Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakeezah thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
How do you even know that was Ranbir kat kissing?😆 Did he pose?
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Wait till he has to promote a movie then he will be complete different person towards media. 

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

🤣  What a dumbass!!  He brought a lot more attention to himself by snatching a phone then he would have had he let the person keep his phone and the innocuous pictures. Unless the pictures weren't innocuous ðŸ˜†.

I know press has been out of control. But celebs have to learn to handle these situations better than this. In the long run they'll be doing themselves a lot more favors if they just remain calm and provide the tabloids "boring" shots rather than threaten and be aggressive. Celebs can always appeal to their local or state law makers to bring about laws that protects them. I know California has passed laws against paparazzi getting within so many feet of a minor or something like that. 

That's exactly what he wanted. ðŸ˜†
Though I feel it's a made-up story to create the #ReluctantStar image, coz none of the news/photo agencies has spoken against this incident which is weird. I remember Mumbai Mirror journalists had lashed out at Two Thumbs (On Twitter) when he snatched their photographer's camera.
Edited by B-TEX - 7 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
the photographer just wasting his bloody time when he can ignore him...noone cares abt his pics...personal life...his career is almost gone...its waste of time...leave him alone...
i feel the photography media should change their working techniques...noone cares abt this celebs pics when people have their own life to deal which has lots of ups and downs...when there is a event...movie screening...movie release...award functions...they can click pic of the loosers...otherwise don't bother when they are in privacy...noone cares abt their personal lives...

the media and celebs goes hand in hand...gone are those days when films becomes a hit w/o media...now these celebs are media made stars w/o the media they are zero even though they belong do a popular filmy family...what needs to be done...all media personel should come together and boycott them especially RK who has a habit of stealing people's property...lets see how he react when all media boycott him and his films...if he ask the reason they should answer that he doesn't need a media or photographers to promote him...he can promote himself...

if it was me...i would have brought the police to his residence...embarass him and take back my phone...whatever queries you have on my job...call my company as they assigned me the duty...you have no rights to take my personal belonging with you...if you want it desperately...pay me back for the phone...lastly i don't care who the hell you are...or you sack me from my job...there are other places i can work or do a goverment job...my self respect is important than a looser celeb ego and arroagnce...

how many times RK will steal phones from photographer...someday...some photographers might get him arrested for stealing people phones no matter what reason he gives...

when their films needs to be promoted...they sell themselves w/o any shame...can go any extend for it...but when there is no films...they show their bloody true colours...
pakeezah thumbnail
why is the media keepig on concentrating on katrina and ranbir? its like these two are the biggest supertars of filmdom..the way they cant stop writing about these two even tho they are no longer a couple.😆

no wonder Kat keeps getting films...the press makes her out to be some kind of sperstar