Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
such a awesome update. loved it soo much .loved raghav teasing trisha about really marrying her .loved the saar takrana and Shagun wala scene and the gun scene were soo cute .Really loved all the RaTri scenes soo much .Raghav proposed trisha indirectly. loved the small future reference soo much thanks a lot for this wonderful story
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry dear for being late. Actually I read the story in a hurry so I could not really connect well. I'm on duty tonight so I'll read it properly asap and then I would be better able to understand it and give the reviews. Hope you understand.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Thank you for a lovely story. The case was well knit, no loopholes as such. Trisha was shown her presence of mind when she placed a gun with a saree, she is quite a character yaar, why wouldn't any man fall for her? The good luck scene was again awesome, just loved it. 
The teasing after case was solved was so cute, and the addition of that one line in the end was awesome.
All in all a great story, very similar to that in the show. 
Loves
nymphadora12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasha1994

such a awesome update. loved it soo much .loved raghav teasing trisha about really marrying her .loved the saar takrana and Shagun wala scene and the gun scene were soo cute .Really loved all the RaTri scenes soo much .Raghav proposed trisha indirectly. loved the small future reference soo much thanks a lot for this wonderful story

Thankyou!!! ðŸ˜Š
I wish he teases trisha about really marrying him in the show also but its a long shot. ðŸ˜†
I feel trisha always carries a gun with her even when she was undercover as a dancer in jalwa bar episode when she goes to meet them for the dancer job and her purse falls down we spot a gun. So I felt even in such circumstances she would carry a gun. 
I'm really glad you liked that reference! 
nymphadora12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Sorry dear for being late. Actually I read the story in a hurry so I could not really connect well. I'm on duty tonight so I'll read it properly asap and then I would be better able to understand it and give the reviews. Hope you understand.

It's okay! Duty calls first, I understand. 
I wouldn't have minded even if you would have posted a review tomorrow! I'm glad you removed time to post this reply to let me know. Thankyou! 
nymphadora12 thumbnail

Thank you for a lovely story. The case was well knit, no loopholes as such. Trisha was shown her presence of mind when she placed a gun with a saree, she is quite a character yaar, why wouldn't any man fall for her? The good luck scene was again awesome, just loved it. 

The teasing after case was solved was so cute, and the addition of that one line in the end was awesome.
All in all a great story, very similar to that in the show. 
Loves

Thankyou so much! 
I know re, trisha has such a strong personality, raghav too. They are both like made for each other. I feel so many people might have fallen for her, she just gives one stare to them and they might have ran away! ðŸ˜†
I'm really happy you liked the ending line, i couldn't help but make a reference about them marrying each other. Shipper feels. ðŸ˜ƒ
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: nymphadora12

It's okay! Duty calls first, I understand.
I wouldn't have minded even if you would have posted a review tomorrow! I'm glad you removed time to post this reply to let me know. Thankyou!

Actually I could take out time because all my patients are settled at present. So as soon as I got some time free I read the story in details and then posted review stat.
nymphadora12 thumbnail

Actually I could take out time because all my patients are settled at present. So as soon as I got some time free I read the story in details and then posted review stat.

Really glad you could take out time to read my story. Means a lot, since I wasn't quite confident people would like what I write. Thankyou!