Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Justmoi

SRK supposedly gave Rajni a BMW 7 series, Like he needs it. I want a BMW 7 series now๐Ÿ˜†

So do I. If wishes were horses... ๐Ÿ˜†
Aweeeecute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: B-TEX

Ranbir did. Didn't you read? They are sexting each other every day.๐Ÿ˜†

ek chudail ek drug Addict
kya jodi hai.
but i dont trust blinds that much.
LeadNitrate thumbnail
If he didn't want to speak up, why did he give out so much elaborate details right now
and why the extra need to vlarify he is not getting any favours from HR.

behti ganga main hath dhona.

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

Right? His father would've been at the police station the next hour. That guy is a loud-mouth, no way would this have been kept under wraps for this long. 

The funny part is he's such a loudmouth he ends up volunteering too much information.  He even said in his long rant that his parents used to call up Kangana and beg her to take him back when they used to have fights. 

Right, she's abusing him and slapping him silly and doing black magic on him but his parents are groveling at her feet.  

Maybe they were sick of feeding him and washing his clothes.  Better to foist him off onto Kangana. At least then there is someone else who has to take responsibility for raising the man-child.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Drama drama drama๐Ÿ˜†Edited by NepaliStrawbery - 8 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

Right? His father would've been at the police station the next hour. That guy is a loud-mouth, no way would this have been kept under wraps for this long.

There is probably some truth to it. But believing that he meekly bore the brunt of physical abuse day in day out by Kangy with his family's full knowledge is way too difficult.
Pretty sure Kangna had been hit by him too and that's why there was no police complain.
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
The most believable part of all of this is Black Magic, even if none believes it. . It happens, not only in India, in other parts of the world too..

..It has happend with my closest friend, who lost interest in studies, in life, who used to be very top in her school, and so her family called a scholar, to see what is wrong with her, and the scholar   recited Qur'an verses and due to the recitation she felt so dizzy and almost fainted. And the scholar said, that she had been fed with something which has black magic done on it..

So, i for one can believe the black  magic part. Its really weird how, am able to accept everything written on this article, despite being a skeptical person in real life.

All i know is, that, Kangana has issues and she needs help immediately... I cant seem to sympathize with her at all.
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If kangna wished to do black magic... why would she waste it away on a loser like suman? She would do it on SRk or someone that powerful๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Edited by The_Alchemist. - 8 years ago
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please pass on all these Kangu-HR-Adhyayan articles to Indian ambitious teenagers who think their ordinary life is f**ked up and commit suicide.Yeh saare articles padh ke atleast kuch jaane bach jaayegi.
Classic case of washing dirty linen in public and making hay while the sun shines!
JaaniDushman thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

It's funny how here everyone says that th tone thing they disbelieve is the black magic while THAT is the one thing I DO believe. BW is notoriously superstitious, we are talking about an incestuous group of people in close-knit quarters who consult priests & the tarot to decide when to buy household things forget about their bread & butter that is, movies & love.

Outside of BW there are tonnes of people who believe in tarot, black magic etc. Even I never used to believe in it, still don't but when certain things happen, you can't help but press pause & ponder!!!!

KR has always been known as batshit CUCKOO. No-one is a saint, Sumans are pretty disgusting but the facts here seen very true. True enough that this will damage her a lot. Am sure she will rise again & no-one is going to give a f**k b/c in BW as in Life, the only thing that matters is SUCCESS. Till the time she possesses Success, everyone will lick her shoes... But from a distance. Lol.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if HR coaxed him to give this IV or offered him something lucrative in exchange or that he used her for PR ... That still doesn't mean that this IV & what he went through, isn't correct.

We often have no clue what goes on behind a smiling face or seemingly "happy" relationships in our own family & friends , forget about random celebrities. Everyone has always been very wary of KR & her tendency of mutual & manipulative association, and then her penchant of painting herself as the Wronged Victim.

Now it's going to be ten-fold. And very rightfully so.

Same with me! Black magic in India is more common that we could think :: it's really hard to accept such things when you are a modern open minded woman but I would be lying if I say I don't believe some things on the 'black magic' issue! Have seen things and stuff happening where I don't know what to believe! Sometimes there are no explanations to things...
Edited by Patronus - 8 years ago