Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PAcino thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I am always amused when gossip is published with a footnote that claims half the people involved are not even aware of what's going on.  No way!  If he's not discrete enough for it to become gossip then everyone involved knows about it. So either it's absolutely a lie that he's involved with three women or all three women know about it and are OK with it. 

And if we are going with the second option I fail to see how he's being a hypocrite or disrespectful to women. He's single and as long as it's consensual then there is no problem here. It's up to each individual woman to decide for herself what kind of a sexual relationship or equation she wants with someone else, not for the man to decide that "respectful" women should only be in long term committed relationships. 

Your entire logic is based on the presumption that he was not leading them on & the women knowingly are lusting for him...Then it is unfair to blame Salman for having so many dalliances
Also what does that say about Casting couch.Men & Women who knowingly compromise...
That too is consensual.
He is being a HYPOCRITE for not Walking the talk...He goes ON and ON on his twitter judging others for the lack of respect for women..& then he does this!
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

Good for him. If we know then I am sure the women involved know what he is upto too so as long there is no lying and cheating happening, good for him.I find his voice sexy as duck!

I don't see him getting married anytime soon though.

If hes carrying on with 3 women at the same time, then there is lying and cheating involved. Hes two-timing or 3-timing those women, hes leading them on.

I used to like this guy as a director, as an actor, even a singer. I thought he was a good husband and father, a decent guy. But he turned out to be another of those BW loose character type. ðŸ¥± 

It isnt really surprising though...Most Capricorn men are like that, arrogant, selfish, egoistic and characterless. 

All of his so called MARD campaigning is only hogwash. 

Farhan seems to be going thru some midlife crisis. Saw the ads of his upcoming US concerts on TV, where hes jumping up and down, pretending to be someone from The Rolling Stones ðŸ˜† Just because he did a Rock On doesnt make him a bonafide rockstar. ðŸ˜†

Yeah, its definitely midlife crisis, divorcing his wife, leaving wife and kids, going on concert tours, and having flings with much younger women...hes 42, Shradda is 27, Aditi is 29...

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Bas: Aaah he's super-attractive!!! And got one of the best personalities around! 😃

Super Attractive yes!!! I just wish he would stop thinking he can sing, it irks me so much. The dude can't sing. Use that sexy voice for other stuff lol just not singing. 
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Is that why Farhan got separated from Adhuna? Rather, is that why Adhuna kicked his butt? Because of his concurrent extra-marital affairs?
PAcino thumbnail
This Forum SHOCKS me...
Salman is criticised for his relationships w/ Zarine, Lulia, Daisy, Jackie etc...
SRK is lambasted for cheating on his wife
Aamir is criticized for abandoning his child...
But Farhan gets a free pass coz he is supposed to be a feminist & this we know how??

Coz he has a mard campaign going on?

Wasn't Aamir's & the journalist relationship consensual ?
Also Aamir supposedly never wanted a child outside the wedlock...so he wasn't giving the lady any false hopes either...

If we condone FA's behaviour then we should also condone what these guys have done

I don't want to spark a fan debate but i just see this as inconsistent !
Edited by PAcino - 7 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
I don't believe this.media has just gone nuts.gone were dats when media used to be authentic. All media has to stay outside atmost of the events how can they get access to all this?were they in loo with FarShra.i don't think shraddha is even seeing him
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
^^@PAcino, and I still fail to see how he's being disrespectful if/when it's consensual.  

I don't understand what Salman has to do with this example.  And are you seriously comparing a man having consensual sex or hook ups with his colleague(s) and equals to someone in a position of power using sex in return for a role or other career and financial benefits? Heck, Shraddha's career at this point is going much better than Farhan's.  

Respecting women means you treat them as your equal in every way.  And if you start seeing them as some delicate inferior things who cannot and should not have the sexual freedom that you do then you are missing the point.  

Anyway, if I don't come back here it's because I've turned in for the night and not because I'm ignoring you.  
PAcino thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

^^@PAcino, and I still fail to see how he's being disrespectful if/when it's consensual.  

I don't understand what Salman has to do with this example.  And are you seriously comparing a man having consensual sex or hook ups with his colleague(s) and equals to someone in a position of power using sex in return for a role or other career and financial benefits? Heck, Shraddha's career at this point is going much better than Farhan's.  

Respecting women means you treat them as your equal in every way.  And if you start seeing them as some delicate inferior things who cannot and should not have the sexual freedom that you do then you are missing the point.  

Anyway, if I don't come back here it's because I've turned in for the night and not because I'm ignoring you.  

But that's the whole point...
FA is in the position of Power ...He heads Excel Entertainment...His sister is one of India's most renowned filmmakers..Akhtar's are perhaps the most RESPECTED family in Bollywood...His parents were MPs right?
He IS in a position of power wrt Hydari , Kalki & even Shraddha...Can you rule that out entirely?

& He is OLder than Shraddha by what? 15yrs ? He has to behave more maturely than her...
Yes women should be treated equal...but look what's the perception now..that FA is a sinle hot guy who 3 women are lusting for..so much so that they don't mind being led on & are ready to have a quick sex with even in the loo!
How's that being respectful?

Anyway i have been ignoring my overdue report for too long now...So that's all I am going to say

Also  I don't go out much so there is a distinct chance that i am behind the times & prude!
So you may ignore my rant!

Edited by PAcino - 7 years ago
BW Life maroing mauke ka chauka...

Farhan Akhtar get NAUGHTY at a party - are they confirming dating rumours?

Shraddha Kapoor and Farhan Akhtar will be seen sharing the screenspace for the first time in Rock On 2...

Tue, May 17, 2016 10:26am IST by Pooja Nayak
comments
Ahem! Shraddha Kapoor and Farhan Akhtar get NAUGHTY at a party - are they confirming dating rumours?
Shraddha Kapoor surrounded by media persons on her movie outing
Shraddha Kapoor poses with Masaba during the LFW 2016
Shraddha Kapoor clicked while leaving Veet Girls On The Go' event
Shraddha Kapoor receiving a gift from fans on her birthday

In case you've forgotten, there have been constant rumours suggesting Shraddha and Farhan are a couple. Read on to find out this latest shocker...

Every time there's a new film coming up, the co-stars are bound to get romantically linked even in real life. So we weren't quite surprised when reports came suggesting that Shraddha Kapoor and Farhan Akhtar are the new couple in town. Yes! For all that we know, the two will be seen together in Rock On 2 for the first time. However, what fueled their dating rumours is the fact that it came right during phase when Farhan was getting divorced from his wife Adhuna, leaving everyone speculating if Ms Kapoor is the reason for his divorce. Now while we dunno what truth beholds. Here's a latest shocker that might further confirm Shraddha-Farhan's secret' relationship . Yes!

A report in Mumbai Mirror suggests that during the Baaghi success bash which was held recently, Shraddha and Farhan got too close for comfort on the dance floor. In fact, an insider reveals that they took up to dirty dancing with some of the naughtiest moves on display. Can you believe it? Word is that Ms Kapoor and Farhan were quite cautious until Shraddha's father Shakti Kapoor was around. However, as soon as her family left, she had her eyes only for Farhan, where the two even left together in the same car. Ahem! Now that's a lot to get us talking. I mean, are Farhan and Shraddha really hinting at something more than friendship?

Well, we really can't comment about their relationship as of now. But what do you guys think? Do you think this dirty dancing could lead to a new twist in their relationship? Or are they just good friends? Thoughts in the comments please.

sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Originally posted by: PAcino

That's why it's important to do charity secretly coz if you don't really 'walk the talk', all charity in the media eye are reduced to PR campaigns at image building!

I held this guy in high regard when he started the MARD campaign...it was timely too..with the backdrop of Delhi rapes...

But then it was reduced to an image building exercise...

I don't mind getting it ON w/ a lady you are attracted to...atleast give her the respect of privacy of a room ..particularly when you are a LOT older than her...that sort of maturity is the least that one expects from a middle-aged man...Married or Not...He IS a father!

the lady in the picture obviously has her consent...it's not always upto the guy to maintain dignity... respect women think this think that...it's clear they are fooling around purely on physical basis...
when the lady herself doesn't care about the supposed scandel nd don't gives a duck about dignity nd respect...y should the guy go an extra mile to assure her comfort??
these are bookish topics...looks good in thoughts nd speeches only...it takes two to tango...balance needs to be both sides..