Why is Salman a Goodwill Ambassador to help Indian Athletes?

Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
From what I gather he is going to help keep the morale up.

Salman is neither an athlete or a coach.

It is no secret that he has taken performance enhancing drugs.

So why him.

What exactly is his purpose as a goodwill ambassador.

Edited by Atomicbomb - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Atomicbomb thumbnail

He has taken steroids. He ain't an athlete or former athlete so what knowledge can he give to athletes that will help them win.
If he is just going there to meet and great that is fine but helping athletes win.

HOW?
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Had it been any other actor SRK perhaps would you be asking the same question?
Well we will never know will we?

Everyone knows there are way too many other well established and accomplished athletes to choose from so my question goes to the government.Why Salman for a sport event? 
Would people be OK if Milkha Singh is sent for an opening for a Movie festival representing India  because a movie has been made about is life? 
Atomicbomb thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Had it been any other actor SRK perhaps would you be asking the same question?

Well we will never know will we?

Everyone knows there are way too many other well established and accomplished athletes to choose from so my question goes to the government.Why Salman for a sport event?
Would people be OK if Milkha Singh is sent for an opening for a Movie festival representing India because a movie has been made about is life?

If it was any Bollywood actor I would ask the same question.

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

He has taken steroids. He ain't an athlete or former athlete so what knowledge can he give to athletes that will help them win.
If he is just going there to meet and great that is fine but helping athletes win.

HOW?

Show me that failed drug test then we can talk
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
He was chosen coz Salman is hugely popular in India n mostly among masses so that will gain some viewership to Olympic matches as he is been associated with Olympics. 
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroon5.0

Show me that failed drug test then we can talk

Yes the urine toxicology reportπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
That's what even I wonder. Agreed that Salman is popular. But isn't Sachin Tendulkar popular too? Sania Mirza? Kapil Dev? Milkha Singh himself even more popular than Salman? They are known world wide when we refer to sports in India. Wouldn't they be more preferred when it comes to a sports personality?

Dang...Even Virat and Dhoni would be better to represent our country for Olympics. 

Just because of Sultan, they feel Salman will be a good ambassador may be πŸ˜† Then Priyanka would have been a better option after Mary Com πŸ˜† 
pallavi25 thumbnail

Because Indians will ONLY watch Olympics if Sallu is associated with it. πŸ˜† All these past years, nobody in India watched Olympics. πŸ˜† 
Because he has major political connections who are helping him clean up his image even further after the court cases... and also helping him promote his upcoming movie. 
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the twisted comments here are more funnier to read...πŸ˜†