still find him super attractive so why wouldn't his co-stars?? The Sonakshi rumours are a case in point. If this were RGV or Subhash Ghai or even Ajay Devgan, I would think they were in it only to boost their careers but its Salman Khan - ex boyfriend of Ash and Kat.
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pallavi25

If hes carrying on with 3 women at the same time, then there is lying and cheating involved. Hes two-timing or 3-timing those women, hes leading them on.

I used to like this guy as a director, as an actor, even a singer. I thought he was a good husband and father, a decent guy. But he turned out to be another of those BW loose character type. ðŸ¥± 

It isnt really surprising though...Most Capricorn men are like that, arrogant, selfish, egoistic and characterless. 

All of his so called MARD campaigning is only hogwash. 

Farhan seems to be going thru some midlife crisis. Saw the ads of his upcoming US concerts on TV, where hes jumping up and down, pretending to be someone from The Rolling Stones ðŸ˜† Just because he did a Rock On doesnt make him a bonafide rockstar. ðŸ˜†

Yeah, its definitely midlife crisis, divorcing his wife, leaving wife and kids, going on concert tours, and having flings with much younger women...hes 42, Shradda is 27, Aditi is 29...

Well, if the news has made it to aam janta then its fair to assume that the industry, hence the women involved, will have an idea. There also is a popular concept of casual dating where you are not exclusively with any one particular person in a commitment. If stories are anything to go by, BW thrives on it.

Divorcing a wife or a husband  dos not mean a person HAS to have a loose character. Divorce is given too much importance, it's just a relationship that doesn't work for either or both parties involved. Why do we make such a big deal of it? Why the stigma?

If his wife or any of the women involved claimed that he screwed them over, cheated or lied then the criticism is fair otherwise it's just generalization and character assassination.He is single and should merrily mingle.
Edited by Inquisitivesoul - 7 years ago
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PAcino

Yeah he Has
But what about the right to WALK the TALK...& treat a lady w/ respect...
Or am I too old-fashioned?

WHAT is HYPOCRITICAL in this?
Or what has he done to make you think he doesn't treat women with respect!?

Fact that he had sex with a girl in loo makes you think like that?
Might be gross for you but HOW IS IT related to DISRESPECTING that girl!?
yoloswag1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he is seperated not divorced here all ppl blame ksg but how is farhan any diff. than ksg farhan kare to rasleela ksg kare toh character dheela anyways i feel sad for hus daughters what will they think about him when they come to know about his shenanigans and dont he feel any shame he has 2 daughters and here he is making out with girls in loo !!! so cheap
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
I also don't believe these blinds sometimes... One with the man two-timing or three-timing! Its in public domain then for sure the people involved must be knowing of it!
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoloswag1996

he is seperated not divorced here all ppl blame ksg but how is farhan any diff. than ksg farhan kare to rasleela ksg kare toh character dheela anyways i feel sad for hus daughters what will they think about him when they come to know about his shenanigans and dont he feel any shame he has 2 daughters and here he is making out with girls in loo !!! so cheap

In BW it means divorced only... To make a prettier image for public use 'separated'

Arre toh bechare Bharmachari ban jaye kya pura zindagi! Yeh kya logic hai?
Edited by ViccoTurmeric - 7 years ago
😕 I repeat, this Farhan Shraddha rumor has been doing the rounds since last year when they were shooting in Shillong.. when Farhan was married to Adhuna. Now don't throw the separate/divorce card to prove him innocent.