Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
i read this article on TOI  1hr  ago &was thinking if any1 posted it on the forum or not & now i saw it here.its really v.unprfsnl of PH.
btw i agree wid jia that PH themselves hadn't known or  confirmed abt it till they did.now i think they must hav been thinking that Ms KK & Mr PS obsessed wid anandi r still wid  PH but they must not wanted 2 write wat PH wanted so they were kicked out & new  writers were hired  & revamped  the show also.

btw SA was gud  as  older  jagya. he did quite gud  as  older  jagya.
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shakti Anand fitted well as 40 year old Jagdish and he is a good actor , acted well in the show . i liked his performance . He shared good chemistry with Aasiya too They looked good together 

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It shocked everyone. I had some slight hope that Shakti might have been retained.
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Balika Vadhu's revamp shocks Shakti Anand

Shakti Anand, who replaced Shashank Vyas as Jagiya in Balika Vadhu around 10 months back, is surprised that his show is all set for a revamp. The actor had no idea that the show would now have an entire new cast.
Shakti, who was on a holiday in London and has just returned, says, "When I joined Balika Vadhu, I was told that there would be time leaps and I was willing to play an older character. Every time you can't aspire for young, romantic roles. And in any case, what really matters is the role and how effectively you portray it. But now, when they told me about the revamp, I was quite shocked. I was not aware that suddenly, the entire cast would change."

Ask the actor if he is upset with the production house and he says, "Not at all. I had a good experience playing Jagdish, but I wish things were clearer."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Balika-Vadhus-revamp-shocks-Shakti-Anand/articleshow/52204619.cms

bold - what he says makes sense.

He says that leap was expected, but that entire cast would change was not expected. That means this new crap lamhe pyar ke came up only because the old writers and the director left the show.

They were building a nice story for grown-up nimboli, mangala would have been there and so also anandi with anant and of course Shakti would play an older jagya.

Hiten had not joined the show only to be anandi's personal chauffeur.

But the writers and director ruined everything... And what we are getting now is pure garbage.🤢

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
What ðŸ˜²
More surprisingly, Aasiya knew that her character was going to end but not Shakti 🤓

Probably older team had plans to retain Jagya.

Not unexpected, knowing how SO has treated actors who left BV earlier..

Tfs.
Edited by russhmeSS - 7 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its quite surprising that Shakti didn't know what was happening to his character.  Obviously he knew Anandi's character was ending. So after shooting Anandi's death sequence, wouldn't Shakti be curious to know what's happening to Jagya and Ganga? And would he not have questioned his director/ PH on 'what next for him?'

How comes he is realising all of this almost 2-3 weeks later? Wouldn't he be given dates for his upcoming shoot post Anandi's death sequence, if at all his character was meant to be prevalent?

-----
Tfs the article
Edited by Missesha - 7 years ago
jayshree1942 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i always pointed that along with anandi jagya was also important character but ph not given proper end to his character. 
anandi and dadisa got atleast proper end.

even bhairav and sumitra, gehena and all other character got proper end but jagya who was there from beginning just disappear from show.

i was also thinking till date shakti and asiya not commented on this how come?

but now got shakti's comment.

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They have not given him pink slip. So he may come back later if he is not committed to some other show.

With his own wife as Ganga.