Users

Frequent Posters

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shy_

Release it on eid or on 2nd oct or september

Why postpone till 26 jan and take tension of clash n stuff

han yehi best decision hoga ..pata nahi unke mind me kya chal raha hai .
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
I believe Raees shooting is finished,then why don't they release it on EID😕maybe they will.
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

I believe Raees shooting is finished,then why don't they release it on EID😕maybe they will.

They can release it in September on eid ul adha or any other day easily if they want to just avoid the clash on eid  but postponing it to next year leads me to believe that the reason is something else altogether. In fame video shahrukh said that he will watch the final product in 3-4 days time and may be ...may be the decision has something to do with it .
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

They can release it in September on eid ul adha or any other day easily if they want to just avoid the clash on eid  but postponing it to next year leads me to believe that the reason is something else altogether. In fame video shahrukh said that he will watch the final product in 3-4 days time and may be ...may be the decision has something to do with it .

still feel 26th Jan is a tentative date they posted and not confirmed..
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I mean people can laugh all they want about Ranveer beating SRK in domestic market...but what about Ranveer's movie making just a 20 cr less than a Salman movie and that also with a clash with the movie of a superstar...what does that say about Salman's stardom??

PRDP -200 cr...no clash

Bajirao Kashibai- 180 cr with clash with the movie of a superstar...

How bad does this look?😉

Salman ka stardom toh hain hi nahi. Last 27 years se toh wo patang udda raha haina BO par. Inface iss decade mein bhi uska koi stardom nahi hain sirf Srk ka hi stardom hain aur bol baala hain. 😆Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 7 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I mean people can laugh all they want about Ranveer beating SRK in domestic market...but what about Ranveer's movie making just a 20 cr less than a Salman movie and that also with a clash with the movie of a superstar...what does that say about Salman's stardom??

PRDP -200 cr...no clash

Bajirao Kashibai- 180 cr with clash with the movie of a superstar...

How bad does this look?😉

doesnt say much as he got a 230cr and a 320cr film in his kitty it just says how the bad film is despite of such mega opening and festival it hardly make it to the 200cr
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

Raees date is the most confusing decision and i hope team Raees comes out and explains it . I still think that there is some other khichdi cooking behind the scene which led to postponement for so long on such a day which is pre-booked already ðŸ˜•. If Ajay or Hritik are unhappy due to this clash with raees then they are completely justified , it will be unfair to expect them to move their dates .

My deductions are: 
SRK agreed to shift from Eid to oblige Adi, his longtime friend and producer/director

The lawsuit by Abdul Latif's son has made it necessary to reshoot the film or there are some problems in the finished product that they need to rework. If reshooting is needed, we will get news of it soon. 

They just announced the Jan 26 date as tentative...I dont think its the final date yet. 
Maybe release Raees September 9