Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Abhi never said the baby is "pyar ki nishani". He thinks it's a mistake. He mentioned he can't believe he was not careful with Tannu that one time.

But yes, Pragya has believed that baby to be pyar ki nishani once.. and now Tannu claims so!😆

Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
One more thing though.. at times I  have heard other characters taunting Tannu that she loved someone else and made a baby.. but claiming to love Abhi and the baby to be his..
May be it's just trying to not mention the word "sex"! Lol. But it feels like they equate sex with love and baby!

It's arguable if Abhi ever loved Tannu... but Nikhil and Tannu surely didn't love each other to make that baby.😆
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Anisha, Pragya also said if Tannu loved Abhi/Abhi loved Tannu, she would have had his baby..

I don't know it was weird dialogues.. like equating baby with love..

Anyways, I really wish Abhi saw all this dialogues and clearly told them his stand again!😆

That is one of my wish really want Abhi to witness Pranu arguments over Abhi love 
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

That is one of my wish really want Abhi to witness Pranu arguments over Abhi love 

He will pull his hair and say- Tannu I told you clearly I don't love you..

Pragya I told you I love you..

What are you guys arguing about..

And then he needs to tell them- You can make baby without love!😆
nitarata thumbnail
There was one very easy way to tackle this.
Daadi and Pragya could have sat with Abhi and asked him how come he didn't believe Tannu to have mothered his baby. He would have said because he was drunk and thought she was lying.

And then they could say what if she was really lying.

He will say she is really preggy..

And then they could say get a proof of DNA.. without making her know it.

He would have gotten if he didn't believe PraDa at the drop of hat.

If he refused to take DNA test also.. then they should let him marry Tannu..😆

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Both these women made their assumptions about Abhi to suit their lives. As a viewer, the Abhi I see totally different from how they're talking about him.

At least he admitted he didn't know true love, etc. Wonder if the women know about love too??
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

Both these women made their assumptions about Abhi to suit their lives. As a viewer, the Abhi I see totally different from how they're talking about him.

At least he admitted he didn't know true love, etc. Wonder if the women know about love too??

Exactly. I think the whole issue is because they don't get him. If the women understood him the way he is (including his grandma), things would have been drastically different.

vivkriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

He will pull his hair and say- Tannu I told you clearly I don't love you..

Pragya I told you I love you..

What are you guys arguing about..

And then he needs to tell them- You can make baby without love!😆

One whom he clearly told he does not loves her claims he loves her n blames other for separating true soulmates wheras other whom he told he loves her gives lecture on kumkum n MS when her main strength is his love but she has more faith on these things than his love. 
nitarata thumbnail
Miths, the soap makers are not sure what to promote, kumkum or love!
Abhi's stand is clearer.. he is not into symbols but emotions.. but not the same for other characters.
vivkriti thumbnail
I think both woman's in Abhi life has hearing problem they hear opposite of what is being told. ðŸ˜†