Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@Raveena, that pic is cute. Yes hope the writers dont disappoint the viewers. Its just that I dont find any of the lead actors watchable.

About bw, I detest VD and Arjun kapoor both. And tyeywill be superstars. Gawd save us.
I liked KaVi scenes today...
Thank god they maintained the Innocence ...

But I loved most was when Viku comes to Drop her Home...He stops the car and There is A Silence ...Kalayni was Lost in the most ..and Viku looked guilty types...And he says Tumhara Ghar aa gaya...Amrita was Good Today and so was Eijaz...

Did they both drifted apart at the same time...???
Iif they did , I think I was quite Novel..
Both going for the Kiss , opens eyes at the same time ..realizes and drift apart and start going opp ways...

I liked It the direction...

And soo Kalyani's first song copy is out and to make her hear that He called her...

Ketki looked Despo today...

Precap is Interesting : Sohrab saying to Kal ...why is Vikrant so meherbaan on you , tumne usse aisa kyaa diya??? Kal is about to slap him and Ketki comes...

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

Pay... The thing that made me hang on to KRPKAB is this...

PKHJD mein bhi aise wall thi.. Written FAMILY. 

Hope KRPKAB makers don't disappoint. 🤔

The Family Tree is really heartwarming...But Blue is there again...😆

Here is PKHJD one...

pinkeye thumbnail
I missed today's meri awaz episode. Thanks fir the update Asmita. 😳
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Gals 
Had to travel on a small trip to another part of the island. Had a lot of air pity time so caught up kuch rang pyaar ke... The ,leads are doing pretty good work.. It's not great but good.. Good writing n interesting writing there... I m into until I enjoy.. The background suspense is well maintained..

I enjoyed dev and shonas nok jhok n that's why I caught up the initial promos.. Seems like dev is stuck 
Once he accepts his love and shona won't demand but she is a person who will stand by her love so will it lead it love with acceptance or mistress angle ... Though I am sure on national tv no one would touch that subject yet is a strong subject..

❤️

Harneet Singh @Harneetsin  

If it doesn't break your heart it's not a love story..

^^ Yeh bhi apni tarah Saddist hain...😆

--------------------------------------

Sunny Leone in IPL to support Delhi...🤔

Edited by RollingStones - 8 years ago
pinkeye thumbnail
I really like Harneet's tweets which are unrelated to anything, just like quotes. There was another-Turn another page already.
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update asmi ..  ozee app didnt upload today's episode abi tak! 
and yes it will be intresting to see that did thier silent inhibitions drove them away? Such a piognant thought .. 

and jhalak, more than the mistress angle, KRPKAB is a clear case of freudian oedipal complex, the mother is fixated on her son, she is trying to substitute him for her husband and the reason she cant see him with anyone else .. but bcz its TV, they will show it as mother's love and not a pshychological disease .. 

payal .. finally .. Moral minister deserves to be bashed .. will check out the topic .. abt time he is bashed! 😆

and and .. steph is such a magician! this is gorgeous ..and harneet's line .. 💔
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Every word has a consequence .. and every silence too .. 
-Jean Paul Satre

💔💔
Mistress ..freudian oedipal complex ...OMG...

Well I watched few starting Epis...some lady sugggest a POtential Bride Girl for Dev and that girl is trying to strike a Convo with Dev...
bt Ishwari tries hard to not let that Happne . Infact she sends Dev jaan bhujke to get some stuff so that he can be away..

The Mother's Obsession is what ...I ofund Interesting..
Bt Shaheer's LAME Acting got me Bored...

Good to know most of you guys are following it. Once IPL is over I'll catch up...

And yes that Promo was very nicely Shot...

Kaassh Sony Kaashh...💔
Edited by RollingStones - 8 years ago