Kaala Teeka HAPPENINGS on 14 May 2016 Episode

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Yug meets Kali and tells her that he had now started Gauri .Kali appears not to feel disappointed .
In their bedroom, yug shuns Gauri , pushes her away as she tries to come close to him.He appears ?sedated ?drowsy as Gauri pushes him on to the bed   She tries to come close to him , she almost kisses him but he suddenly gets allergic rashes .

Yug screams for Daadi to call the doc, gauri is disappointed, and Kali taunts Gauri that her SR was failure , this was because of the flowers as yug was allergic to them 
. Kali says tumhari SR kaali ho gayi.  This will surely happen to any one who comes between Ram n Sita.

Leela curses Gauri that when ever she came near Yug something wrong always happened to yug 
Doc checks Yug and asks him to be careful as it was contagious Gauri is scared of contacting  the rashes 
Leela orders Kali to look after Yug 
Letar Doc reveals to kali that he was asked by Manjari to say that this was contagious. Other wise Allergy is never contagious.
Kali thanks the doc .

Later Kali tells Leela that yug's allergy was because of the flowers had kept in the room for SR
Then she tells Leela daadi that how she forgot to check muhurat for gauri's SR ?? Today was very inauspicious . Leela reprimands Kali and orders her to keep her put of family matters .

Leela scolds Gauri for planning SR with out consulting her .
Gauri is annoyed , leela gauri angry confrontation .Gauri says what kind of patni was she if she had not rights to go close to her hubby ??
Leela says after seven days after pooran maashi will be the muhurat for SR as per pandit ji .
Gauri is disappointed with the delay .  Leela warms her to remain in co trol or she knew how to reign the unruly  horses . 

Manjari warns Kali to be careful for next 7 days.  As it was difficult time .
Kali tries to apply ointment / medication on Yug , but he refuses.  Kali pleads him to follow daadi's orders .He tells her not to touch him 
Finally he becomes mellow , romantic BG song plays .. Kali applies lep all over Yug and he stares at her face affected by her gentle  touches 
 Hauri enters the room to find KaYu in eyelock .
She gets jealous 
Gauri suggests They should call kali's husband over here .Kali os alarmed .
Yug tells Kali not to touch him.
Gauri tells Kali to remain like servant not to try to become Yug's wife 
Kali says what ever it was she had rishtaa with Yug, while Gauri had none .
Yug asks gauri to sleep elsewhere and leave him alone 

At the mandir in Jha house Vishwa burns Kamphor on his palm and performs aarti , he regrets how he treated Neelkanth , how he reprimanded him for allowing sharmila treating him that way .
Manjari notices this and gets alarmed .she is gets upset to see the burn mark on his palm. She says this was not the way to repent but he should correct the situation .
At Yug's house he is seen leaving for some urgent business matter , gauri wants to accompany him. Yug refuses her   She pleads Yug that she could do some shopping.  Leela asks her to stay at home     , she quashes Gauri's protest by shouting that next seven days her shadow should not fall on Yug . Orders chilbuli to keep an eye on Gauri .
Kali comes there adm smilingly puts yug's medication into his pocket asking him to take them on time .
Kali thinks that she knew this all was Kali's saazish to keep GaYu separate Precap for Monday shows Gauri is close to Yug and talking to him amorously and touching his cheek and placing her head on his shoulder kali gets a shock noticing Gauri's actions 
Adding soon
Edited by Sutapasima - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
thanks dear... i did  not know u r there for update today!! so made anothet thread :(
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

thanks dear... i did  not know u r there for update today!! so made anothet thread :(

My dear friend I am not the refular for today.  I just wrote it since the regualr updater is not seen around .
You can add your take too.  More the merrier yaara 
This is free forum . 😊
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.
Madhuri is also aware of Manjiri's plannings now, which means the path has become 1000 times harder for Kali now! Hope she succeeds and within those 7 days the Gauri drama ends
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Thanks for the update.

Madhuri is also aware of Manjiri's plannings now, which means the path has become 1000 times harder for Kali now! Hope she succeeds and within those 7 days the Gauri drama ends

How tough it must be for poor Kali with the entire hoise hold against her !!
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

How tough it must be for poor Kali with the entire hoise hold against her !!

just hope CVs end this rubbish ASAP😕
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
I dnt knw, why, but today's episode was what I wanted from GaYu's marriage.
Kali-Yug's painful yet cute eyelocks😳, Gauri being ignored by Yug, Daadi shouting at Gauri🥳,Vishwa accepting his mistake. 😃
I had been waiting for these scenes for quiet some time now...😆
Loved how kali back answers and tricks Gauri.👏
Yug tried to mask his feelings, but Kali didn't let him do so.😳
How many of u think that Yug, first didn't let Kali apply the medicine, because of the rash?😳😆
I love this manuplative kali and Daadi screaming at Gauri.🥳

darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Shibu...

I dnt knw, why, but today's episode was what I wanted from GaYu's marriage.
Kali-Yug's painful yet cute eyelocks😳, Gauri being ignored by Yug, Daadi shouting at Gauri🥳,Vishwa accepting his mistake. 😃
I had been waiting for these scenes for quiet some time now...😆
Loved how kali back answers and tricks Gauri.👏
Yug tried to mask his feelings, but Kali didn't let him do so.😳
How many of u think that Yug, first didn't let Kali apply the medicine, because of the rash?😳😆
I love this manuplative kali and Daadi screaming at Gauri.🥳

I knew this gonna happen.. gauri's big trouble would be daadi herself... And Yug no matter how much denies.. he loves kali and more he tries to hate her he will land up more close to her.

I dont think revealation to yug would be soon.. there will be major point where he will completely try to throw kali out of his life and truth is going to be out... but still not so soon...
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I knew this gonna happen.. gauri's big trouble would be daadi herself... And Yug no matter how much denies.. he loves kali and more he tries to hate her he will land up more close to her.

I dont think revealation to yug would be soon.. there will be major point where he will completely try to throw kali out of his life and truth is going to be out... but still not so soon...

@bold, yeh toh wahin waali baat hui, "agar main tumhe bana sakta hoon, toh bihaaf bhi sakta hoon.."😆
@pink, and v'l get KaYu scenes😳
@red, agreed
Sutapasima thumbnail

After Yug throws kali out he will mis her , remember her and pine for her , and then he will see what Kali means to him and get her back 
thanks for sharing your thoughts dear 

Edited by Sutapasima - 7 years ago