Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ketaki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome update dear...
at last all the misunderstanding is cleared...
he remembered all her wises and her talks and decided to propose her by keeping the small things in mind..
i loved the proposal and the mirror thing...just loved it...I hope some1 proposes to me like that...๐Ÿ˜†
I know she will say yes..of course...
sweet and lovely...
thanks for PM love...
anu012 thumbnail
Fantastic , mindblowing , fabulous update sherry
truely loved it
loved ja jo terace scene
beautifully written
cont soon

thnks for pm
..Prii1994.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great update... ๐Ÿ‘
Really very Loving and Romantic Conviction... โค๏ธ
And the song was Fabulous... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Jo's innocence is what touches my heart the most... โญ๏ธ
dikshu16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter sherry
Finally Ja propose jo ...
Love jala's way to make jo understand her feelings
Update soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Sherry 
Poor jo because of this drama she felt so bad 
Showing of girlfriend is awesome 
Update soon buddy 
Hope he won't break her heart because of that stupid bet 
lovespari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow sherry๐Ÿค—
Two updates togther n tht also soo long ones๐Ÿ˜ƒ
the update was Just superb Mindblowing...Sooo sweet cuteee ...all in all a Great update dear๐Ÿค—
really loved itโค๏ธ as expctd it was Ja๐Ÿ˜‰ whoevr otherthan him Dare to cum his Girl room๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ
wow Ja gift Jo sholder cover๐Ÿ˜‰ btw hw cum he gt to knw ...i knw Trisha said to roby frm ther he gt to knw but did trisha tell roby every single Detail of Jo dress tht Ja gt everything n he Buy this cover๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† but whtever his wrk is appreciating...just luk at him hw much he care abut Jo ...awww or he did this all fr himsrlf aftrall he is also the one Who dnt lik sumother man oggling on Jo ...protectiv as well as Possesive Ja๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
god seriously Ja nvr miss any chance to flirt with Jo ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thank god trisha n roby cam otherwise who knws๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Finally both couple md grand entry ๐Ÿ˜ƒ both wer luking dashing n beautyful n wer oggling by girls n boys ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Ja was normally enjoying hugging n all but our poor Jo cnt take all girl hugging n all to Ja but wht cn she do...soo sad๐Ÿ˜’
aaarrgghh this Shalini m will slap her ...idiot . Y Jo all silent y didnt she reply. whtever she saying was her mind cook story ther was no truth in it so she shuld stand fr her. m nt saying tht she shuld fight n say sumthing bad to tht shalini but she shuld atleast tk stand fr hr...innocenc n goodness is diffrnt thing but People dnt hv to b soo gud tht anyone cum n tk advantage of her goodness n she keep ther silently standing...Thank god atleast sumone cam...Trisha gv the fitted answer n she was also Right Jo was nt bound to or owe any explanation to her๐Ÿ˜ก
again love Ja he too say the same bcz he knw Jo whts effct tht stupid story of shalini on Jo n wht she was thinking ...glad tht he made her Promise to tk a stand fr herself n strt replying...m happy but m thinking tht hope tht this will nt frs strt against Ja only...u knw wht i mean..
Ja Jo cut the cakes...Ja mk eat Jo but whn Jo was going to feed thn our All tim fav n Ja all tim fav Enemy Trisha cm in middle๐Ÿคฃ seriously sherry i love her yaar...๐Ÿ˜†
wow ๐Ÿ˜† Ja teach a very Gud lesson to Shalini ...u knw whn she tell her task i gt doubt tht hw cum this type of wrk in any game ther is sumthing but soon reading Flshbck n yes i Was Right๐Ÿ˜ƒ bhind all this our One n only Ja...hw cn Ja leav sumone who hurt Jo this easily๐Ÿ˜‰
Songs i love tht Song sherry one of my all tim Fav song dear...i love to hear it...haayyee n yes btw its perfectly suited to our Jo dear...lik it just md fr her only...Bholi Si Surat
            Ankhon M Masti
            Dur khadi sharmaaye ...Aayyee haayyee๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ
ohh this Ja ii will beat him...u knw whn i read a girl in navy blue cocktail dress thn i undrstood again Ja bhind it n see he was the one...ge is very bad on tht singing tim she md Jo soo sad she was soo hurt tht in end she cnt tk it n left the Hall...poor soul
i really want to beat tht tim to Ja ...y is he nt stoping this torture he was smiling enjoying Jo reaction...aarrgghh very bad...hate him.i knw i knw he was smiling bcz his song done half his Job Jo waa way on terrace n tht the place wher he want her to tk...so actually he do all this deliberately to mk Jo left party n went to terrace...
poor Jo she left party tht christmas party fr which she cm n she love the most was cnt able to enjoy n all tht bcz of this Devil Ja...she was soo pained tht she left to only place wher she cn gt peace terrace. n also want to figure out tht Y Ja bhviour paining her this much...Y she is his friend naa thn his happiness shuld hv md hr also happy thn y on the place of happiness she feeling Pain n hurt...n well Jo sadness here really help Ja otherwise hw he md Jo let tk here...ufff he still pretending god stop this otherwise will kill u...
Finally the tim cam...although Jo dnt knw tht Ja plan was whtt ...she was sooo pained knwing Ja hd gf n today he was going to propose her she still try to calm n was determined to help him ...n she evn ready to tk his proposal to tht girl...ohhh hw painful fr her whn Ja said tht she hd to tk proposal to her frm his bhalf...she was shocked sad shattered but thn also she accpted...awww my pure Jo
the time Jo step n saw surprise she frgt everything strt feeling it ...she loved it her happiness evict on her Face n Ja was admiring n content seeing her happy Face...he was Right she was soo pure n innocent n u ???.
Love the all Set up fr Jo proposing ...sherry
just loved it ...it was beautyful...
n tht mirror point ...it was sooo cuteee sweet dear..
aww my innocnc Jo ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Finally Ja said n Jo she didnt said but her eyes convey all๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
Flshbck prt was sooo cuteee n beautyful Jo s family Love her sooo much yaar fr just fulfilling her wish thy md fake Snow fall n tht also in patna wher till now n nt in evn Future snow will ever fall...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ja md soo much arrangemnt . he took every single likes of Jo everything of her fav...
but i really wish he really Do all this fr Jo only fr her Love only nt fr tht Stupid Bet๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
precap...it mk me scare fr Jo hope everything will fine...Jo is soo innocnt n pure n i really dnt want her to gt hurt...๐Ÿ˜’
natashathakur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing chapter di n thnxx for pm
pinu20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely chapter sherry ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks for pm
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow what a long update..awesome chapter..finaly ja proposd..wl jo acept him..precap intersting..hope tat bet dnt afect them..thanks fr pm..lovely chapter..
sweety992 thumbnail
Awsm dear chappy
Joja soo lovely dovly
Precap updatee soon