Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
One more please Nisha...pretty please please please...to curious and excited to read what will happen next. Hope Neel drives off to Suvi's house😉 any way both are friendzzz😉. Loved your version of furious word.
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hope Amma's actions have shaken up the boring monotonous life of Neel Pandit's life. Spurs him to take some action.
Errantnomad thumbnail
June 12th Sunday... Amma is not going to forget this date anytime soon now.

Her grandson is good in geography . It's Geography calling for Amma too as Neel is in the mood for it. Amma is going to be reminded that the colour of molten lava is orange red and black . 😃 .

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kiski shadi ki taiyaari hai? He he he ho ho ho ha ha ha...bomb to Ab phoota hi samjho. Dhamaka hoga Dumdaar aur ghayal honge kayi dil. Aur baat suvi tak agar pahunchi to dukhi to wo zaroor hongi, chahe Izhaar Karen ya na karein.
Baat niklegi to door talak jayegi
Log bewajah udaasi ka sabab poochenge 
Yeh bhi poochenge ki Tum itne Tanha  kyun ho

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hope Amma's actions have shaken up the boring monotonous life of Neel Pandit's life. Spurs him to take some action.

This is so true
Boring life of panditg...
Needs some action wether it's in any way...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Extreme measures

An "unarmed" Amma looked vulnerable to him

He hated himself for being so upset
At the same he had the expression of being caught stealing
His ache for Suvi was not public information... atleast he assumed so

Bhuvan hadnt raised the topic in weeks, and so he thought "it went away"
But to marry a stranger?
What was Amma thinking

Well she was NOT

"Hua kya?" Amma pretended not to know

"Mr Trivedi se baat ho rahi hai aapki?" he spat out

Amma squirmed

"Umm.." she dragged

"Amma please dont pretend" he warned

"Arey" Amma tried to chuckled

"Aapne MERI SHAADI KA AD nikaala?" he was upset

"Idea kiska tha?" he demanded

He dialed Ruchi,
The moment she answered she knew

"Aapne kaha Amma ko?" he asked angrily

"Bhai" she cringed

"Amma kya hai yeh sab?" he pleaded

"Hum aapko aise nahi dekh sakte"

He had unfortunately given some time to Amma to shed her pretense and become her real self

Amma began to sob

"I got to live a full life with Bauji... 10th anniversary taq mili nahi aapko" Amma cried uncontrollably

Like she heard the news on the day of Nupur's passing

"Amma" he begged

Kneeling down in front"

She held his face and wiped his tears off

"Aap mere sabse pyaare ho... my first born... my heart breaks every time I look at your face.
Everytime I see you begin to pour out a second mug of coffee in the morning. When I see you accidentally place Nupur's house keys on the chest of drawers"
Amma sobbed uncontrollably

"That means I am unable to forget her" he said angrily

"I agree" Amma nodded

"But hum kya karen? Aap batao, agle 20 saal aapko yoon hi tadapta dekhen? Aur chup chaap aankhen pher lein?" Amma demanded

Neel sat on teh floor cross legged

"I hate my life sometimes Amma" he said angrily "Humne socha nahi hamare saath yoon ho jaayega" he said gruffly

Amma slid down from the couch and sat across from him

"I want to make it better" she said admitting honestly

Neel stared dumbfounded

Amma gently ran her hand through his hair

"You need to be making weekend plans and dinner dates and sulking because you didnt load laundry in
the washing machine, or be upset because she yelled at you for messing up her kitchen. Lekin aap to itni rookhi zindagi jee rahen hain?"
"Daftar ghar aur cricket match, raat ke do baje humne aapko couch par dekha, Skype calls ke baad" Amma cried

She knew her son loved sleep

Seeing him awake in the middle of the night

"Why do you think so simplistically?" he asked baffled

"To KYA KAREN?" Amma asked angrily

He didnt know either...
Amma leaned wearily on the couch as another prospective FIL  called Amma on her phone

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very tender, very sad very meaningful, bomb sir mein phata lekin hamare neel sahib ke sanskaron ne zaahir nahi hone diya, amma ki khatir.
and th ebest line of the update -- "As another prospective FIL called on Amma's phone", Nisha your humour in the most unexpected places kills me!   
Errantnomad thumbnail
It beats me why Amma is aankhen pherofying a few obvious stuff here.
It beats me why she if she in colluding with Bhuvan and Ragini , can take out an ad atleast not discuss with Bhuvan on the reference he made of Suv and the fact that the same girl was there straight barging from the airport . She is not curious abt that?
It beats me why she wouldn't prod Neel if anything is there ? When Ruchi nudges her to find if bhai has got someone on his mind. It beats me why Bhuvan would behave as if he left his brain behind in the back burner in noida( apologies Sri for hitting on your man 😆 )...
It beats me why Neel would think that he also did not know either as what to do when his amna says 'toh kya Karen'.

But now is the time for Neel to come out and acknowledge suv's presence and be open to his Amma on the current status as to where he and Suv stand with each other while he also can tell her that he nor Suv do not know what the future holds but ask these ppl to hold it off for now.

No one's asking you to take the plunge Neel but given where u are with Suv , pls don't let ppl assume that you are spending every waking moment in grief either.

Desparate situations call for extreme measures . Hope he would do that once they are done wiping away each other's tears .

Edited by Errantnomad - 7 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I m totally in favour of Wht u said Kalpana...
As there was a day when he didn't remember Nupur the whole day but he was turned bout suvi
He was thinking when his mom will go and he will be able to meet or talk suvi
It is definitely high time,
He should clear his thoughts and should tell his amma bout it!!
He is on a denial mode and it's better late then never
Coz the state in which suv is she will definitely move back and go I a shell if she get the hint of any of this

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
If this man can't admit I can never come to terms with this.
Neel be a man.
I agree you are still grieving for your wife.
But not acknowledging suvis presence in your life would be great disrespect towards that women.