Actor Makes out with this Actress in a Loo - Guess Who? - Page 5

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Inquisitivesoul

Good for him. If we know then I am sure the women involved know what he is upto too so as long there is no lying and cheating happening, good for him.I find his voice sexy as duck!

I don't see him getting married anytime soon though.

If hes carrying on with 3 women at the same time, then there is lying and cheating involved. Hes two-timing or 3-timing those women, hes leading them on.

I used to like this guy as a director, as an actor, even a singer. I thought he was a good husband and father, a decent guy. But he turned out to be another of those BW loose character type. Sleepy 

It isnt really surprising though...Most Capricorn men are like that, arrogant, selfish, egoistic and characterless. 

All of his so called MARD campaigning is only hogwash. 

Farhan seems to be going thru some midlife crisis. Saw the ads of his upcoming US concerts on TV, where hes jumping up and down, pretending to be someone from The Rolling Stones LOL Just because he did a Rock On doesnt make him a bonafide rockstar. LOL

Yeah, its definitely midlife crisis, divorcing his wife, leaving wife and kids, going on concert tours, and having flings with much younger women...hes 42, Shradda is 27, Aditi is 29...

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Bas: Aaah he's super-attractive!!! And got one of the best personalities around! Big smile

Super Attractive yes!!! I just wish he would stop thinking he can sing, it irks me so much. The dude can't sing. Use that sexy voice for other stuff lol just not singing. 
Is that why Farhan got separated from Adhuna? Rather, is that why Adhuna kicked his butt? Because of his concurrent extra-marital affairs?
This Forum SHOCKS me...
Salman is criticised for his relationships w/ Zarine, Lulia, Daisy, Jackie etc...
SRK is lambasted for cheating on his wife
Aamir is criticized for abandoning his child...
But Farhan gets a free pass coz he is supposed to be a feminist & this we know how??

Coz he has a mard campaign going on?

Wasn't Aamir's & the journalist relationship consensual ?
Also Aamir supposedly never wanted a child outside the wedlock...so he wasn't giving the lady any false hopes either...

If we condone FA's behaviour then we should also condone what these guys have done

I don't want to spark a fan debate but i just see this as inconsistent !
Edited by PAcino - 5 years ago
I don't believe this.media has just gone nuts.gone were dats when media used to be authentic. All media has to stay outside atmost of the events how can they get access to all this?were they in loo with FarShra.i don't think shraddha is even seeing him
^^@PAcino, and I still fail to see how he's being disrespectful if/when it's consensual.  

I don't understand what Salman has to do with this example.  And are you seriously comparing a man having consensual sex or hook ups with his colleague(s) and equals to someone in a position of power using sex in return for a role or other career and financial benefits? Heck, Shraddha's career at this point is going much better than Farhan's.  

Respecting women means you treat them as your equal in every way.  And if you start seeing them as some delicate inferior things who cannot and should not have the sexual freedom that you do then you are missing the point.  

Anyway, if I don't come back here it's because I've turned in for the night and not because I'm ignoring you.  
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

^^@PAcino, and I still fail to see how he's being disrespectful if/when it's consensual.  

I don't understand what Salman has to do with this example.  And are you seriously comparing a man having consensual sex or hook ups with his colleague(s) and equals to someone in a position of power using sex in return for a role or other career and financial benefits? Heck, Shraddha's career at this point is going much better than Farhan's.  

Respecting women means you treat them as your equal in every way.  And if you start seeing them as some delicate inferior things who cannot and should not have the sexual freedom that you do then you are missing the point.  

Anyway, if I don't come back here it's because I've turned in for the night and not because I'm ignoring you.  

But that's the whole point...
FA is in the position of Power ...He heads Excel Entertainment...His sister is one of India's most renowned filmmakers..Akhtar's are perhaps the most RESPECTED family in Bollywood...His parents were MPs right?
He IS in a position of power wrt Hydari , Kalki & even Shraddha...Can you rule that out entirely?

& He is OLder than Shraddha by what? 15yrs ? He has to behave more maturely than her...
Yes women should be treated equal...but look what's the perception now..that FA is a sinle hot guy who 3 women are lusting for..so much so that they don't mind being led on & are ready to have a quick sex with even in the loo!
How's that being respectful?

Anyway i have been ignoring my overdue report for too long now...So that's all I am going to say

Also  I don't go out much so there is a distinct chance that i am behind the times & prude!
So you may ignore my rant!

Edited by PAcino - 5 years ago