Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Won't be giving any more statements to media: Kangana Ranaut 

What is left to say? (When each of your statement falling flat on your face).

Only one statement of you in the entire saga was true. Something like, " I understand, each person can have a different perspective of a situation". I did't understand then. I understand it completely now.

What is that song? "Mana Teri Naza Mein, Tera Pyar Hum Nahi. Kaise Kahe ke Tere Talabgaar Hum Nahi". 
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Reminds me of police entry at the climax of the cinema.. when everything is done and dustedπŸ˜†.
Is there anything left to talk Kangana? have proofs show it. don't have shut it and co-operate with authorities.
and I supported this one over HR at the beginning. How time changes.

Edited by Banjaaran. - 8 years ago
flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

PLS NOTE THERE IS A HACKER AFOOT WHO IS MESSING WITH THE FONT AND PASSWORD OF MEMBERS..PLS REPORT TO MODERATOR IMMEDIATELY ANY ISSUES LIKE FONT CHANGING AND PAGE LAYOUT,,,IT IS A MEMBER FROM THIS FORUM AND THIS THREAD

THIS IS THE LENGTH THEY ARE GOING TO WITH THOSE WHO DONT AGREE WITH THEM

Hope, you had not kept "I love Hritik" as the password πŸ˜†. Just kidding. (Anyway it is HR-KR thread. So imaginations allowed).
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hermione82

Also I would like to see what the likes of SKJ has to blabber who was blatantly supporting Kangu on this
#exposed !🀒

Even I remember some people writing this nonsense on IF that Kangana is a national winner and she does not needs anyone. She is a feminist ideal blah blah blah. I found this blabber so irritating.
colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SELINA_MV

πŸ˜†

Kangana showing the real face of DP and her fans said DP is a witch.πŸ˜›

For them, Kangana speak her mind, the most honest lady in Bollywood. Now, The real is, Kangana the black magic witch, the big LIAR, the big DELUSIONAL, the big PROBLEM of Bollwood.

πŸ˜›

Yup I remember those threads. All the nonsense they wrote about DP. Now it looks like tables have turned. Kangana needs to learn that there is a difference in speaking truth and making false accusations in the name of publicity. Now I even understand why Hrithik admires Deepika so much. Both were in the same boat which was affected by Kangana's lies and hateful comments.
colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

<font size="7">PLS NOTE THERE IS A HACKER AFOOT WHO IS MESSING WITH THE FONT AND PASSWORD OF MEMBERS..PLS REPORT TO MODERATOR IMMEDIATELY ANY ISSUES LIKE FONT CHANGING AND PAGE LAYOUT,,,IT IS A MEMBER FROM THIS FORUM AND THIS THREAD

THIS IS THE LENGTH THEY ARE GOING TO WITH THOSE WHO DONT AGREE WITH THEM
</font>

Moderators need to take action. My emoticons are getting messed up also. They always get displayed in the end, instead of the place I have placed my cursor on.