PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
To love and to lie.
I love such lie.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
The last line is indicative that the duo will try to suppress facts for a while atleast. To me it marks a new phase in their relationship. Especially just after her fervent effort to defend her man.
The fact that Neel would be thoughtful of the happiness a ball can bring to a bunch of urchins to me is indicative of what he would do to ensure the happiness and well being of lil Aadya he adores.
It is nuances such as these that make you an awesome writer Nisha...loved my double dose of Morning Raga.
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously beautiful update!  I loved Suvi's defense of Aadhya.  👏
Also loved Bhuvan's line-that shows his attitude to life really.  I am sure it was eye opening for Suvi.  We all need someone in life to encourage us to go after what we want and deserve...she doesn't have anyone right now who can serve as a support for her. 😭

Lovely to see Neel and Suvi taking a walk together.    Can we ask for one more???

Thank you Nisha!!!
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Very true SVM
The man who feels for street kids is so bound to be protective about kid who termed as his.
I want to see him bonding with aadhya.
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Catching up on Indradhanush updates. Wonderful Nisha ! As usual touched by the sincerity u bring to each character.

I love Suvi, Nihir, Preet/Gags and Bhuvan. I see Sam/Tan and Ranjan in Preet and Bhuvan. Yet to connect with Neel.

I can feel the mothers love in both Ragini and Neel's mom and hatred for Tia.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
So good to see you here again jasmine.
A warm hug to you.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome back Suria. Yes a warm hug to you dear and may you be the source of strength to all in need of it at home...reach out to draw it from your extended family here.🤗 Edited by moonwearer - 7 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Nisha thank you for giving lovely start to my day.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Maine unko bola u love... umm.." she couldnt bring herself for some strange reason to tell him, on his face,... that he loved Nupur
She struggled to tell him what she had so pompously told his FIL an hour ago upstairs

He paused and turned towards her waiting... to know what he so apparently "loved"

Suvi, she seriously is falling for this man.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Eager to know how Bhuvan pitches suvi case.