Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

After Yug throws kali out he will mis her , remember her and pine for her , and then he will see what Kali means to him and get her back 
thanks for sharing your thoughts dear 

Would love to see such a track😳
Though it will be painful, Simran-Rohan will nail itπŸ‘ and this will make KaYu story more better😳
darshana23 thumbnail
actually i really want it that way.. he should be feeling guilty badly for not trusting kali... even as an actor it would be opportunity for rohan.. and as Yug it is much needed for not trusting girl he claimed to much in love with...
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

actually i really want it that way.. he should be feeling guilty badly for not trusting kali... even as an actor it would be opportunity for rohan.. and as Yug it is much needed for not trusting girl he claimed to much in love with...

I want Kali to scream-shout at him and make him realize his mistake...its is time she let out her feelings.. And if she is d one who leaves him and he tries to apologize to her, it'll be more niceπŸ˜†
Edited by ...Shibu... - 8 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
yeah it will be really nice to watch... but we all know kali..
the day yug come back to her she will accept him ...
Sutapasima thumbnail

yeah it will be really nice to watch... but we all know kali..

the day yug come back to her she will accept him ...

I wonder where is Madhuri .. is she not keeping any watch or talking to her puchi pie on phone any more ??πŸ€”

I think the day KaYu unite happily ever after it will be the last episoe of this show πŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
i guess the actresz who plays Madhuri has some other work commitment ... recently she post  pic on instagram where she is heading for Raipur for concert...
Sutapasima thumbnail

i guess the actresz who plays Madhuri has some other work commitment ... recently she post  pic on instagram where she is heading for Raipur for concert...

she speaks fluent english I heard her in one of the segts of SBSuspense 
Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update. The actress playing Gauri really needs to add a few more expressions to her acting portfolio. Her confused looking expression all the time is even more annoying than the character itself.
I feel bad for Gauri when Daadi screams at her and then in the very next scene when she is trying to ensnare Yug, I want to slap her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Never had such contradictory emotions for the vamp. πŸ˜† 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

Thanks for the detailed update. The actress playing Gauri really needs to add a few more expressions to her acting portfolio. Her confused looking expression all the time is even more annoying than the character itself.

I feel bad for Gauri when Daadi screams at her and then in the very next scene when she is trying to ensnare Yug, I want to slap her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Never had such contradictory emotions for the vamp. πŸ˜† 

earlier I used to think Kali needed improvement 

but lately Kali has improved so much !!!! 
but sadly Gauri needs lots of improvement in her acting skills 
i totally agree with you .. she has the same expression on her face all the time πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ₯±
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnxx a lot for the update Sutapa.. it helps to watch the certain scenesπŸ˜†
Kali's new avatar along with her attitude is great to watch.
KaYu scene was Aww.❀️ Gauri needs some lessons actually
Agree with u all tht Fenil needs to improve.. she seems blank on some scenes.. n stretches her dialogues unnecessarily!