Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
This was just so wonderful! Thoroughly loved the little encounters of Kanha and Bhama!
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

For the first time, res.😆

Unres.

Okay, this was divine the first time I read it. I was so astonished at the endearing way with which you described Bhama's feelings and the subtle turn of events. But then you told me that Radharani is present. So menakettu I went through it again.

And while I did see Radharani, I also saw Madhavi, Chandravali, Vishakha, Ekanamsha, (please forgive me) an extremely perverted version of Madhumangala. (Thousand times I seek your pardon.)

So from the time I read the book I was thinking all this is beautiful, how Krsna's first wife (you know who I am talking about and who I am not referring to) always strolls in the gardens and our heroine hides from her, secretly meeting Dvarakadheesh, and then one day they meet. I was wondering how we could compare it to what actually happened, since obviously the beloved and darling are still at home, and Sridevi and Bhudevi are in Dvaraka. But then reading this I got the inspiration and insight to how perfect the author's descriptions are and how they match perfectly despite not matching at all.

And then finally Satrajit gives his most precious jewel to the most beautiful person. You purposely omitted the Sita and Duhshala aspects or just like that?

And the meeting between Sridevi and Bhudevi - it was simply awesome. And again (on second reading) I could see darling and beloved!

And finally the dear sister comes to congratulate her natkhat brother! I love Parvati when she is the sister of Krsna. Such scenes only reveal her true nature. (And I assume since you have delved so much into this relationship you are not at all looking at their 'other' relationship?)

This is why I reserved. Because if I type first itself then all this wouldn't come. Now like one veLLam it is just flowing out my mind.

Thanks Surya :)
I said it cause I wanted you to menakattu go through it again 😆
I know right? The book is our half-inspiration to a lot of things. 
Beloved and darling will always find a way to come 😉
Exactly. Satrajit gave his jewel, the jewel among women, to Krishna.
I just didn't include the Sita and Dushala aspects. Doesn't mean they are there. Plus, I am not going the Sita way, if you know what i mean 😉
Parvati is very much Krishna's sister (Yep, I am ignoring that relationship. It is too disturbing)
Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Thanks Surya :)
Res for now 😆

Ennoda dialogue enakke-va?
radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful and mind alluring shot di
I could actually feel the jealous and everything going down her
U have brought her to life
And of course my bro krishnaa
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

Unres-ed with a lot of inner jokes and double meaning.

Unres-ed too with the same 😆
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am speechless. Just the words stunningly beautiful! I could imagine everything happening right in front of my eyes! ❤️ 😳 Again a magical flow of words. Your bhama and your KrishMa are divine and you always bring them to life.
Keep writing more and more like this Srutha!
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I simply love and adore stories that begin with a loving sibling bond! Subhadra is as we have imagined her to be, child-like, fun and an adorable being. So she drags away a supposedly reluctant Krishna who in reality s dying to meet his Satyabhama! Oh how much I love these kinds of plots!

And then the Pushpa Vatika scene which frankly, for me, never loses its charm. The serenity of the scene mixed with the interactions of a divine couple is probably all that you need to fall in love with their encounters. You simply excel in writing Krishna-Bhama drabbles Shru...initially I was very ambivalent towards Rukmini, Satyabhama and Krishna's other wives but you have made me love Satyabhamam and adore Rukmini! Keep writing more!

SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

This was just so wonderful! Thoroughly loved the little encounters of Kanha and Bhama!

Thank you Choti 🤗
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: radianteyes.

Such a beautiful and mind alluring shot di
I could actually feel the jealous and everything going down her
U have brought her to life
And of course my bro krishnaa

Thanks Char 🤗

AadhyaAashutosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail