Twinj OS: The Bet

...Shakti... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
YO RES
---------
Omg Shakti how do you write so beautifully each time and you try new things and make me fall more in love with you. It amazes me so much that you're able to write one amazing piece after the other! This was so adorable and gave me all kinds of feels with the nhok jhok, the betting, the neck nuzzling (OMG) and hayeee the ending with him accepting defeat and her using his name. Sigh so many feels! I actually do wanna try a gun range thing out one day, maybe when I have my own Kunj :P Beautiful work lovely! Edited by teddyyy - 7 years ago
kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shakti was this inspired by all the talks about Sid bhai.😆
Very nice I enjoyed it, loved how Twinkle always pull the rug from under him when he thinks that he finally have one up on her.
I think that is what he loves most about her is that she's not the typical girl.
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the OS Shakthi 😳
Thoroughly enjoyed reading every bit of it
Beautifully written as always!
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
RES
This is incredible!! Ok, SO I did go to a shooting range once and it was so not cool the way the gun leaves an impact after shooting although i really do want to try again but it took me a while to recuperate my strength 

Anyway, Kunj and Twinkle are absolute bbyss really!! The way he challenged her and then she got all the shots!! These two are perf literally!! 
Edited by areeba_blossom - 7 years ago
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kardooks

Shakti was this inspired by all the talks about Sid bhai.😆

Very nice I enjoyed it, loved how Twinkle always pull the rug from under him when he thinks that he finally have one up on her.
I think that is what he loves most about her is that she's not the typical girl.

Lmaooo Sid Bhai is a great inspiration 😉
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now I feel like  trying it out, just hope I don't lose my hearing if I ever try it lol
...Shakti... thumbnail

thanks so much meena! ðŸ˜Š
kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddyyy

Lmaooo Sid Bhai is a great inspiration 😉

She needs to share a pic
...Shakti... thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddyyy

YO RES
---------
Omg Shakti how do you write so beautifully each time and you try new things and make me fall more in love with you. It amazes me so much that you're able to write one amazing piece after the other! This was so adorable and gave me all kinds of feels with the nhok jhok, the betting, the neck nuzzling (OMG) and hayeee the ending with him accepting defeat and her using his name. Sigh so many feels! I actually do wanna try a gun range thing out one day, maybe when I have my own Kunj :P Beautiful work lovely!

😳😳 aww teddy that's really sweet of you to say!! thank you so much ðŸ¤— you are too kind to me! 
😆😆 the neck nuzzling i had to put in after all of us wanted it so bad in the song sequence 
gun ranges are so much fun!! and glock 19's are the best - they're my favorites to use at the range! you should def go!