Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal6767 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Enchantress.

OK, For All Gals who are having their exams nearing or a test tomorrow.

Daayein Baayein Kaise Hotness Tu Dikhaye?
Physics Samajh Nahi Aaye..

Aree Ladka Beautiphull Kar Gaya Chull..😆😆

oh god this cracked me up literally🤣🤣

we all have to do this now-breathe in , breath out😆
the most desirable list should have come after this toofan
the results would have been different😃
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fawad Exudes Machismo As he Graces the Cover of a Magazine
May 4, 2016 Roktim Rajpal2957 reads2 comments

Magazine Covers,fawad khan
It is no secret that during his short but eventful association with Bollywood, the dashing Fawad Khan has quite successfully carved a niche for himself thanks to his enchanting screen presence, powerful personality, charming looks and of course sincere performances.
Moreover, the Pakistani actor has also won over quite a few fans because of his impeccable style statement as well as friendly demeanor. Now, the 34-year-old is back in the limelight again. As it so happens, Fawad recently graced the cover of a leading Magazine.
Sporting a stylish look, the star exuded charisma and set the temperatures soaring. Moreover, he also sported a beard which added a rugged feel to his appearance and propelled it to new heights. We are sure his latest avatar must have made countless hearts skip a beat, Right folks? On a related note, Fawad was last seen in Kapoor and Sons. Touted to be a family-drama, it fared pretty well at the box office.
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
how Rs is the most desirable and not fawad ?? u know that TOI published his long interview mainly questions relating to looks and body. my heart was ripped coz fawad would have been answering if he would be selected no 1 . TOI aakh k andhey !  Edited by crazygul - 8 years ago
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
1 retweet6 likes

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Its the next day and I'm still not over those clicks!
He gave us an earthquake and the aftershocks still continue. I mean yesterday the day was dragging along when these clicks came by and shit. I cannot think of anything for half an hour. ❤️☺️

Kudos To Abhilasha for the styling and the photographer for such hot clicks focusing on his eyes and hotness.
This has to be one of my most favorite shoot of babe. ❤️

I even dreamt about him. 😆
@payel I guess ever since yesterday, we're trying to calm ourselves. 😆
mishti.rain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
KYA KARE WO LADIES,WO APNI HOTNESS SE MAJBOOR...
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fawad Khan has carved a niche for himself in Bollywood in a very short period of time. After topping the Times Celebx list and grabbing the third spot on Times '50 Most Desirable Men of 2015 list, the Khoobsurat actor has now appeared on the cover of yet another magazine.

The new Khan in B-town has set the temperatures soaring with his inimitable good looks on the latest cover of Hi Blitz.

Just look at him:

Fawad Khan grabs third spot on Times Most Desirable Men 2015 list

The prince charming has once again managed to make ladies swoon. Unbelievable!

Fawad Khan outranks SRK, Salman Khan on Times Celebex list

Fawad, however, told Hi Blitz that he is frightened to perform on stage. "Yes, I have stage fright. When you go up on stage you just feel the pressure that you have to not just perform but perform perfectly," said the Kapoor and Sons actor.

Fawad's role in Kapoor And Sons was rejected by 6 actors, confirm KJo

He also spoke about his unique sense of humour saying, "I used to have a morbid and morose sense of humour and people don't generally get it - they'll say god forbid, god forbid' - not realising I'm joking."

Does any of this really matter though? It would if we'd manage to look past these photos.

You go Fawad!
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
LOL
ZindagiTVVerified account @Zindagi  Mumbai, India

Why is @_fawadakhan_ so good looking? ;) #DesiGoogleSearches

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Article praising Fawad's rendition of Urdu poetry for the promo of Dastaan.
http://thereel.scroll.in/807394/whats-nearly-as-good-as-reading-a-faiz-poem-hearing-a-recital-by-shabana-azmi

Updated 2 hours ago
Manish Gaekwad
POETIC LICENSE

What's nearly as good as reading an Urdu poem? Hearing a recital by Fawad Khan

The right kind of actor can create a new audience for poetry.

Fawad Khan reads the poem "Suna Hai Log Usse" by Pakistani poet Ahmed Faraz in this video clip from his television show Waqt Ne Kiya Kya Haseen Sitam (2015)It is likely that few will be paying attention to the verse, distracted as they are by Khan's good looks.
Edited by MrsKhan - 8 years ago
UglyDuckling. thumbnail

The right kind of actor can create a new audience for poetry.

Actors lip-syncing the words of lyricists is one thing and the poetry of non-film poets turning up as songs in films is something else. Poetry is difficult to put to tune because modern poets do not always follow the traditional form of rhyme and meter in their verse. A lyric thrives on euphony.

As for the reading of non-film poetry, it is mostly a matter of personal interest. Actors with a passion for poetry give viewers an insight into their intellect but the question remains: is every actor suited to the task?

In the nazm "Mujhse Pehli Si Mohabbat", written by Pakistan's foremost poet Faiz Ahmad Faiz, actor Zohra Sehgal not only articulates Faiz's romantic notions about love but also his progressive ideas about valour and compassion for humanity. She reaches a dramatic arc towards the end of her reading when she voices the lamentable irony of having to forgo the love for one for the embrace of many. The rendition is extraordinary.

" data-embed-type="vimeo" data-thumbnail="https://i.vimeocdn.com/video/436941457_1280.jpg" data-embed-id="65793709" data-embed-loaded="true" data-height="720" data-width="1280" style="box-sizing: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 1em; position: relative; word-break: break-all; text-align: center;">
Play
Mujhse Pehli Si Mohabbat'.

Faiz wrote the poem after a period of incarceration for his communist views. Singer Noor Jehan sang the poem time and again. There is even aversion in Faiz's own voice.

Faiz is a favourite of many artists. In the song "Raat Yoon Dil Mein Teri" (Janwar, 1965), playback singers Mohammad Rafi and Asha Bhosle recite his quatrain in a breathless a cappella style for music composers Shankar-Jaikishan. The poem included seems out of context in the movie, but lends itself beautifully to the romantic situation in which it has been filmed on actors Shammi Kapoor and Rajshree.

In a video tribute to Faiz, actors Dilip Kumar and Shabana Azmi beautifully recite his poems.

" data-embed-type="youtube" data-thumbnail="https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8ka4SmHIo7E/hqdefault.jpg" data-embed-id="8ka4SmHIo7E" data-embed-loaded="true" data-height="344" data-width="459" style="box-sizing: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 1em; position: relative; word-break: break-all; text-align: center;">
Play
Dilip Kumar and Shabana Azmi reciting Faiz.

Music composers have found ways to tune Faiz's verse into melody. Arijit Singh and Rekha Bhardwaj sing "Gulon Mein Rang Bhare" and "Aaj Ke Naam" respectively for the move Haider (2014), directed and composed by Vishal Bhardwaj. In Buddha In A Traffic Jam (2016), actor Pallavi Joshi recites "Chand Roz Aur Meri Jaan".

" data-embed-type="youtube" data-thumbnail="https://i.ytimg.com/vi/I7upVDZPlfU/hqdefault.jpg" data-embed-id="I7upVDZPlfU" data-embed-loaded="true" data-height="270" data-width="480" style="box-sizing: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 1em; position: relative; word-break: break-all; text-align: center;">
Play
Pallavi Joshi reciting Chand Roz Aur Meri Jaan'.Faiz's celebrity status nearly dwarfs the recitation of other modern poets.Madhushala, by renowned writer and poet Harivansh Rai Bachchan, consisted of quatrains written in the style of Rubaii (Persian verse) and inspired by Omar Khayyam's Rubaiyat. Manna Dey sang these poems in an album with the same title in 1973. The poet's son, Amitabh Bachchan, has often sung his father's poems on stage. In this video, the Bachchan family (including Aishwarya Rai Bachchan) gather to recite Madhushala, but why do they sound like they are in a hurry?" data-embed-type="youtube" data-thumbnail="https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BXjOskaqbGA/hqdefault.jpg" data-embed-id="BXjOskaqbGA" data-embed-loaded="true" data-height="344" data-width="459" style="box-sizing: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 1em; position: relative; word-break: break-all; text-align: center;">
Play
Madhushala'.

Other poets also find their due on the YouTube channel Hindi Kavita, on which several actors, including Swara Bhaskar, Manav Kaul, Zeeshan Ayub and Manoj Bajpayee, read out the poems of such luminaries as Jaishankar Prasad, Ram Dhari Singh Dinkar, Nirala, Maithalisharan Gupt, Dushyant Kumar, Nida Fazli, and others.

In this video, Bhaskar recites the poetry of Paash, the Punjabi left-wing poet who was killed by Khalistani extremists in 1988. Bhaskar lists "Main Ab Vidha Leta Hoon" as one of her favourites.

" data-embed-type="youtube" data-thumbnail="https://i.ytimg.com/vi/l_EoqwrBpYw/hqdefault.jpg" data-embed-id="l_EoqwrBpYw" data-embed-loaded="true" data-height="270" data-width="480" style="box-sizing: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 1em; position: relative; word-break: break-all; text-align: center;">
Play
Main Ab Vidha Leta Hoon'.

Fawad Khan reads the poem "Suna Hai Log Usse" by Pakistani poet Ahmed Faraz in this video clip from his television show Waqt Ne Kiya Kya Haseen Sitam (2015)It is likely that few will be paying attention to the verse, distracted as they are by Khan's good looks.