Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Such a beauty! The presentation was was extremely nice and so was the sequence of the events, and how you blended your sweet additions to an already wonderful story!

Thank you Pro πŸ€—
Especially for taking time out and reading this :)
Their story is beautiful
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Guys, this is the last part of the TS :)
My Bhagwan, Hey Shri Krishna! Thank you for choosing me to write this pure story of Devi Satyabhama.
Thank you all, for your support πŸ€—

Janu- I hope you like your surprise, hidden in the story πŸ˜†
Surya- Don't kill me for this :P

Guys, this is my version of what happened, and is slightly cheesy.
Review :) Chappals and tomatoes are forever welcome!

THE BEGINNING OF ETERNITY

Satyabhama turned, and saw Him. Shri Krishna. In the flesh. Tall, lithe, dark-coloured, mor pankh on His crown, dressed in His usual pitambar, decked in ornaments and flowers.

'Swami', her heart called out to Him.

He smiled at her. She looked down at the floor of the mandir. What was Dwarakadheesh doing in the Narayan Mandir? She looked up, only to see that He had taken a few steps towards her. Oh Lord! What should she do now? She didn't know what to say to Him? She will end up crying, or worse, tongue-tied. Oh Lord!

"Satyabhama!"

Apparently, her problem of talking first got solved. But what was she going to tell Him. She had moped that He wasn't there for the past 14 days. She had dreamt of what she would say to Him if she saw Him. And now, she felt absolutely terrifed of saying the wrong thing.

"Pranaam Dwarakadheesh!"

Her steady tone surprised even herself.

"How are you?", asked Krishna, observing her carefully. He noticed that she had black circles, and her eyes were a little swollen.

"I am fine", said Satyabhama. "How are you, Dwarakadheesh? I heard about the fight with Jambavanji. You are not hurt, right?"

"I am fine, Satyabhama, as you can see", said Krishna. "I actually got married again"

Satyabhama's heart was about to burst with grief. Controlling it, she said, "How is Rani Jambavathi settling in?"

"She is settling in fine, considering we just came back a short while ago", said Krishna, smirking lightly.

Satyabhama fought the urge to giggle at the sarcasm Shri Krishna used. Instead, she said, "Dwarakadheesh, what about Rani Rukmini?"

"What about Rukmini?", asked Krishna.

"You got married to her only a short while ago. How will she feel, seeing you getting married to someone else so soon?", asked Satyabhama.

"Rukmini will be fine", said Krishna. 'She had to, considering that I am going to marry you as well, as per your own wish'

Satyabhama nodded. Wanting to leave, and forget the fact that jealousy seemed to niggle her heart, she said, "Pranaam Dwarakadheesh. I have to leave"

"Aren't you the one who has something to say every time? What's wrong today, Satyabhama?", asked Krishna, while thinking, 'Calm down. I am coming to marry you as well'

"I have work to do, Dwarakadheesh. And also, some convincing to do", said Satyabhama.

"What convincing?", asked Krishna.

Before she could answer him, an arrogant voice sounded through the Mandir.

"Pranaam Dwarakadheesh! Pranaam Rajkumari Satyabhama!"

Shatandava entered the Mandir. Satyabhama looked down at the floor, this time in irritation. What was he doing here? She had never liked him. He was too vulgar and lewd. And he eyed her like she was something to be eaten! She felt herself start to get indignant.

"Pranaam, Shatandava. You are here?", asked Shri Krishna, smiling ever so slightly.

"Yes Dwarakadheesh. I heard that Rajkumari was here from her sakhi Urvashi; I wanted to talk to her about something", said Shatandava, arrogant smirk in place.

Satyabhama's indignation increased; how dare he insinuate that Dwarakadheesh leave the Mandir? Her anger was bubbling forth, and with great difficulty suppressed it. She didn't want to talk to Shatandava.

"Shatandava, Rajkumari Satyabhama is busy with her pooja. You can tell me what it is; after all, I know all that happens in Dwaraka", said Krishna, looking at Satyabhama discreetly, telling her that He will handle this situation.

"Why should I tell you, Dwarakadheesh? This is between Satyabhama and I", said Shatandava, almost leering at Satyabhama, causing her to look at the floor, again due to the Shakti in her bubbling forth.

"Between you and an unmarried woman? You will damage her reputation, Shatandava", said Shri Krishna. "And before you say anything about me, I came in here for a reason, and no one told me that Rajkumari Satyabhama was here"

'What clever usage of words!', thought Satyabhama. 'No one told Him I was here. No one had to. He knew it already!'

"Anyway, Rajkumari is busy. Let us go, and leave Rajkumari alone to do her prayers, and then her work"

The firm order in Krishna's voice compelled Shatandava to leave with Him. As they left, Krishna turned back, to smile at Satyabhama slightly, almost telling her 'this is not over yet'. She smiled back, accepting the fact, but not wanting to face Him. She didn't want to show her jealous side to Him, though she knew that He knew she was jealous.

'I don't like being jealous', thought she, bowing down to Bhagwan Vishnu, and walking out of the Mandir.

Shri Krishna sat in His room, smiling lightly hearing Satyabhama's thoughts.

"Kanha!"

"Dau!", said Krishna, standing up. "Pranaam Dau"

"What's going on in your head, Kanha?", asked Shriman Balarama, affectionately called Dau by all.

"Nothing much Dau. I am just waiting for Satrajit to come", said Krishna, smiling.

"What makes you think he will come?", asked Dau, shaking his head at his younger brother.
"He will Dau. He will come, to offer his most precious jewel to me", said Krishna.

"And will you accept his most precious jewel?", asked Dau, smirking.

"Of course I will", said Krishna, smiling at His brother.

The next day morning...

Satyabhama, as usual, was praying to Gauri Mata.

"Ya devi sarvabhuteshu shakti - rupena samsthita
Namas tasyai, namas tasyai, namas tasyai namo namah"

Along with praying for her marriage, she also prayed for strength.

"Hey Mata! Bless me such that I have the strength to take anything and everything thrown at me"

The bell was rung in the temple. Satyabhama sighed slightly. What is it with people ringing bells wherever she was? Especially of late.

She heard giggling. Wait! She knew that giggling. Subhadra was here! With who though? Not her elder brother, definitely. He would be preparing to meet her father.

She turned around to greet Subhadra. With her, she saw another woman. Fair, almost golden-complexioned, like herself, tall, and had beautiful eyes. Satyabhama instantly felt a connection with her; she felt like they were sisters. Her eyes met the beautiful woman's, whose eyes reflected Satyabhama's. Both the women moved towards each other; it looked like the coming together of two halves, sisters who were long lost, but reunited finally. Forgetting their entire surroundings, the two women moved towards each other. Shri Devi and Bhu Devi encountering each other in Rukmini and Satyabhama respectively, smiled lovingly at each other.

The Devas and Rishis all praised both the Devis, the two Shaktis of the Lord of the Universe. Devarishi Narada started praising His Lord Narayana, and said, "My two Mothers have met!"

At Mount Kailash...

"Swami, look"

An excited Mata Parvati said.

Mahadev opened His eyes, and gave His wife a serene smile.

"My love, so much of excitement for you?", asked Lord Shiva, smiling teasingly.

Mata Parvati, ignoring the jibe, said excitedly, "I witnessed Bhaiya and Bhu-Devi meeting in my Mandir, and now Shri Devi and Bhu Devi. Look Swami"

He smiled lovingly at Her excitement, and looked at the scene, smiling at the fact that Narayan's Shakti have united. Finally!

At Dwaraka...

Shri Krishna smiled. Rukmini and Satyabhama had met! At last!

At the Gauri Mandir...

Satyabhama felt a hand tug her hand. She looked down, to see Subhadra's excited eyes.

"Subhadra!", said Satyabhama, hugging the little girl.

"Satya Didi!"

The little girl hugged Satyabhama happily.

"Satya Didi, this is my Rukmini Bhabhi. Bhabhi, this is my Satya Didi", said Subhadra.

Satyabhama looked at Rukmini, and said, "Pranaam, Rani Rukmini"

"Pranaam, Rajkumari Satyabhama", said Rukmini, smiling at the beautiful woman in front of her. "Are you done with your prayers?"

"Not fully yet", said Satyabhama. "I heard the bell ring, and I must admit, I got a little curious hearing Subhadra's giggling"

"You are all that Subhadra has been talking about", said Rukmini.

"What have you been telling Rani Rukmini about me, you natkhat?", asked a fake exasperated Satyabhama. "What would she think of me?"

Rukmini was astonished. Satyabhama seemed to compliment her so well; she had a feeling that Satyabhama had a future entwined with her.

"All good only", said Rukmini. "She told me about how you went against your father, in support of Arya. Thank you"

"Don't thank me, Rani. He was on the side of Adharma; whether he is my father or not, I can't take his side if he is wrong", said Satyabhama.

"It was a brave thing you did, though Rajkumari", said Rukmini. "Most people will not have the bravery to go against their father"

"Nor would many go against their brother", said Satyabhama, gently.

Rukmini smiled at Satyabhama. Indeed she was clever! This is what Subhadra had told her as well. Deflecting the praise on her; well, the only people who have ever done it on her were Arya and Dau, and by extension Revathi Didi!

"Let's do our prayers together?", asked Rukmini.

Almost like they have been doing this for years, the two women made Subhadra stand in-between them, and together, started to sing praises on Gauri Mata.

The entire world stood still, as if to listen to the two glorious voices praise the Divine Mother, Jagadambe.

For Her part, Jagadambe was in tears. Her two param bhakts, two forms of Maha Lakshmi Herself, were singing Her praises. She smiled, and raised Her hand in blessing.

A little later, that day...

Satyabhama was playing with the animals in her garden.

"Satyaa!"

Oh Lord! Her aunt was calling her. She loved her aunt, but she knew her aunt was calling her to lecture her about something.

'Oh Gauri Ma! What is going to happen?', thought Satyabhama. 'I don't want a pravachan'

"Bua?", said Satyabhama, walking slowly to where her aunt had called for her.

"Come here. I want to talk to you about your marriage", said her aunt.

"Tell me Bua", said Satyabhama.

"You know that you have to get married right?", said her aunt.

"Ji Bua", said Satyabhama, not liking where this was going.

"After your father returns the Syamantaka jewel to Shri Krishna, he said that he will hopefully finalise your marriage today itself", said her aunt.

Satyabhama went numb. Her father was planning on finalising her marriage today itself? To whom?

Staring at her aunt, she asked, "To whom?"

"That your father did not say", said her aunt disgruntled.

"Oh", said Satyabhama, not knowing what to do. What if she gets married to someone other than Shri Krishna? She will not live then. But, she couldn't be so idiotic. She had faith in her Lord. He will come for her.

"Putri", said her father, who walked into the grove.

"Pitaji", said Satyabhama, bowing to touch his feet. Only when she got back up did she realise that her aunt had left.

"Putri, I am leaving for the Raj-Bhavan. I came to take leave", said Satrajit. "Pray that Dwarakadheesh will forgive me"

"Pitaji, I know He will forgive you, for He is Compassion and Understanding personified. Don't worry Pitaji. All will go well", said Satyabhama.

"I have faith in your words", said Satrajit, smiling at his daughter. "I will leave you now"

Satyabhama smiled at her father, and watched Him walk away.

"Hey Ma Shakti! Let everything go well today", prayed Satyabhama.

A little into the day...

Satyabhama felt ecstatic. She didn't know why. Instead of worrying about the outcome of her father's meeting with Dwarakadheesh, she felt like dancing and running. Spontaneously, Satyabhama got up, and raced across the palace, ignoring everybody's calls. Reaching the garden, she started twirling and dancing. She ran around, hugging the animals, carressing the leaves of trees and plants,dancing around in the garden. She felt like her happiness was going to shoot up to sky levels.

"Satya! Satyaa!"

Her sakhis were calling her.

"What's going on?", asked Satyabhama. "Why do you sound so breathless?"

"Your Pitaji is returning to the Bhavan, along with Dwarakadheesh and Shriman Balarama", said Priyamvada, breathless.

"What?", asked Satyabhama, gaping. Her heart was beating faster than ever; what was going on?

"Yes Satya. Why do you think they are coming here?", asked Madhavi, smirking at Satyabhama.

"I don't know", said Satyabhama, closing her eyes, seeing the promising look on Shri Krishna's face in her mind. Is it for what she thinks it is?

"Satya, your father said that you have to be there to greet them", said Urvashi.

"When will they be here?", asked Satyabhama, trying to control her erratic breathing.

"In 20 minutes or so", said Sunanda.

"Oh. Okay", said Satyabhama.

"Satya, are you okay?", asked Madhavi, smirking wickedly.

Satyabhama glared at her sakhi, and said, "Of course I am fine. I just want to know if my father was successful"

"Right", drawled an amused Madhavi.

"Rajkumari Satyabhama"

A servant came.

"Tell me", said Satyabhama, smiling at the servant.

"Your mother is calling for you. Your father is heading for the Raj Bhavan with Dwarakadheesh and Shriman Balarama", said the servant.

"I am coming"

Unable to help it, Satyabhama's face split into a beautiful smile, making her look verily like a Goddess.

"Let's go"

Satyabhama ran into the Raj Bhavan, leaving all her sakhis except Madhavi gape at her. They looked to Madhavi who was smirking. She just shrugged, and followed Satyabhama.

Satyabhama was a nervous wreck. What was going on? Why did her father invite them here? What was going on? Happiness and anxiety wrecked her. Why was she part of the welcoming ceremony?

She felt someone nudging her. Turning, she saw Madhavi gesturing at her to look in front of her. Her head turned, and she met beautiful brown eyes, layered with mischief and tenderness, as well as love and understanding. Her heart started beating rapidly; she was sure that the love she bore for Him was visible in her eyes. Not wanting to publicise it, she looked down at the ground, heavily blushing. Due to that, she didn't witness the tender smile crossing Krishna's face, or the smirk that Shriman Balarama was throwing at His brother.

A little away from Satybhama..

Balarama turned to His younger brother and said, "No wonder you wanted to come"

"What do you mean Dau?", asked Krishna, looking at His brother innocently.

"You came here only to see Satyabhama", said Balarama, shaking His head at His brother's mischief.

"No no Dau", said Krishna. "I came to see you seeing Satyabhama. I wanted to see the approval in your eyes"

"Ah! I see. Is that why she is looking at you and blushing?", said Balarama.

"Is she?", asked Krishna, looking at her, a tender smile crossing His face.

Balarama smiled seeing His brother in love; yet again! He couldn't wait to meet Satyabhama properly.

Satyabhama welcomed all of them with a beautiful smile on her lovely face. His eyes burnt holes into the side of her face; she blushed heavily when she met His eyes, but refused to look down. Slowly, and reluctantly, she moved her eyes, to meet Shriman Balarama's amused eyes. She blushed, and bowed down, mentally berating herself for Balarama seeing her blush.

In the courtroom...

"Come Satyabhama", said her mother.

"No. Let her stay. We are all here for that", said Satrajit, looking at his daughter with glistening eyes.

'What?', she thought. 'Why am I staying? I don't get it', thought Satyabhama. The spider of her left eye throbbed. Was it what she thought it is? She looked at her father curiously.

"As you all know, I went to beg pardon from Dwarakadheesh for accusing him of stealing the Syamantaka jewel. Achyuta, being Compassion personified, forgave me", said Satrajit, throwing a glance at his daughter, as if he was thanking her. She shook her head.

'Kanha, it looks like your Bhu-Devi is the one who conviced her father', said Balarama, merrily in the common mind link He and His younger brother shared.

'My Bhu-Devi is intelligent Dau', said Krishna, shaking His head fondly at His brother's penchant for teasing Him.

'I know. She is also my Mother, isn't she?', said Balarama, smirking at His brother.

'Yes she is', said Krishna. 'We are here because of you Dau. So, let us watch the proceedings'

"And I offered him my most precious jewel, along with the Syamantaka jewel", said Satrajit.

His most precious jewel? But that was her, wasn't it, thought Satyabhama.

"My little Satyaa. Will you always remember one thing?", asked her father.

"Yes Pitaji. What is it?", asked a seven-year old Satyabhama.

"You are my most precious jewel. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise"

the father and daughter had hugged, and Satyabhama fell asleep, listening to her father's strong heartbeat.

She looked at her father, her eyes wide. Had her father offered her hand in marriage to Dwarakadheesh? Her father nodded. Her heart burst with joy, simply at the fact that her father had done it.

"Yes. All of you know that my most precious jewel is my daughter Satyabhama", said Satrajit, his voice stopping the buzz that had formed. "I offered her hand in marriage to Dwarakadheesh"

Satyabhama struggled, and somehow controlled her expression, adopting a neutral look. Her eyes met His brown ones, her face forming a blush. She looked down, and looked back at her father, who was looking at her.

"He accepted", said Satrajit, into the silence of the court.

Satyabhama's heart burst with joy, she was filled with ecstasy. Her face glew in happiness. In her heart, she thanked Mata Parvati for Her blessing. She looked at Dwarakadheesh, who had a knowing smile, as well as a loving one on His enchanting face. She looked down at the floor, red with blush, her beautiful eyes filling with happy tears.

"But before that", continued Satrajit, causing Satyabhama to look up. "Shriman Balarama felt that it was not right for Satya to be married to Shri Krishna without her permission. And that is why we are here. For Satyabhama's permission to proceed with her wedding"

Satyabhama's eyes grew wide. Her permission? How many women were truly this blessed to have been asked an opinion to marry someone? Only the two brothers would do this. They are Gods!

"Satyabhama", came Balarama's cheerful, strong voice.

She bowed her head down to Balarama, giving Him her greetings.

"Pranaam Shriman Balarama"

She looked up to meet His sincere eyes.

"You are definitely a perfect match for my brother. You also belong to the Yadavas. However, are you okay with marrying my brother? He is too mischievious, and exasperates everyone around Him", said Balarama, smirking at His brother, who was pouting at His brother very slightly.

Satyabhama, not knowing how to respond, walked towards Shriman Balarama, and fell at His feet as accpetance.

"Ayushman Bhava!"

She got up, and looked at Shri Krishna. She moved towards Him, and fell at His feet, accepting Him as her husband, and offering herself as His. Krishna smiled, and blessed her.

(The entire court went still.

Shri Krishna got up, and lifted Satyabhama up. Their eyes met, Their souls merged. Satyabhama became Bhu-Devi and Shri Krishna became the Lord of the Universe, the four-armed Lord Vishnu. Balarama became the Snake God with infinite heads, the One who bears Bhu-Devi. He bowed down to His Lord, and His Mother. They both blessed Him lovingly.

"Prabhu, now you have united with Ma Prithvi", said Sesha. "When are the five other forms of Mata coming?"

"They will come with time, my son. Have patience", said Bhu-Devi, taking the prompting given to Her by Her Lord.

"See, my Bhu-Devi is so patient", teased Lord Vishnu.

"Yes yes Lord. Enough of your teasing. We have to go back to our mortal roles", said Bhu-Devi.

"We do, my love, we do", said Lord Vishnu, looking at Her with love in His eyes.

She looked at Him with equal love in Her eyes, following which, all three of them went back to their mortal forms.)

Satyabhama got up, and met Krishna's beautiful eyes, which seemed to tell her, 'I delivered my promise! I am marrying you!'

She looked down, and walked towards her mother. Going upto her mother, she smiled at her mother shyly, before hiding behind her. From behind her mother, her eyes met His. She blushed, but was unable to look away. When she felt someone pull at her, she turned, only to see her sakhi Madhavi smirking at her.

"Satyabhama"

The voice of her soon to be brother-in-law called her. She turned and and looked at Him.

"As you are marrying this natkhat I call my brother, call me Dau", said Balarama, smiling brilliantly.

Satyabhama felt her face bloom further, and she said, "Ji Dau!"

She turned to look at Shri Krishna as if taking His permission to leave. Seeing the nod of His head, she left with her sakhis, feeling His eyes on her.

The moment Satyabhama was left alone with her sakhis, she turned, and told them, "See. I am marrying a man who will be able to love and accept me for who I am"

Saying thus, Satyabhama took off at her highest running speed, jetting out of the Bhavan very fast, leaving her friends to gape at her.

"She is a whirlwind", said Priyamvada, breaking the shocked silence.

"Let's go in search of her", said Urvashi.

"I know where she is going", said Madhavi. "Let's go to the Gauri Mandir"

At the Gauri Mandir...

Satyabhama ran into the Gauri Mandir without breaking speed. She entered the temple, said, "Gauri Maa!"

Falling at the feet of the Goddess, she cried in relief. She was marrying the Lord of her dreams! After a while, she looked up at the Goddess, smiling at Her expressively, showing her gratitude.

She then got up, and ran out, twirling outside the Gauri Mandir. She stayed like that till her sakhis found her, and dragged her back.

A few days later..

Satyabhama could not believe that her wedding was going to take place in three days. Everything was happening so fast. She needed a break from the endless pre-wedding rituals and planning she and her mother were doing, along with everyone else. She looked to Madhavi, who nodded her head, as if to say, 'Go and take a break. You need it!'

Satyabhama stepped out of the Bhavan.

She ran to the bank of the sea, and stood there, enjoying the breeze.

"Satyabhama"

The voice of her Lord starled her, sending shivers down her body. She turned around, looking at the ground, and folding her hands in greeting.

"Pranaam Dwarakadheesh"

"Dwarakadheesh?", asked Krishna, smirking mischiveously. "Aren't we getting married?"

"We are", said Satyabhama.

"Then, why are you calling me Dwarakdheesh?", asked Krishna.

"That is who you are", said Satyabhama, simply.

"Am I techincally not more to you?", asked Krishna.

"Yes you are", said Satyabhama.

"Then why call me Dwarakadheesh?", asked Krishna.

"You are Dwarakadheesh", said Satyabhama.

"I am also your soon-to-be husband", said Krishna.

"Yes. Why are we repeating the same thing over and over?", asked Satyabhama, slightly lifting her head.

"Aren't you supposed to call me something else?", asked He, mischiveously.

"Not at this time. I am not supposed to be seeing you till the day of our wedding", said Satyabhama.

"Yet you came here", said Krishna.

"For some peace and quiet from the endless bustling in the Bhavan", said Satyabhama.

"I thought you women liked that sort of thing", said Krishna.

"We do. But we also love some peace and quiet", said Satyabhama.

The two of them stood in a peaceful silence.

"Dwarakadheesh, may I ask you something?", asked Satyabhama.

"Anything"

A smile flitted His enchanting features.

"How are Rani Rukmini and Rani Jambavathi taking the news off our impending marriage?", asked Satyabhama.

"Jambavathi, understandably, is a little upset. But she will settle down before the wedding actually happens", said Krishna. "Rukmini took in the news very well. She told me that I am marrying the girl, who on first thought seemed like her other half"

"She felt it too?", said Satyabhama. "I felt the same way; like we were sisters, meant to be reunited"

"Hmm"

The Lord smiled. It had happened the way it was meant to!

"Pranaam Dwarakadheesh. I have to get going, before Ma starts worrying about me", said Satyabhama.

"Ji Satyabhama", said Krishna. "And before you leave, let me ask you. Why are you not looking straight at me?"

"It is against rules to look you in the eye till we are married", said Satyabhama.

"I thought you didn't much care for rules", said Krishna.

"I don't; yet this is maryada", said Satyabhama.

"If, as your future husband, I ask you to look at me?", asked Krishna.

"I would have to obey that order", said Satyabhama, slwoly looking up to meet His eyes.

"Isn't it against maryada?", asked Krishna, eyes twinkling.

"For a woman, what her husband orders is the highest Dharma", said Satyabhama. "Her husband is her God. Following his orders is the highest maryada"

"I am not your husband yet", said Krishna.

"I accepted you as my husband when I first saw you in the Mathura arena", said Satyabhama, gasping at her words a little too late. Blushing, she looked down.

Krishna smiled lovingly, and moved forward, softly grabbing her chin with His right hand. His touch set Satyabhama on fire, goosebumps covered her body. She looked up at Him with all the love she had, His eyes reflected hers.

"Bhaiya"

An enchanting, melodious voice came. Satyabhama turned to see the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. She was fair, she had a perfect body, and a smile filled with so much love.

"Behena"

"You are Satyabhama. You are marrying my brother, aren't you?", asked the beautiful woman. "I am Maya, Shri Krishna's younger sister"

"Pranaam", said Satyabhama, unable to remove her eyes from the beautiful face of the woman. There was something familiar about her. She looked like her Gauri Ma. Wait! Maya? This has to be Gauri Ma! She smiled lovingly, and realising that the siblings had to talk, she said, "Pranaam", and walked away, smiling.

"Bhaiya?", asked Devi Parvati, in a sing-song voice.

"Behena?", asked Krishna.

"You liked my interrupting?", asked Parvati, smiling innocently at Him.

"I see you are learning", said Krishna.

"Bhaiyaa!", said Parvati. "Bhaiya?"

"Tell me, behena", said Krishna.

"I am so excited for this wedding", said Parvati.

'As am I, sister. It is the beginning to Satyabhama and my eternity', thought Krishna, smiling at His sister, saying, "I assume you all will be coming for the wedding?"

"You assumed right", said Parvati. "Can Brahmadev come in the guise of the priest? He will convince Satrajit"

"Of course", said Krishna.

"And Saraswati Devi and I are going to deck Devi Satyabhama", said Devi Parvati.

Krishna nodded, listening to His sister's excitement, but already lost in the happiness of marrying His Bhu-Devi.

Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 8 years ago
SenAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Two words -  Worldly Beautiful!! 
Your words explained everything in such a way that I could see the entire scene unfold in front of my eyes... 
Please do come up with more ideas like this.. Thanks! 
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shrutha, I have no words to praise you for this priceless piece. So romantic yet serene. mischievous yet well grounded, impulsive yet well groomed, shy and yet straight forward...

What can I say for this beautiful work. I could imagine the whole meeting πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ResWaπŸ˜†
UnResWa!!πŸ˜ƒ

Shrutha!!πŸ€— A perfect ending to a divine story!!😳 I loved the chappy!Especially when they take on their divine forms and have a conversation.And the meeting of Rani Rukmini and Stayabhama!!Both feeling they are long-lost sisters.And Shri Narada and Mahadev-Parvati celebrating the meeting of Krishna's two Shaktis.πŸ‘ 
The temple scene was awesome!!Krishna managing the situation for his Bhama.πŸ˜›And a jealous Bhama!!πŸ˜† After that when she runs off happily and Shri Krishna comes to talk to her.Prompting her to call him Arya.πŸ˜† And then intervenes Jagadambe.πŸ˜† She keeps talking and Shri Krishna is lost in the thoughts of Rani Staybhama.πŸ˜†
I also loved Dau and Bhama's scene!!πŸ˜ƒAnd Dau-krishna scenes are always a treat.😳

Keep writing more!!!πŸ‘
Edited by EternalStars. - 8 years ago
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Undoubtedly Bhabhi,you were born to write this amazing TS.
Govind and Bhama Bhabhi must be really proud of you,the way you wrote their love story.
The last part was brilliantly splendid!Genuinely,I have never been that attracted to any of the other wives of Govind,but Satya is truly unique.❀️
And what to tell you about RukMa and Subhadra ❀️
I am impressed  
:P
Govind and DauπŸ˜†
πŸ‘ for that divine description,you made me look into some other world πŸ˜†

Guess what?

Love you Bhabhi πŸ€—
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For the first time, res.πŸ˜†
Unres.

Okay, this was divine the first time I read it. I was so astonished at the endearing way with which you described Bhama's feelings and the subtle turn of events. But then you told me that Radharani is present. So menakettu I went through it again.

And while I did see Radharani, I also saw Madhavi, Chandravali, Vishakha, Ekanamsha, (please forgive me) an extremely perverted version of Madhumangala. (Thousand times I seek your pardon.)

So from the time I read the book I was thinking all this is beautiful, how Krsna's first wife (you know who I am talking about and who I am not referring to) always strolls in the gardens and our heroine hides from her, secretly meeting Dvarakadheesh, and then one day they meet. I was wondering how we could compare it to what actually happened, since obviously the beloved and darling are still at home, and Sridevi and Bhudevi are in Dvaraka. But then reading this I got the inspiration and insight to how perfect the author's descriptions are and how they match perfectly despite not matching at all.

And then finally Satrajit gives his most precious jewel to the most beautiful person. You purposely omitted the Sita and Duhshala aspects or just like that?

And the meeting between Sridevi and Bhudevi - it was simply awesome. And again (on second reading) I could see darling and beloved!

And finally the dear sister comes to congratulate her natkhat brother! I love Parvati when she is the sister of Krsna. Such scenes only reveal her true nature. (And I assume since you have delved so much into this relationship you are not at all looking at their 'other' relationship?)

This is why I reserved. Because if I type first itself then all this wouldn't come. Now like one veLLam it is just flowing out my mind.
Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 8 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Shru! I am so sorry for not reading your OS right away. I was feeling frustrated due to some things and didn't want to read it in a bad mood. πŸ˜³ But I should have, because it would have calmed me down instantly. 

What beautiful writing! I just loved everything about it, starting from Krishna cleverly deflecting that weirdo suitor, all the way to Bhama finally uniting with him. 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my surprise. The Rukmini-Satyabhama meeting was in every way divine and out of this world. Thank you so much for the surprise. πŸ€—

Krishna-Bhama conversations are superb! I just love the way you write the romance, It's both dignified and sweet.

LOVE IT!
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SenRazia

Two words -  Worldly Beautiful!! 

Your words explained everything in such a way that I could see the entire scene unfold in front of my eyes... 
Please do come up with more ideas like this.. Thanks! 

Anu πŸ€—
Thank you so much πŸ˜³
I will do my best to come up with ideas like this :)
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

Shrutha, I have no words to praise you for this priceless piece. So romantic yet serene. mischievous yet well grounded, impulsive yet well groomed, shy and yet straight forward...

What can I say for this beautiful work. I could imagine the whole meeting πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Thank you Jaya πŸ€—
I am glad you took time out of your busy day to read this πŸ˜ƒ