Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Malika

Let the 'Media Trial' End and the Proper Investigation Begin: Hrithik's Spokesperson

April 27, 2016 Roktim Rajpal27682 reads44 comments 

It is no secret that Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik Roshan have been in the midst of an ugly feud over the last few months. Moreover, some time ago a so called intimate photo of the two began doing the rounds. As it so happens, a Pinkvilla exclusive soon showed that the photo was a lie. Now, it seems that the rivalry may finally come to a close.

Hrithik's official spokesperson, Prabhat Choudhary from Spice, the consultancy firm representing Hrithik recently issued a statement indicating that the star wanted to end the feud.

"A group photograph was made to look as if it was an intimate moment between two people. Vital facts about that photograph were conveniently suppressed. We have been maintaining that this struggle is between truth and lies and nothing else. Peace is always the end objective so let the media trial end on this note and  let's have the investigation begin in proper sense. We would get whole lot of answers when the imposter in this episode is caught." the spokesperson added.

So they are not proceeding for a out of court settlement? πŸ˜²
Say sorry Kangy nehi to jail jana padega

willina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
pleas hrithik we beg you.. NO SETTLEMENT...SEE THIS THROUGH THE END...
HAUL HER TO THE COURT AND SUE HER FOR CHARACTER DEFAMATION..
🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

Originally posted by: willina

pleas hrithik we beg you.. NO SETTLEMENT...SEE THIS THROUGH THE END...
HAUL HER TO THE COURT AND SUE HER FOR CHARACTER DEFAMATION..
🀒

If a guy did that to a girl I dont think it would be about financial compensation but actual jail time, no? πŸ˜³
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£...i am so saving thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
willina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

If a guy did that to a girl I dont think it would be about financial compensation but actual jail time, no? πŸ˜³

WHY SHOULD PUNISHMENT DIFFER JUST CAUSE OF GENDER...????
what she did is despicable and should face the law of the land like any other criminal...

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Isn't it too late for it now? 
Must have thought using media to her advantage would scare Hrithik off.
Hrithik is too conscious of his image so much so that he put his WIFE under the bus who he proclaimed to love. So KR toh kya cheez hain.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheBoss

But Indian laws are lopsided ...they always favor the female somehow...and more than the laws...the Indians are very soft hearted people...doh aansoo bahaye nahi ladki ne ki dil pighal jaayega sabka..πŸ˜†
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no please please we want you speak every single day to laugh at you more and more

Hrithik so mproud of you and please dont make ths die let this crazy women face the real world πŸ˜ƒ
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lallukahn

Just want to let u know that I hate deepika

Oh no...how am I going to get over this??😭
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Frankly she's hasn't bore the full consequences, any other actress would have been run over the coals, does this mean insiders/everyone realise what a nut job she is.
Initially most people wondered why HR reacted to the silly exes comment, even her fanboy Masand wrote a cryptic piece that the truth is not what it seems, implicating Kangana's kartoot, guess she never was a big fish to fry else she would have faced brickbats, right now she's merely the court jester in BW.