Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
He will be the one crying a river if they boycott him. He should be royally ignored henceforth during his film releases or promotional events. Tab aayega unt pahaad ke niche. πŸ˜†
Just curious. Isn't this theft of personal property? Why didn't they called the cops on him? 
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
why does he always behave like this with journos and get away with it? he could have dealt with the situation in a much more appropriate manner. 
invasion of privacy is a small price to pay for fame and success. 

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

Stop taking his pictures.Boycott him. Turn him into a nobody. Don't even give him any attention when he wants to be noticed for promotions of his crappy movies. Serves him right.

agree with this. 
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
when they can boycott shradha until she apologized why can't they boycott him
they boycott shradha for not giving them bites on her movie screening and here he is stealing private property and they aren't

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

when they can boycott shradha until she apologized why can't they boycott him

they boycott shradha for not giving them bites on her movie screening and here he is stealing private property and they aren't

@bold, exactly, Ranbir is stealing someones private property and should be reported and sued.
Ranbir just good at stealing and copying - be it girlfriends or style.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: snatch

i feel the same, but if u seriously think its their only way to win bread n butter...the world has shaped up into a mess.

Yeah in a way it is really messed up. Poor jurnos never get the respect or the pay compared to thier hard work especially one related to showbiz. I mean some of them wait for 10 hours or even for just one click.
But than again there are many of whom who are just effing stupid, because of whom I hate the whole contingency. Yeah generalisation from my part, but still find them annoying being.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bbsai

@bold, exactly, Ranbir is stealing someones private property and should be reported and sued.
Ranbir just good at stealing and copying - be it girlfriends or style.

Yeah Katrina is a small kid, he stole herπŸ˜†.
Why can't it be that she was bored of Sallu, and did not need him now (so she thought she does not) as she was already a superstar
superstar and left her for a younger and massively hyped young star.
pakeezah thumbnail
What is it with paparazzi anyways? Why follow Ranbir Kapoor when they can follow Varun or Akshay Kumar SRK Salman or whoever?πŸ˜•
All the non fans of Ranbir should get together and send an open letter to the freelance photographer and tell them they are not interested..dont bother.

TheBoss - i dont think anyone will believe Ranbir was stealing paps mobileπŸ˜†

I would hv probably done what Ranbir did. he didnt make a bodyguard reach over and slap the photog. Akshays bodyguard did just that, when a group of excited public started clicking selfies with Akki at airport, the bodyguard just reached out and slapped the poor young kid for taking a selfie! It was there in the Zoom clips..it wasnt Akkis fault and he apologized on behalf of bodyguard.

Ranbir was on a private outing, he didnt want to be disturbed, probably tired, and so he went asked for mobile, took it away. he didnt abuse the photog, smash the mobile. And he agreed to return the mobile later. handled pretty well..

what a mountain of a molehill..blame the paps. and the public who lap it all up.
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow ! REALLY ? but he has no problem when he gave pose with katrina balcony kissing ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†