Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhus revamp shocks Shakti Anand - TOI

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Balika Vadhu's revamp shocks Shakti Anand

Shakti Anand, who replaced Shashank Vyas as Jagiya in Balika Vadhu around 10 months back, is surprised that his show is all set for a revamp. The actor had no idea that the show would now have an entire new cast.
Shakti, who was on a holiday in London and has just returned, says, "When I joined Balika Vadhu, I was told that there would be time leaps and I was willing to play an older character. Every time you can't aspire for young, romantic roles. And in any case, what really matters is the role and how effectively you portray it. But now, when they told me about the revamp, I was quite shocked. I was not aware that suddenly, the entire cast would change."

Ask the actor if he is upset with the production house and he says, "Not at all. I had a good experience playing Jagdish, but I wish things were clearer."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Balika-Vadhus-revamp-shocks-Shakti-Anand/articleshow/52204619.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kirti07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lol.. ..Aparna ... thanks for sharing ... how come a production house can be so rude to actors ?! How can they treat them like that ? 
It's pure disrespect towards artists , my opinion .

Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well no wonder he is shocked --he is not in the show 
And all PH are like this they never consult the actors 
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What 😲
Terribly unprofessional if it is true!!

or do they have plans of bringing back J and Jaitsar - if the great Lamhe pyaar ke story tanks..
fatssrilanka thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mona55

Well no wonder he is shocked --he is not in the show 

And all PH are like this they never consult the actors 

This is nothing new. Infact a few months back I read an article about a show where the female lead was replaced without informing. This actress was finalised for the lead but then suddenly the PH decided to replace her. I understand how Shakti Anand must be feeling.
CosmoCoCo thumbnail
Very rude and unprofessional behavior from PH . They demand from actors to give them three month notification before they decide to quit but they themselves tell the actors they wont be having their characters in leaps when the leap happens ?

Edited by _Hannah_ - 7 years ago
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
So thats why there was no words from him about revamping of show because he did not know about it  😲 Very unprofessional behavior  from  BV  PH  and colors 👎🏼
faryal-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Consulting and informing are two different things Of course they don't  need actors approval to revamp the show but professional behavior says they must inform the actors at least a  month before they will be revamping the show and in this version they  will have entire new cast  The actors inform them three months before they will be quitting the show , they cannot tell some weeks before they are revamping the show which means new cast , new characters ?Very unprofessional behavior   from PH and channel 
Anyways  all the best to Shakti Anand for his other projects 
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think this revamping of show happened so suddenly that PH itself was confused what to do and what not to . It is visible from the serial itself the story has not  been well planned  therefore there are so many gaps , so many blunders . The way they ended BV 1 in a rush and started lamhe pyar k in a rush   , everything does look happening suddenly so actors, viewers all are  confused  

Anyways all the best to Shakti Anand for his future projects He was good as Jagdish 
Edited by kikyo - 7 years ago
kate-nic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When BV PH thought of revamping the show , their brains stopped working too  , its useless to expect any professional behavior from them 
Shakti Anand did good work in BV  Wish him all the best for his future projects