Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehak_ahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Wat an amazing update... loved it.. so cute. Conversation can take that turn I don't mind though😎
barkhachawla95 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me let the conversation take a romantic hot turn... 
Lovely chapter
Sarahpeyton thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Guysss...

Presenting another chapter of this story.

CHAPTER-74

Manik- So u want me to say about my feelings for u.
Well... Uske liye to i am always ready.

When i first met you i  honestly didn't know that u were gonna be this important to me.
The first time I met you it wasn't love at first sight. My love for you formed gradually, your personality, your voice, your hair, your smile, your anger, the way you looked at me, your cute pouts gradually I realised that it was you... My heart gave me a signal that it was you . You are the one I was looking for. At that point I realised that I can't even imagine my life without you.

Nandini listened to everything Manik confessed and said- Manik... Ek baat puche aapse???

Manik- I know ke tum kya puchna chahti ho? Yahi na ki when was the moment I realised my love for you.

Nandini- Haan. But aapko kaise pata chala ke hum kya puchna chahte the???

Manik- It's easy Love. I can understand your every single breath. In short I can read ur mind and heart. That's how well I know you.

Nandini blushed hearing this.

Manik- Mujhe ye bhi pata hai ki u are blushing right now.

Nandini smiled n said- Manikkk...

Manik- Haan bolo na.

Nandini- Aap Kuch bolrahe the...

Manik- Yeah. U remember the time when we took shelter in a hut in the forest when u were kidnapped by some goons. That was the moment I started to feel something for you. But I buried those feelings as I didn't want to loose my best friend.

Nandini- Chahe Kuch bhi hojaye. I won't loose Ur best friend. Never ever. That's a promise.

Manik-Hmm... So my dear best friend. Ab tumhara question n answer round khatm hogaya hai to let's come back to the present. Why are we talking about the past???

Nandini-So what do you want to talk about the present?

Manik- Well. You see wifey. I don't believe in talking. I believe in action. U know what I mean???

Nandini- No. I don't know what you are talking about.

Manik- Ohhh... Acting Innocent n all huh!!!

Nandini- I m not acting Innocent. Mai Actually me Innocent hoon.

Manik- Haan Haan Mujhe pata hai. Achi tarah se pata hai. I have experienced Ur innocence last night. Yaad aaya kuch.

Nandinis cheeks turned to the deepest red on hearing Manik's words.

Manik in a teasing mode- Kya hua ab chup kyu hogayi??? Agar Yaad nahi aaraha hai to mai yaad dila deta hoon.

Nandini- Manik... Kyu sata rahe ho aap Hume. U are very bad.

Manik smirked and said- No. But on a serious note Nandini.

I'm having a really hard time... Can't stop thinking about that last night.

You know what I've been thinking about doing to you?"

I want to feel your hands on me.

I really need you now.

I've been thinking about last night all day. Can't wait to do that again."

"You looked beautiful this morning. Can't get you out of my head.""Can't wait to see you later today! Counting the minutes."

Nandini was blushing hard.

Manik- What are you wearing right now???

Nandini- Manik... I think u should sleep. Its too late now.

Manik- Comeon yaar Nandini. I have just started to get my sanity back. Please talk to me Or do you want me to come over there to see you myself. Do u???

Nandini- Nooo... Dont come here. Someone might see you.

Manik- So tell me. What are you wearing right now???

Silence...

Manik- Ufff yaar Nandini... Kitna sharmati ho tum. Batao na yaar. I want to know.

Nandini- Manik... I...

Manik understood Nandinis shyness.

Manik- Acha ok fine. Atleast send me a pic of u. And i dont want to hear a no. I want to see you now.
Please Nandini...

Nandini- Ok.

Nandini adjusted her hair and checked herself in the mirror before click her selfie and sent it to Manik.

Manik saw Nandini's pic and smirked.

Manik- So my beautiful wife is wearing a cute nightie.

You are looking gorgeous.

Waise Nandini. Don't get me wrong. I mean I love Ur dressing sense. But I think you should get out of your traditional attire and wear something western... U know what I mean. Something sleeveless or backless. Aise kuch.

Nandini- But Manik ... I m not comfortable in them. Sab ke saamne kaise pehen sakte hai hum Waise waale dresses.

Manik- Acha sabke saamne nahi to mere saamne to pehen sakti ho na. After all I am Ur lawfully wedded husband. Mujhse Kaisi Sharm. Btw u have a very sexy body with the right curves at right places.

Nandini- Manikkk... Stop it na. Aap kyu tang kar rahe ho Hume?

Manik- Oye hoye... My cute wifey. Look at ur cheeks once. U are giving Competition to tomatoes.

Nandini covered her face with one hand while holding the mobile in another hand.

Nandini- Ab bas. Hum phone rakhte hai. Aap sojaiye. Hume bhi neend aarahi hai.

Manik- Acha.. Hold on... hold on...
Sorry. But phone mat rakhna. I want to talk to you.

There was silence for a minute.

Manik rubbed the back of his neck with one hand while a smile played on his lips.

Whereas Nandini pursed her lips waiting for Manik to say something.

Manik- Nandini... Are you there???

Nandini- Hmm...

Manik- Chup kyu ho??? Kya soch rahi ho???

Nandini- Kuch nahi.

Manik in a low whisper- Jhoot. I can hear you breathing rapid gasps as you feel the pressure building.
Hearing ur breath is driving me crazy.

U know what you are doing to me???

Nandiniii... U are sooo sooo beautiful. This makes me want you so bad.

I'm really looking forward to seeing you tonight. I think we should have some fun ; )

Nandini chup kyu ho??? Say something. I want to know what you are feeling right now.

Nandini- Whenever I see you, I have this warm feeling in my heart.

You make me feel weak in the knees when I touch you.

You kiss me so well, it's driving me crazy that I can't do it right now.

And about last night...

On a scale of 1 to 10, last night was 20 and I am missing you like crazy.

Manik- Not bad huh Nandini. You were hiding ur feelings from me. But u finally told me everything. Now I don't care about what people think. I want to see you right now. Let's have some real fun Baby.

Nandini- So are you planning on spending all night talking or do you have more exciting plans???

Manik- Coming right away Wifey. At your service in 5 min.

With this both of them hung up the call.

Manik quickly put on his shirt and texted Nandini- Be prepared to have the best night of your life.

Nandini texted back-  Waiting desperately...

Both of them smiled .

Nandini quickly tied her hair with a ribbon.
(Just like HAHK Madhuri in pehla pehla pyar hai song).

She brushed her teeth and checked herself once again in the mirror.

The very moment she heard a faint knock on the door.

Nandini immediately turned to the door and kept her hand on her heart. She was breathing fast.
Nandini took baby steps to the door and with shaky hands opened the knob of the door before taking few short breaths to control her heartbeat.

There stood Manik with a smile.

All of Nandini's courage flew out of the window on seeing Manik's smirk.

Talking on the phone was a different ball game altogether, but face to face was a different thing.

Though it was not the first time for Nandini but she was still a shy girl. She could imagine all the possible things Manik could do to her . As she herself tried to act bold and all and Manik would not spare a chance to tease her.

As Nandini was lost in her thoughts, she didn't even realise that Manik had already come in and closed the door behind and bolted it.

Manik brought her out of her thoughts by clicking his fingers near her eyes.

Nandini came out of her thoughts and said- Manik aap sach me aagaye. Mujhe Laga ki aap Mazak kar rahe ho. Agar Kisi ne aapko dekh liya hota toh???

Saying this Nandini turned back to go but Manik held her hand and pulled her towards him.

Nandini's back collided with Manik's chest.

Manik- Suno ye bahanebaazi nahi chalne wali Tumhari. So better not try it.

Nandini breathing heavily- But Manik...

Manik- There's no room for ifs n buts. This room is reserved just for you and me and saari night besharmi ki height. What say???

Nandini looked into Manik's eyes but didn't say anything.

Manik- I know thoda filmy line thi but never mind. What's important is I hope you understood what I am trying to say.

Nandini nodded and as Manik's grip on her loosened, she moved away from Manik.

Manik- Comeon Nandini... Stop playing with me. Just come here.

Nandini- Not so easily Manik. Catch me if you can.

Nandini started running here and there whereas Manik chased her.

While chasing Manik got an evil idea.

He stopped and said- Acha Nandini. Agar maine Tumhe catch karliya toh what will I get as a reward??? I mean tumhe chase karne ka koi to reward hona chahiye na.

Nandini without a slightest hint of what Manik could ask for a reward said- Jo aap kaho.

Manik- Ok then. If I manage to catch you in 45 seconds, then u have to get rid of this garment what u are wearing right in front of me. Agreed???

Nandini- Agreed.

Manik- Hmm... Itna confidence... I m impressed.

Nandini- But before you start chasing me, close Ur eyes.

Manik- Close my eyes... Why???

Nandini- Coz u have to tie this blindfold on your eyes.

Manik- Smart huh??? Ok fair enough. Tum hi tie kardo.

Nandini tied the knot of the blindfold Carefully checking if Manik could see or not.

Manik- Is it done??

Nandini- Yes. Aapko dikhayi to nahi deraha na...

Manik- No Nandini... Mujhe Kuchhh bhi nahi dikhayi deraha. Let's begin.

Both of them started the chase amidst giggles of Nandini.

It was almost 30 seconds and Manik was on the verge of losing. So he cheated.

Manik pretended to fall but Nandini rushed to him to hold him.

As soon as Nandini came near him, he caught her hand and said- Caught u. I won...

Nandini then realised that Manik tricked her.

Nandini- But Manik... This is cheating.

Manik- Whatever. I won. Was there any rule fixed before that one of us can't cheat? Nahi na. So ... I won. Waise bhi... Everything is fair in love and war. And this is love, My Love.

Manik winked at Nandini .

Manik- So now is the time for my reward.

Nandini- What reward???

Manik- Areyyy... For catching you.

Nandini- Cheaters ko Reward nahi milta. Bhul jao.

Manik held Nandini's hand and said- Waise yeh cheater ko reward khud Lena bhi aata hai.

Saying this Manik hugged Nandini from behind and pulled down the outer gown of her nightie off her shoulders.

Nandini closed her eyes and rested her head on Manik's chest bending backwards.

Manik placed several feather kisses on Nandini's hair and tightened his grip on Nandini.

Nandini kept her hands on Manik's hands .

Manik whispered softly into Nandini's ears- I can't wait to feel your skin with my hands. May I...

Nandini moaned softly and turned her face to one side.

Manik bent down and dropped an open mouth kiss on her exposed shoulder.

He slid down the strap of her nightie and traced her hand from the shoulder to neck and back again.

Manik's fingers were doing magic on Nandini's skin. His each touch activated numerous nerves of her body and she was getting turned on.

Manik moved in to give her a soft kiss and then paused to caress her lips with his lips by holding the kiss for a few seconds.

Then, gently placed a hand on the side of her face and stroked her cheek, her ear, her hair, and the side of her face along the jawline. 

Manik slid his hand under her hair, and stroke her ear as he continued to kiss.

On getting out of breath, Manik broke the kiss and licked Nandini's earlobe and said-

Want me to tell you what I'm going to do next?

Nandini was breathing heavily and felt weak in her knees.

She held Manik's shoulders for support and said- Just keep doing what you are doing. Your touch feels so good. My body is craving for your touch. Please don't stop. Not even for a second. Drive me crazy and wild to the limits . Manik... I surrender my body to you tonight. Do whatever you want to do to me. I am all yours...

That was it for Manik, he undressed Nandini in a go and carried her to the bed and made her lie down.

He undressed himself and came over Nandini.

What followed next is a passion filled wild and mad night.

It's upto you all to imagine what might have happened.

All I can say is the next morning they woke up with a broken bed(Nandini's room)

Phewww...

Done with another update.

Hope you guys like it.

Ignore the typos if any.

P.S: I hope it's not objectionable content. If so tell me. But I don't think I have written anything as such.

Sarahpeyton thumbnail

Guysss...

I am here with another update of this story.

CHAPTER-75

Morning-

Nandini's Bedroom-

Nandini woke up and found herself in Manik's arms.

She realised that one of the legs of the bed on which they were sleeping was broken.

Nandini remembered the last night and blushed hard.

Nandini tried to free herself from Maniks grip but every time she tried, Manik tightened the grip more.

Manik with his eyes closed- Nandini... So jao na. Kyu meri neend bhi disturb kar rahi ho.

Nandini- Manik aap jaag rahe ho??? Chodiye na hume.

Manik nodded in a no.

Nandini- Manik utho na please. Dekho its already too late . Agar Soha ne aapko yahan dekh liya toh...

Manik didn't let Nandini complete her sentence and flipped their positions n came over Nandini.

Manik- Yaar subah subah kiska naam leliya tumne. Itne ache moment ko spoil kardiya. Now pura din kharab jayega mera .

Nandini- I have a way to brighten ur day.

Manik- Acha... Wo kya???

Nandini pulled Maniks chain hanging in his neck with her finger until their lips met.
They shared a passionate yet slow liplock before Manik pulled back.

Manik with mischief in his eyes- Nandini on second thoughts, why not we go for another round ... U know ... To brighten my day...

Saying this he winked and again bent down to kiss Nandini but she kept her finger on Maniks lips.

Nandini- Filhaal ke liye itna hi kaafi hai. Ab aap jaiye... Warna...

Manik- Ok ok fine. I m going. Dhamki dene ki zarurat nahi hai.
Jaraha hoon mai.

Nandini chuckled as Manik got up from her halfheartedly.

He walked upto the door and before opening it turned towards Nandini and said- R u sure u want me to go?

Nandini- Yes...

Manik- R u like really sure???

Nandini- Yes Manik... Go...

Manik- Yeah... Ok... Fine...

As he opened the door , Manik found Soha approaching Nandinis room.

He immediately closed the door and turned to Nandini.

Nandini- Ab kya hua Manik...

Manik- Soha... Soha isi direction me aarahi hai.

Nandini- What??? But wo yahan kya karne aarahi hai?

Manik- Mujhe kya pata??? Pehle ye socho ke ab kya karenge.

Nandini- Oh God. Ab kya hoga???

Manik thought for a while and said- I have an idea. Lets start our plan now itself.

Nandini- Now... But kaise???

Manik in a loud voice- Nandini... Tum itni choti choti baaton ko stretch kyu kar rahi ho??

Manik gestured her to start arguing.

Nandini understood and said- Choti baat. Aapko ye choti baat lag rahi hai. Manik how can u say this? Aapko meri bilkul bhi parwaah nahi hai.

Soha who was actually going to the terrace stopped by Nandinis door and heard their argument.

Manik went towards Nandini and hugged her from behind.

Manik- Nandini... Tum jaisa chahti ho waisa nahi hosakta. Hum log abhi to tumhari Mom ke ghar se wapas aaye hai. Aur tumhe fir kahi ghoomne jana hai?

Nandini looked at Manik and hit him playfully.

Manik- Tumne itni subah subah mujhe ye bolne ke liye bulaya hai ki tumhe Paris dekhne jaana hai. This is soo soo childish Nandini.

Nandini- Isme childish kya hai? Kya meri koi wishes nahi ho sakti? Its ur duty to fulfill my wishes. Wife hoon mai aapki. U have certain responsibilities as my husband. Hum din raat is char diwari me nahi reh sakte. Dum ghut ta hai humara.

Manik- Tum responsibilties ki baat kar rahi ho??? Kya saari responsibility meri hi hai. Dont u hv any responsibilities towards me n for my family?

Nandini- Hume is baare me koi behas nahi karni hai. Aap saaf saaf bataiye aap hamari wish puri karenge ya nahi?

Manik kissed Nandinis shoulder and said- To saaf saaf sunlo. Mera answer hai No.

Manik in a whisper- I'll take ur leave now my dear wife. I think Soha ke liye itna hi kaafi hai. Love u.

Nandini- Love u 2.

With this Manik opened the door with a jerk and walked away and Soha hid behind a pillar.

When Manik was gone, Soha came out and smirked.

Soha- Wow... This sounds interesting. Finally dono ke beech differences start hogaye hai. Ab wo din dur nahi jab ye dono alag hojayenge. But i cant wait for that day. Mujhe bhi thoda bahut toh help karna hoga
inke differences ko badhane me.

Bahut maza aane wala hai...

With this she walked away from there.

Nandini heard everything that Soha said and smiled.

Nandini- Teer (arrow) bilkul sahi nishane le laga hai. Soha ab tum hamare jaal me phasti chali jaogi. Just wait n watch.

Phewww...

Hope u guys like it.

Ignore the typos if any.

ROOP0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb, 
Interesting
Sarahpeyton thumbnail

Hello Guysss...

Presenting another chapter of this story.

CHAPTER-76

Everyone except Manik gathered at the breakfast table. Nandini served everyone and sat at her usual place.

Manik came and instead of sitting beside Nandini, he occupied the chair beside Soha.

Both Manik and Nandini looked at each other and turned their faces in opposite direction.

Soha observed this and smiled.

After finishing breakfast, everyone left for their respective works.

But Manik stopped Soha.

Manik- Soha. Just a minute. I need to talk to you.

Soha- Haan bolo na.

Manik- Yaha nahi. Lets go out somewhere. Yahan pe bahut disturbance hai.

Manik said this looking at Nandini who just came out of the kitchen.

Soha looked at Nandini and then at Manik.

Soha- I think you are right. Tum ruko mai abhi ready hokar aati hoon.

Manik- Yeah sure. Come fast.

Soha in an excited tone- Bas 5 min. Mai bas yun gayi aur yu aayi.

Manik- Cool.

Saying this Manik turned his back to Nandini fearing her reaction.

Nandini in a sugar coated tone- Manik...

Manik let out a sigh and said- Haan. Tumne kuch kaha.

Nandini- Ye kya horaha tha. Am i disturbance for u??? How mean!!!!

Manik- Jaan... thoda drama toh karna padega na. Warna woh makeup ki dukaan ko kaise manata??? U know how clever she is??? Or should i say how dumb she is?

Nandini- But Manik do u think this trick will work? Agar Mummyji aur Soha ko hamare plan ki bhanak bhi lag gayi toh...

Manik- Shhh... Shhh... Shhh... Kuch nahi hoga. Just do as i say. Everything will fall in place. Ab mai chalta hoon. Don't worry about anything. Mai hoon na. See u in the evening. Bye sweetheart.

Manik kissed his index finger and put it on Nandinis lips and then kissed his finger again.

Nandini smiled and went back to her room. Whereas Manik went to the car and waited for Soha.

Both of them sat in the car and drove away.

Soha- So Manik ... Kya zaruri baat karni thi tumhe???

Manik stopped the car at roadside and turned towards Soha.

Manik- Zaruri baatein to hoti rahengi Soha. But first i want to tell u ke you are looking very beautiful .

Soha was surprised hearing the compliment from Manik.

Soha smiled and said- Really Manik...

Manik- Really...

Manik touched Soha's hair and said- Aur tumhare baal. They are so silky. And your hands . Your hands are soo soo soft.

Soha- Really Manik.

Manik- Mmmhm... Do u think i am lying?

Manik took Soha's hands in his hands and caressed them with his fingers.

Soha was completely flattered with Manik's compliments.

Soha- No. Aaj achanak u r showering compliments on me. Isse pehle toh tumne mujhme kabhi interest nahi lia.

Manik made a sad face n said- Andha hogaya tha mai... Us Nandini ke aage kuch dikhayi nahi deta tha. But ab lagraha hai ki mai tumhe pehle notice karleta toh ye sab problems hi nahi hoti.

Soha- Manik... Kaisi problems? I mean aisa kya hogaya achanak se tum dono ke beech.

Manik controlled his laughter as he looked away from Soha .

Manik- Achanak se nahi Soha. Problems toh tabhi se start hogayi hamare beech jis din se maine Nandini se Shadi ki thi.

Hum dono me koi cheez bhi common nahi hai. She is just not my type. Pata nahi mai kaise nibha paunga for the rest of my life.

Soha smirked and said- Its ok Manik. Have patience . Sab theek hojayega.

Manik- Patience hi toh nahi hai Soha mere paas. I am just fedup of her . Bahut bada headache ban gayi hai wo mere liye. I dont know what to do???

Soha- Just give it some time. With time everything will be ok.

Manik- I think u are right. And btw sorry. Maine tumhara time waste kiya apni problem batake. But i needed someone to share my worries. And the first person who came in my mind is you.

Soha- Thats so sweet of you. Tumne mujhe choose kiya apni problem share karne ke liye. Aur haan. I am always there for you. Jab bhi tumhe ek friend ki zarurat ho toh u can count on me.

Manik- Soha ... U are not just a friend for me. U are more than that.

Soha- Really???

Manik- Yes.

Saying this Manik took Soha's hand in his hand and caressed her knuckles.

Manik- Soha lets go. Bahut der hogayi hai. Should i drop u somewhere??

Soha- Haan. Its too late. But u dont worry. Mai manage karlungi. Mujhe yahi paas me jana hai.

Manik- No Soha. I insist. Kaha jaana hai bolo. I will drop u.

Soha- Theek hai. Agar tum itna keh rahe ho toh mujhe parlour drop kardoge plz.

Manik- Sure. Let's go.

Btw Soha.. Ek aur baat. Hamare beech me jo bhi baatein hui hai please Mom ko mat batana. Wo khamakha tension lelengi.

Soha- Nahi bataungi Manik. Tumne mujhpe trust karke apni problems share ki hai. Ye hamare beech me hi rahengi. Kisi ko kuch pata nahi chalega.

Manik stopped his car infront of the parlour and Soha got off the car and went inside.

Manik nodded his head in disbelief and said- Such an idiot. How can she even think that out of everyone i will choose that dumb girl to share my marital problems.  Anyways mera kaam toh aasan hogaya. It will be too much fun...

Saying this Manik drove off from there.

Phewww...

Hope u Guysss like it.

Ignore the typos if any.

ROOP0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb,
Interesting,
Eagerly waiting for next part