Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hugs everyone...
I m just saying the mistress angle bcz though I have mostly agreed to norms of society but I have also agreed to the fact that love needs to limit or name it can happen to anyone anywhere or at any age...
Both the leads have their own circumstances both are raised with values yet have conflicting viewpoints and approaches to life so what will tge best way to solve the embargo when they will reach it...give preferences to themselves or the people dependant on them...

This Is my first time with the male actor though he isn't impressive but he is ok. But direction and writing is impressive.

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You mean Asad -Radhika? Inlike d bro sis and brothers bonding. The love stories are okish type. I liked gutsy, clumsy swadheenta confessing -yeh pagal pan naya naya seekha hai. πŸ˜† harshad tridha look really good together. Toh yeah its watchable, like candy floss, no jhanjhat kind.
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

I am following Dehleez.. πŸ˜† Ekdum Dil Chahata hai types confession scene they showed yesterday.. πŸ˜†.. I find her brother and his girl lame. But Arshad Swadheenta look good together.. So it's watchable.. 

I too catch up on it most of the times...they dint make u fall in love with them but they are . Light watches ki ek baar dekho n forget ...when u invest  emotion like in pkjhd..then it hurts so better safe light
Edited by Jhalak29 - 8 years ago
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

yeah i agree asmi .. rizreet k baad madness wali situation ayi hi nai .. KAVI are close .. but still not rizreet level! πŸ˜†

Same hereπŸ˜†
RizReet wali feeling nahi ati koi air couple mein! SwadArsh & ShraMan have chemistry. But wo baat hai hi nahi jo pagal kr de! 
Last time mujhe Tere liye k Anu-Taani ne pagaal kiya tha! Then RizReet!!
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

You mean Asad -Radhika? Inlike d bro sis and brothers bonding. The love stories are okish type. I liked gutsy, clumsy swadheenta confessing -yeh pagal pan naya naya seekha hai. πŸ˜† harshad tridha look really good together. Toh yeah its watchable, like candy floss, no jhanjhat kind.

+1πŸ˜†
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Today was SwadArsh's first hug! I was remembering RizReet's first hug & after that forum wasio ka reactions! Whole pkhjd forum had become hot!

Honestly I do see a Good Potential never explored Mother's Emotions in KRPKAB ...
It does require a very Sensitive writing ...and from jhalak , Rav , Kinzu's post it seems they are doing pretty well job..

=====================================

Paach Rangacha Prem...
Lol...Eiijaz/Vikrant ki Marathi...🀣

------------------------------------------

Check this Post ...

❀️😊
Edited by RollingStones - 8 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail

Yeah the bro and sis bonds are shown well.. 
pinkeye thumbnail
Eijaz-khans-adventurous-public-transport-ride-

Eijaz Khan is one actor who doesn't shy away from ditching luxury and relying on public ferry to reach his sets.

Eijaz who became a household name a decade ago with Balaji Telefilms' shows, recently became a part of a musical drama on TV, Meri Aawaz Hi Pehchan Hai opposite Amrita Rao.

Off late, the Bandra boy has taken resort to public water transport to reach his sets which is located in Madh Islands.

Talking on the same, Eijaz quipped, In Mumbai we value our work more than time. But I try to save up on time as much as possible. I have absolutely no qualms about taking public transport. I think it is a moral obligation to this planet to save up on fossil fuel. If I need to go to Madh Island, I park my car in Versova and take the BEST ferry across. It hardly takes 10 minutes to cross to Madh and another 10 to reach my shoot location. Otherwise, it usually takes me an extra hour to go all around.'

Though the irony is that the actor suffers from sea sickness. "I cannot take the smell of the fish though especially the summer Bombil season but then am getting used to it. Thankfully people around are quite friendly and always smile back at me. Sometimes they also give their feedback on the show. Since  I can speak in Marathi, I also talk to the captain," he added.

Great going Eijaz!

interesting. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Edited by pinkeye - 8 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail

Eijaz-khans-adventurous-public-transport-ride-

Eijaz Khan is one actor who doesn't shy away from ditching luxury and relying on public ferry to reach his sets.

Eijaz who became a household name a decade ago with Balaji Telefilms' shows, recently became a part of a musical drama on TV, Meri Aawaz Hi Pehchan Hai opposite Amrita Rao.

Off late, the Bandra boy has taken resort to public water transport to reach his sets which is located in Madh Islands.

Talking on the same, Eijaz quipped, In Mumbai we value our work more than time. But I try to save up on time as much as possible. I have absolutely no qualms about taking public transport. I think it is a moral obligation to this planet to save up on fossil fuel. If I need to go to Madh Island, I park my car in Versova and take the BEST ferry across. It hardly takes 10 minutes to cross to Madh and another 10 to reach my shoot location. Otherwise, it usually takes me an extra hour to go all around.'

Though the irony is that the actor suffers from sea sickness. "I cannot take the smell of the fish though especially the summer Bombil season but then am getting used to it. Thankfully people around are quite friendly and always smile back at me. Sometimes they also give their feedback on the show. Since  I can speak in Marathi, I also talk to the captain," he added.

Great going Eijaz!

interesting. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I am loving these interviews of Eijaz! πŸ˜† Bombil season.. πŸ˜†Yeah whole of coastal Mumbai is smelling of dry fish.. πŸ˜† Khasiyat of Mumbai Summer... So used to it now.. πŸ˜†
Edited by Loveforlife - 8 years ago