Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Brilliant-

She means both MRs. SRK and Mrs.FKπŸ˜†

That's even worse. 😑
crusty thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

If kangna wished to do black magic... why would she waste it away on a loser like suman? She would do it on SRk or someone that powerfulπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hrithik pe kar leti...ye sab naa hotaπŸ˜†
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg5

That's exactly what's happening, check on twitter, a woman hitting a man, simply unbelievable, never happens, does it?  A man would always hit back, as someone mentioned here, lmao, you couldn't make this up.  Oh he's a has-been, not that it has absolutely any relevance to the truth or falsity of any claims he's making.

He's already given his reasons why he didn't reveal all of this post breakup, they're perfectly legitimate reasons.  Of course, it's a totally different matter if you're not satisfied with his answer, or that you expected him to behave exactly they way you think he should've, but let's assume he did reveal all of this post breakup, would people's reactions be any different?, hardly, he'd still be accused of publicity, and be made fun of.

You're ignoring the fact that the Sumans are very, very public, moreso when Adhyan was dating Kangana. His father was not happy with the relationship, why would he hold back in disclosing information that would ruin her reputation? Ok, so it ruins his sons reputation to disclose that he's being abused by a woman, but what about black magic and all the other stuff? Perhaps there's some truth to his stories, but dudes laying it real thick. 

briahna thumbnail
πŸ˜†
this Adhyayan comes across like a pimp to me.
floppy pimpo  kahin ka...seeking attention now.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
nice script lol 
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ranikaadi

I LOVE YOU! Great to see you posting here! Adhyana Suman probably grew up watching Kekta shows. πŸ˜†

Hi! And thanks! I love you too! πŸ˜† What was your old ID? BB forum regular? 
Hazardous thumbnail
Gosh I can't tolerate people who cook up stories about being abused, it completely takes away from people who are actually suffering. At first I didn't wanna dismiss him on the basis that he's unsuccessful but now I'm not even sure. If he's truly bullshitting the entire part about the abuse then he is truly shameless. 
Its not shocking . I knew Kangana was like this from day 1 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroon5.0

Its not shocking . I knew Kangana was like this from day 1 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh u slept with herπŸ˜‰
AB.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Right time for gaining attention. What else can u expect from the clown family? Black magic? Impure blood? Are you serious? And why the need to tell this now 7 years after the break up? If  you suffered so much with her why did you not come out with these accusations then? Blaming kangana for your non existent career? Woah. Such people don't even deserve a reply.