Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Shakti... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: kardooks

Shakti was this inspired by all the talks about Sid bhai.😆

Very nice I enjoyed it, loved how Twinkle always pull the rug from under him when he thinks that he finally have one up on her.
I think that is what he loves most about her is that she's not the typical girl.

😆😆 the arjun bhaiya was inspired by sid bhai, my brother taught me and my sister and a couple of my girl cousins how to properly defend ourselves ðŸ˜†
no but my bf took me to one as a date during our initial dating period ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† poor guy didn't know what hit him ðŸ˜†
thanks so much, so glad you liked it karen ðŸ˜Š
...Shakti... thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anisha.

Loved the OS Shakthi 😳
Thoroughly enjoyed reading every bit of it
Beautifully written as always!

thanks so much anisha ðŸ˜³ so glad you liked it! ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
...Shakti... thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

Now I feel like  trying it out, just hope I don't lose my hearing if I ever try it lol

😆😆 not gonna lie i was deaf for like 10 minutes after my first time ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† but the earmuffs really do block off the sound! the scariest part was feeling the counter effect on me i legit flew back the first time i shot a rifle ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Shakti...

😆😆 the arjun bhaiya was inspired by sid bhai, my brother taught me and my sister and a couple of my girl cousins how to properly defend ourselves ðŸ˜†
no but my bf took me to one as a date during our initial dating period ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† poor guy didn't know what hit him ðŸ˜†
thanks so much, so glad you liked it karen ðŸ˜Š

Aww how sweet, going to the range is one of my hubby favorite pass time, however I refuse to go although he have tried numerous times to convince me to go. I just don't like guns.
But seriously really enjoyed your story.
...Shakti... thumbnail

Aww how sweet, going to the range is one of my hubby favorite pass time, however I refuse to go although he have tried numerous times to convince me to go. I just don't like guns.

But seriously really enjoyed your story.

karen you have to go once!!! it's really incredible!! loll i can see why your hubby likes it, it's quite addicting!! do you know what type of gun your hubby likes using??
😆😆 my BF should have known better, he's known me since childhood and he knows my brother pretty well as well ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† poor guy thought he could beat me but i was wayyy too competitive to let him win this one. idk if you read my last OS with the date that one was inspired by my first date with my BF and probably was the only time i ever willingly lost anything ðŸ˜† im extremely competitive 
kardooks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Shakti...

karen you have to go once!!! it's really incredible!! loll i can see why your hubby likes it, it's quite addicting!! do you know what type of gun your hubby likes using??
😆😆 my BF should have known better, he's known me since childhood and he knows my brother pretty well as well ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† poor guy thought he could beat me but i was wayyy too competitive to let him win this one. idk if you read my last OS with the date that one was inspired by my first date with my BF and probably was the only time i ever willingly lost anything ðŸ˜† im extremely competitive 

He's got his own, but don't ask me I know nothing and show no interest in knowing about types of guns, my son knows more than me though.
...Shakti... thumbnail

He's got his own, but don't ask me I know nothing and show no interest in knowing about types of guns, my son knows more than me though.

😆😆 does your son also go to the ranges?? aww you should try it karen you might like it
kardooks thumbnail
Shakti he keeps telling me that, although I'm not convinced, no he haven't taken him yet although he allowed him to use it home.
They would set up targets in the back yard, I think he only allow him to use an air rifle so far.
MinnieRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awww Shakti this was sooo cuuute! Tell me this was inspired by your siblings talk because I kept thinking about it while reading it 😆 I've never been to a shooting range but I would love to go there and paintballing one day. They both seem like a lot of fun.
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome OS <3 loved it. well done <3