Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
This is how unbiased reporting is done. Why the hell would Indicine would be so much worried about Raees being released with two other films?

Indicine are HR's fanboys. They were very happy thinking Raees will move and SRK's stardom was over. They were all excited suggesting alternative release dates and all till they realized Raaes will move to Jan 26 and clash with HR's film. After that they have been very upset. Hence these types of articles. 
But they are also right over here as Raees by moving and moving by so many months have created a royal mess. Raees had an excellent teaser seen in a while. After a long time non SRK fans were excited for his film much in advance and they let that advantage go. Now they are staring at a disaster in Raees. Its better they directly do a satellite premiere instead of releasing it in cinemas. Atleast the release costs wont be wasted on this film. 
Ps:TA, KN and co are still silent about the Kabil teaser as well as Milan's statement. 
Edited by MrsKhan - 7 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Raees can earn much more on eid with a clash or on non holiday solo release than 26 Jan with two other movies 

Ritesh Sidwani is so stupid 

Ritesh, Rahul Dholakia and Shahrukh all three have gone batshit crazyπŸ₯±πŸ₯±...although I want to know why Raees has been moved...it can't be a clash with Sultan...if it was then they wouldn't have gone to clash it with two other movies and Hritik and Ajay Devgan are no chota mota stars...so I am so confused right now...why are they moving it?πŸ˜•
Post phone it till 2039. According to my sources Hrithik Ajay Salman and Aamir will most likely retire then.. 
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Post phone it till 2039. According to my sources Hrithik Ajay Salman and Aamir will most likely retire then.. 

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

I don't think that clash is the reason...they wouldn't avoid one clash to go for a 3 way clash...and lets not forget that Salman also needs an entertaining movie to score big...recent example is PRDP...which made 200 cr badi mushkil se despite the hyped return of Prem, SB,Diwali  and no clash...Dilwale made 150 cr with a clash...what is to say that Dilwale wouldn't have made 200 without a clash or PRDP would have had the same fate as Dilwale with a clash...World wide Dilwale is just 5 cr behind PRDP despite the clash...so it all depends on which movie is more entertaining and from teaser Raees definitely looks better...I still don't get the postponing of Raees πŸ˜•
blue-ice. thumbnail
I mean people can laugh all they want about Ranveer beating SRK in domestic market...but what about Ranveer's movie making just a 20 cr less than a Salman movie and that also with a clash with the movie of a superstar...what does that say about Salman's stardom??
PRDP -200 cr...no clash

Bajirao Kashibai- 180 cr with clash with the movie of a superstar...

How bad does this look?πŸ˜‰
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: desisrkfan

no thread is complete until SRK fans bring Salmans BO into it πŸ€£

then they cry when we laugh at SRK 85 crore FAN lifetime 

u have got to be kidding me...Did u forget that Raees was supposed to release on Eid...
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The best idea would have been to release it on a non holiday, with no clash. Movies have done a lot better when release on no ocassion but no clashes.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Raees date is the most confusing decision and i hope team Raees comes out and explains it . I still think that there is some other khichdi cooking behind the scene which led to postponement for so long on such a day which is pre-booked already πŸ˜•. If Ajay or Hritik are unhappy due to this clash with raees then they are completely justified , it will be unfair to expect them to move their dates .
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i know why r they booking for Jan 2017 . 
Raees ko jyada multiplex chahiye .but yrf woh hone nahi dega .single screens would prefer a salman movie over srk's . He would not even get good single screens .
Kaabil n badshao dont look like commercial movies .distributors would prefer a srk movie over hr or ajay .he might get good screen counts there .
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Release it on eid or on 2nd oct or september
Why postpone till 26 jan and take tension of clash n stuff