Raman slaps adi as he takes ishita's name

snehaseshan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Raman hates ishita it's confirmed after today's precap wen he slapped adi there was no guilt there was only anger & hatred.. Just loved iyers & Mihika even though they r angry with Raman but they r worried for him.. Mrs Iyer said Raman is like her son ..Bhallas don't deserve iyers they deserve romi's hatred only...Edited by snehaseshan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm.. I will decide about Raman after knowing about tomorrow episode. Whether they show his POV or not, his expression after Adi leaves him, will tell something about his feelings for Ishita. Till then, I want to believe in Raman's love for Ishu.
And, this thing I liked most in delhi scenes that Iyers are truly gentlemen and they are selfless whatever happens. Amma still loves Raman even though she knows Raman is responsible for Ishu's death and indirectly for Ruhi's death. But, those selfish Bhallas.. .they are only happy till their wishes are fulfilled and served. That's where the main difference lies.
snehaseshan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes just loved iyers & bhallas doesn't deserve iyers.. Still don't get y Raman has to show he hates ishita so I feel if he sees ishita also he will blame her for ruhi's death n say that he hates her so now I feel that Raman & ishita's face off shud happen after ruhi's identity is revealed.. Atleast we need not see Raman hating ishita on d screen...

maddykp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited by maddykp - 4 years ago
-AngryBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohh hello?! Raman loved Ishita more than his own life. He was mad for her. And we have seen it many time before. He slapped Adi bcos he took Ishita's name. Do you know want to know the reason? He slapped bcos it reminded him, his bitter past memories. It reminded him of Ishita. That bcos of him, he lost his life. His Ishita. He feels guilty, he is a zinda laash without his madrasan. He doesnot wants to live but he is living bcos of Pihu. I'm sure if Pihu wouldn't have been there. He would have killed himself the very same day he got to know about her suicide.Edited by -AngryBird- - 8 years ago
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -AngryBird-

Ohh hello? Raman loved Ishita more than his own life. He was mad for her. And we have seen it many time before. He slapped Adi bcos he took Ishita's name. Do you know want to know the reason? He slapped bcos it reminded him, his bitter past memories. It reminded him of Ishita. That bcos of him, he lost his life. His Ishita. He feels guilty, he is a zinda laash without his madrasan. He doesnot wants to live but he is living bcos of Pihu. I'm sure if Pihu wouldn't have been there. He would have killed himself the very same day he got to know about her suicide.

Bang on..👏
Dnt judge a book wid its cover..
u need to read it to knw d actual story...
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@sneha...

I knew ds post ws cumin..
bt i knw u vl never agree til  witness it urself..
anyways u may live in ds illusion n jst b a woman dn a human..

im sorry if my words offended u bt i dnt mean it literally..
its jst dat i cant tolerate unecessary hatred for anyone..whethr raman or ishita..

3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
we have to wait till tommrow to find out its better yhm cvs show raman pov other ways no one will leave him alone 
nancysa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Raman still loves ishita that is why he slapped adi. He has become a stone coz he doesnt want to show his pain to anyone.
-CasKett- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Raman hates adulteress woman like Ishita, Shagun