Ariya ss "MITWA-Ishq Pe Zor Nahi"

PART 1

NOTE : its slightly mature read at ur own risk 

Man : myself DCP ARJUN SURYAKANT RAWTE

Girl : what"with horrified expression"

Girl : aaa... Aapp.. aap police he"with cute innocence"

Arjun ko uski innocence dekh smile karne ka mann karta he but he controls

Arjun : yes

Isse pehle dono mese koi kuch bolo zor se bijali kadkati he jisse wo ladki dar jati he n again hug arjun tightly

Dono ko ek ajib si feeling mehsus hoti he but kuch sochne ka time hi nahi milta dono ko or zor se baarish shuru ho jati he with thunder n lightening

Jisse wo ladki arjun ko tightly hug kiye rehti he out of fear

Arjun said both are still in hug

Arjun : me hu tumhare saath daro mat its just thunder or kuch nahi"n try to break the hug"

Girl : mujhe bijli ke kadakne se bohot dar lagta he plzzz ese hi rahiye plzzz"while saying this she tighten her hold on arjun"

Ab arjun ko kya kehna he use samjh nahi aata

Arjun : ok me yahi hu but hume ek safe place dhundhni hogi meri SUV kharab ho gayi he n is tez baarish or andhere me me use thik nahi kar paunga hume aaj rukne ke liye koi place talashni hogi

The girl just nod her head still in hug

Arjun SUV ka bonnet band karta he still us ladki ne arjun ko pakda hua he then car ko wahi chod wo dono ek safe place dhundhte he to stay

Dono buri tarah se gile ho gaye he n mosam use un dono par zara sib hi daya nahi aa rahi its getting cold more n more

Thora chal kar un dono ko ek hut nazar aata he

Arjun : waha dekho shayad koi help mil jaye

Girl just hmm over it n both went towards the small hut

Us hut me kuch nahi he na aag jalane ke liye lakdi na hi wo straw its empty

Dono ko kya karna he samjh nahi aata both are feeling cold n shivering very badly

Arjun : tum change kar lo I I i... mean tumhare kapde gile ho gaye he u will check cold"he said awkwardly"

Wo ladki arjun se thora dur hoti he n nod her head while avoiding any eye contact with him

Arjun ko to kahi jane ki jagah hi nahi hoti itni barish me bahar bhi nahi ja sakta ki wo ladki change karle

But use esa kuch karne ki zarurat hi nahi padti becoz barish ke karan us ladki ka sara saman gila ho jata he

She don't have anything dry to wear

Bahar tufani barish or andar do thand se kapte jism

Dono ek dusre se thori duri par bethe he but ek zor dar bijli ki aawaz or wo ladki arjun ki baaho me

The girl hug arjun more tightly taking warmth of his body

Us ladki ki garam saanse arjun ke chest par pad rahi he usse arjun ko kuch alag feelings aa rahi he jo aaj tak kabhi mehsus nahi hui

Apne aap arjun ke haath us ladki ke back par aate he n he also hold her tightly

Dheere dheere dono ek dusre ki body ko rub karne lagte he

Arjun ka dimag usse keh raha he ki he should stop ye galat he but dil use ye feeling achi lag rahi he us ladki ke itne karib use acha lag raha he dimag arjun ko rokna chahta he n dil use keh raha he jo ho raha he use hone de

Arjun ka dil dimag aapas me lad rahe he ki tabhi kuch esa hota he ki arjun sab kuch bhul jata he

Jab arjun apne dil dimag ki ladai me hota he use pata hi nahi chalta ki wo sensuously us ladki ki back ko rub kar raha he feeling his cares subconsciously the girl kissed his chest lightly

Isse arjun sabkuch bhul jata he sahi galat everything

With her one innocent kiss dono ke bich sab badal jata he

Arjun couldn't control himself anymore n he give in

He starts to nuzzle his face in her neck

Arjun starts to drop few kisses over her neck this is last stroke for both of them dono ke minds kaam karna band kar dete he

Kuch yaad nahi rehta unhe siwae ek dusre ke na koi ghar na pariwar kuch nahi

Is tufani raat me do ajnabee itne karib aa jate he jo rishta log ek durse ko kayi saalo tak janne ke baad bhi bana nahi pate jo rishta duniya ka sabse khubsurat koi pure relation he aaj in do ajnabiyo ke bich ban raha he unhe ek kar raha he

Both move their faces little now both are facing eachothers

Dono ki aankho me desire saaf saaf nazar aa rahi he dheere dheere dono ke honth ek dusre ke karib aate he n at last they bridge the gap between their lips n kissed each other madly

After like eternity they break the kiss

Both are gazing eachother intensely arjun slowly push her n made her lay down  

Wo ladki intensely arjun ki taraf dekh rahi he she moves her both hand towards him as if saying him to come to her n complete her

Arjun immediately moved in her arms both hug each other tightly

Arjun again takes her lips in wild kiss

He kissed her whole face make it moist with his wet kisses

N the girl she is moaning in pleasure

Arjun moved towards her neck he lick her suck her bit her there n she is moving her hand on his back up n down she tug his shirt from his waist n moves her hand inside his shirt

Feeling her touch on his bare skin a moan come out of arjun's mouth

Arjun ko or kuch samjh nahi aata siwae iske to feel her skin to skin

He hurrily moved his hands towards her waist n removed her t-shirt in a go she is laying infront of him in her bra only

Arjun eyeing her with great passion he moved towards her neck he is biting her aggressively, kiss her neck, throat, to her collarbone he moved towards her shoulder he lick her, suck her there

He gives lots of love bites to her making her moan in pain n pleasure both

Arjun moved towards her chest he kissed her there on her upper swell of breast his this act make her moan even loudly arjun moves his hands on her arms n at last towards her palm hi entwined their fingers

Arjun moves his hands at her back n slowly unhook her bra

When the girl feel cool air touching her she gasped at his this act n arjun remove her bra from her body, now she is lying infront of arjun in her lowers

Arjun use passionately dekh raha he she is breathing heavily with her each breath her breasts moving up n down now arjun couldn't control himself he lick her, suck her, bite her there he give attention to her both breasts equally arjun ke is move se the girl she went crazy her moan become louder n louder arjun moves towards her stomach he kissed her there ke even bite her belly button he lick her wet her stomach with his moist kisses

The girl only feeling him n moaning in pleasure continuously this is all new to her never ever anyone touch her like this doing things with her which arjun is doing with her

She also wants to touch him feel him just like arjun feels her she try to push arjun from her but he is heavy for her to be pushed but arjun understand what she want so he moved on his back n pulled her over him

The girl kissed his lips hungrily she kiss his whole face his eyes, forehead, cheeks, nose, chin while kissing his face her hands are doing their work to remove his shirt she hastely unbutton his shirt n remove it fully leaving him bare infront of her

She kissed his well build chest, his abs every where she even bite him too

This is limit for arjun he hastely pushed her remove her remaining clothes n his also now both naked infront of each other

Bahar ka thanda mosam dono ko ek dusre se dur jane ki izazat nahi de raha n andar ye dono khud bhi ek dusre se alag nahi hona chahte

Arjun kissed her everywhere not leaving a single place untouched on her body, arjun rub her inner thigh lightly making her ready like telling her ki what is coming next she knows now what gonna happened with her but she is ready for this for becoming his

Arjun parted her thighs n position himself between them in one swift movement he is inside her

The girl felt the immense pain becoz of her first time tears starts to flow from her eyes

Arjun immediately come out of her n says

Arjun : m sorry m sorry I I I ... Didn't know this is u...urr... First time is it hurting too much"while caring her inner thigh"

She just nod her head in no n look into his eyes ansureing him that she is fine

She gives small smile to him with tears are coming out of her eyes arjun suck her tears n kissed her hardly to make forget the pain n he again slowly moved inside her she gasp in his mouth but in few seconds the pain replaced by pleasure

Both are making love wildly whole night they love eachothers like there is no tomorrow

Both are totally lost in passion, lust, desire n the rain, thunder was long forgotten

Arjun open his eyes in the morning he feels really strange with his body use samjh nahi aata kuch pal ki wo kaha he ki ye sab kya ho raha

He moved his eyes in whole hut dheere dheere use kal raat kya kya hua sab yaad aata he jese jese realization hota he his eyes get wide with each passing second

Arjun : damn ye mene kya kar diya how can I do this how she is so young what am I done shame on u arjun u r disgusting me esa kese kar sakta hu dammit"getting angry on himself"

Arjun apne aapko curse kar raha he fir suddenly use yaad aata he ki wo ladki use paas nahi he hut jyada bada nahi he ki us ladki ko dhundhne me problem ho he understand ki wo chali gayi

Arjun soch raha he ki wo kya soch rahi hogi uske bare me kal arjun ne hi use un goons se bachaya or usne hi uska faida utha liya wo safe feel kar rahi thi uske saath but isne isne uske vishwas ka faida uthaya wo karib aayi mosam ki wajah se but kya ye apne aapko control nahi kar sakta tha

Arjun : mujhme koi kisi rapist me koi antar nahi he u r criminal arjun tumne ek bohot bada gunah kiya he

Arjun's eyes feels with tears of anger n pain

Arjun : par wo kyu chali gayi kyu? mujhe utha sakti thi mujhse lad sakti thi mujhe jail bhijwa sakti thi kyu Is tarah chod kar chali gayi? kyu rehti wo yaha usne socha hoga ki kahi me use blackmail na karu ya fir ye ki me khud hi police hu DCP hu mere khilaf koi case karke kya hasil hoga use mene uska vishwas tod diya

Arjun ko kal ki raat yaad aati he kese us ladki ne arjun ko hug kiya tha jab wo goons uske piche pade the kese wo arjun ke saath ek hut me rehne ko taiyar ho gayi becoz she knows ki use yaha kuch nahi hoga uska vishwas tha ye but arjun ne ek innocent ladki ke saath ye kiya usme or kisi apradhi me koi fark nahi

Arjun : nahi me ese haath pe haath rakh ke nahi beth sakta mujhe use dhundhna hoga usse baat karni hogi

Arjun ye soch kar uthta he n wear his cloths

He starts to move from the hut ki tabhi

Arjun : me to uska naam tak nahi janta wo Kolkata se kal hi aayi he Mumbai iske alawa mujhe kuch nahi pata kese kese dhundhunga me use

Yahi sochte sochte arjun us hut se bahar aata he or jaha usne gaadi rakhi he waha jata

Use apnea apse nafrat ho rahi he gussa aa raha he but dard bhi ho raha he kyu wo khud nahi samjh pa raha

Ese hi wo SUV ke paas pahuch jata he but there is something which left him shocked to his utter surprise or shock he saw unexpected thing

Wo ladki waha uski SUV ke paas apne luggage par bethi hui he

So here is the part 1 hope aap logo ko pasand aaye do tell me howz it m waiting for ur reviews 

love u all 

ramya ðŸ˜Š

Edited by arsh4heaven - 7 years ago
zubiya92 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
Edited by zubiya92 - 7 years ago
princessdivya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2