Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Strength of character- very true. Maa T has underestimated her to the tee. I think even Ananya does not understand how strong she is. I can't wait for Maa T vs Ananya in the open.

What are Maa T's plans thought? Get her married to all five then?
devashree_h thumbnail
Probably even Ananya doesnt realise what she is capable of. Her situations turn her a force to be reckoned with. MaaT is just blind in her rage and arrogant in her ego. I dont think she has fully thought how this situation will affect the future. I dont even know before Ananya fiasco, had she ever thought she might someday have to marry off her sons? MaaT Vs Ananya will be a fight to watch out for. I hope CVs wont ruin it.
sunshine_sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well friends.m feeling bad for annaya she is so much in love with shakti...he is coming so close to her ...doesn't he feels something?? I highly doubt it.   ! BTW last line of annaya was awesome. Her refusal is just awesome...I have never seen such before !
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't feel so bad for Ananya, 'cause I know she will emerge the winner in all this. ๐Ÿ˜† Maa T and her sons don't know that they're poking a sleeping lioness.

Will be fun to watch when she kicks their butts.
lakhamcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
frm ur comments and updates frm my friends seems like it,s amzing episode can,t w8 to watch it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
shakti is gudde ka beta means lakhan thakur son bt gunda ban gaya ..๐Ÿคฃ
par jab piyar me pare ga to gudda ban jae ga
sharmatanya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
today the way ananya said i love u.. it was soo direct from her heart.. at this moment she is a such an innocent soul who has fallen in love with the beast shakti.. shakti๐Ÿ˜ก how can u play with the girl's heart.. the way he will make her cry on her wedding day.. one day he will be madly in luv with this girl.. he will gonna realise it..
p.s. i love both shakti ananya๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Sonu.Ka.Vishal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
seriously maaT doesn't evn have slightest idea what she is calling foe..she is gonna regret big time..n so as shakti...d way he is playing wd ananya,he regret big time when he will fall for her in real n annu will completely avoid him...
Tapathi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he hey...!wow...! nice so we can disscuss abt epi and share our views on it nice...๐Ÿ˜Š
abt todays episode aaahhh...!we viwers knw he is faking...faking may koi aisa karta hai kya?when ananya turn backwards when she dnt have eye on him he can change his expressions ryt...but no...๐Ÿ˜‰why thakur why...?yaars sach may this is not at looking like fake...๐Ÿ˜†aaj ki epi k baad pata chalegaya still Maa T have some soft corner on women...not only her sons even she will also fall for annu pakah...๐Ÿ˜Š

and annu i liked her a lot very strong girl wow...! very sweet girl to when shakti was hanging to cliff...she said "tumari zindigi bahut keemthi hain...humareliya mat gawav...tumara bhai hain tumari maa jo tum say bahut pyaar kartey..."aww...! darling...how caring you are...dekho shakti ur faking but she said dnt die for me live for ur ppl...๐Ÿ˜ณ such a sweet girl...

shakti thakur...! no words for your faking pyaar...ur eyes are twinkling now jab sacha pyaar hoga...treas will come from that eyes...she is not going to forgive you...next tym u have to struggl a lot to win her vishwas...๐Ÿ˜†

totally ek dum keka episode...๐Ÿ˜‰
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks devashree fr strting dis thread๐Ÿ˜Š
nw coming to d update,d thakurs r surely underestimating ananya
i really want annaya to fight back with full force with dem
i hpe in future  ananya frgives dem too except shakti n maa thakurain,
so excited fr mre episdoes
sunshine_sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They r happy as their plan is going well but it will back fire...amar Samar don't know who is so lustful !! M feeling so angry it doesn't suit them at all...epi was nicely balanced ...ananya is so innocent.. M feeling so bad but shakti is also quiet...majra kya h bhai???