IshRa SS- Pyaar Rooh Ki Pyaas Hai | Part 5- Page- 36 (3rd Aug)

-DivyanKaran- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi friends! :D

Please don't kill me for starting another story as I already have one or many in pending. But what can I do dosto? This story came into my mind recently and I being a despo..penned it down to post over this Forum. This is completely a different plot. I hope I would stand upto your expectations. *fingers crossed*

I'm posting the prologue only now due to lack of time and being unwell from past few days. Please respond it with loads of likes and comments so that I can continue further. If I don't get enough likes, I would not start it. Okay so now, enough of my banters. Here you go for the prologue.

PROLOGUE

"What's this Amma? I'm not interested in such stupidity. I'm not gonna marry anyone as I'm in no mood."

She declared her final decision as she moved from the dining table and left for the office listening her Amma's plead.

"But Ishu..have a look at the boy first nah, please. You haven't met him once and came to conclusion."

"Bye Amma..bye Appa."

"Bye Ishu!" her father spoke ignoring his wife's words.

Madhu to Mr.Iyer- What's this Vishwa? Atleast you should have asked to her to meet the boy. Don't you think she needs to settle down in her own family?

Mr.Iyer- Madhu, you're too much. She had recently joined in her new office. Let her settle down there first.

Madhu- But Vishwa..she's getting old.

Mr.Iyer- So what? Our Ishita is so beautiful that if she'll turn into a old lady, a long queue of good alliances will appear to marry her. Don't you worry about her. Give her some time and please make one cup of tea for me.

He requested turning the pages of newspaper.

Mrs.Iyer  sat down on chair with an angry pout- Nope, I'm not gonna do anything. My girl is getting old and still she's unmarried. What our society will think of her? I need my daughter to get married soon. And I'm not asking her  to marry right now. Atleast, she could say yes so that we can find a good alliance for her.

Mr.Iyer noticed her and gave her a relief putting down the newspaper saying- Okay I'll talk to her once she'll be back from office. Okay happy now?

Mrs.Iyer beamed a smile- Hmm.

Mr.Iyer- Do what you want but first can I get a cup of tea?

She nodded in yes and left to kitchen leaving a worried father there who was in a verge of confusion how to pacify their daughter Ishita Vishwanathan Iyer for the marriage proposal.

"Arrey Raman puttar..listen me first, my dear son. You're 27 now, you should start your own family, my child. Please say yes so that we can start finding a good girl for you and and a good DIL for us.

He responded back to his mom- Maa, would you please stop? You know it very well that God has not made a girl of my kind there in the whole world. So how can I marry some stranger and lead my family with any typical girl? Got that Maa, don't repeat your words again please.

Toshi jee- Bhalla jee, say something to your son nah. What he's saying? Won't he ever get marry to any girl.

Mr.Bhalla gave a blank expression towards Raman and her- Toshi jee, my puttar is so handsome that anyone would be ready to marry him. Chill. He will marry by his will. Let him live his life.

Toshi jee- What do you mean Bhalla jee? Does it mean that he won't get a chance to live his life after marriage.

Mr.Bhalla teasingly- You got my point my lovely wife jee.

Toshi jee  glared at him.

She said back to him- Raman puttar..Please say yes for once nah. I'll find the perfect wife for yo..

Before she could complete her sentence, Raman left from there taking sandwich in his hand and a call in his another hand.

Toshi jee sitting hopelessly - Bhalla jee, when will this boy get some time for his own life? His life is filled with office..only.

Mr.Bhalla- Toshi jee, don't think too much about him.

Toshi jee- You're too much Bhalla jee. I'm hell worried for my son and you ask me to relax. I swear, as long as Raman would be adamant to his decision, I will also be adamant like him that I won't touch food until he says yes.

Mr.Bhalla- Offo..

Before Mr.Bhalla could say anything more, she asked him to remain silent. But he assured Toshi jee that he will talk to Raman when he'll be back from office in evening. He promised her and went to attend a call.

Will Ishita and Raman get united for the rest of their life with each other or they will have different ways. Stay tuned to this story to know how IshRa fall in love and how they become soulmates.

If want quick updates, you all have to shower your likes and comments, else I'll back off with this story as no one seems to be interested in it. If I will get more than 70 likes in my prologue then I would update it tomorrow itself or I'll take time to update as I'm busy😳. 

Love you all,

Insha🤗.

Edited by -DivyanKaran- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DivyanKaran- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Index

Edited by -DivyanKaran- - 7 years ago
attitudequeen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yayyy
u wrote it insha di

gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Its really interesting..
Both dont get married n mothers r after them..
Cont soon
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting prologue insha
do continue soon
waiting 4 ur pm
attitudequeen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome prologue
so both mothers wanna marry them