Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

payal where was the poetry? after mannu and SD talk in hospital right?

no when he left for office and working in the office late night as Jeena comes. prior to that. at 6.40-6.45 min  around.

sorry for bothering you yaar.
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh come on payal!! Sorry kis liye? Wo tu mujhe bus mil nai raha tha na .. haad karte ho ap!! ..firstly  i love deciphering poetry ..aur doosra its nothing yaar .. 🤗

okay so here you go .. 

Tum ne is mor pe saath chora mera .. jab yakeen tha manzar badl jayengey .. 

Tum chale jao damaan chura kar .. dekhna hum bhi jaan se guzr jayen gey .. 

Okay these two lines reflect how SD was almost sure that they could meet again, when he comes ot mannu to say that leave ur husband and i will marry you, and mannu refuses, that is where he says that "tum ne is mor pe sath chora mera .. jab yakeen tha manzar badl jayengey" .. he was sure that he was financially settle dnow and the problems would be over .. but she refused ..

and then, "tum chale jao daman chura kar ", lyou can leave , but just wait and watch .. i will also surpass every limit .. "hum bhi jaan se guzr jayengey .." ..its a metphor for every limit .. 

Hum na dekhen gey mur k teri rah guzr .. 

phir bhale hi rah takte raho ..

and then .. rah guzr means pathway .. now as human nature gets fed up, so does SD, he tries to get angry that i will never ever look back at your path way again .. never .. even if you are there waiting for me .. 

Jaaen do .. Yun na Roke karo ..

but then he surrenders, he almost pleads .. that let me go .. yun na roka karo .. dont stop me like this .. showing how he is uncontrollably attracted towars her  .. pulled towards her.. despite of everything .. 

💔 💔
Edited by Fantasia. - 8 years ago
pinkeye thumbnail

Oh come on payal!! Sorry kis liye? Wo tu mujhe bus mil nai raha tha na .. haad karte ho ap!! ..firstly  i love deciphering poetry ..aur doosra its nothing yaar .. 🤗

okay so here you go .. 

Tum ne is mor pe saath chora mera .. jab yakeen tha manzar badl jayengey .. 

Tum chale jao damaan chura kar .. dekhna hum bhi jaan se guzr jayen gey .. 

Okay these two lines reflect how SD was almost sure that they could meet again, when he comes ot mannu to say that leave ur husband and i will marry you, and mannu refuses, that is where he says that "tum ne is mor pe sath chora mera .. jab yakeen tha manzar badl jayengey" .. he was sure that he was financially settle dnow and the problems would be over .. but she refused ..

and then, "tum chale jao daman chura kar ", lyou can leave , but just wait and watch .. i will also surpass every limit .. "hum bhi jaan se guzr jayengey .." ..its a metphor for every limit .. 

phir bhale hi rah takte raho ..

and then .. rah guzr means pathway .. now as human nature gets fed up, so does SD, he tries to get angry that i will never ever look back at your path way again .. never .. even if you are there waiting for me .. 

but then he surrenders, he almost pleads .. that let me go .. yun na roka karo .. dont stop me like this .. showing how he is uncontrollably attracted towars her  .. pulled towards her.. despite of everything .. 

💔 💔

'

First of alla big Hug from my side kinza for this.🤗 muaah. 😛

and wow> Its brilliant how his state of mind and feelings are expressed. beautiful connotations you have given to make me understand,. PureLove this is.

my most favorite part-  

phir bhale hi rah takte raho

❤️💔

====================================================================

I hope they find their destination together though travelling through heartbroken throny paths. 💔

Fantasia. thumbnail
Hugs back payal!! 🤗 Muaahh! ❤️
and yes even this is my most fav part! 😳 .. The stiffness, the frustration and then the surrender ..💔 
Lets see what fate brings for mannu and SD .. does it bring them together or not .. 💔
Fantasia. thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K08FXMYwYsY[/YOUTUBE]
okay althu the story line of the add is typical and cheesy! 😆 . BUT .. maya ali and danish taimor have such amazingg chemistryy!!  Oh they both came as a shocker .. 0.41 - 0.43 is ADORABLEEE!! ❤️ .. and and .. PKHJD wale bade papa bhi hain is main! 😳 😆
pinkeye thumbnail

Hugs back payal!! 🤗 Muaahh! ❤️

and yes even this is my most fav part! 😳 .. The stiffness, the frustration and then the surrender ..💔 
Lets see what fate brings for mannu and SD .. does it bring them together or not .. 💔

I am so confused regarding what I want for these two protagoists. bas koi death na ho chahe ek saath na ho. the initial episodes before marriage reflected such vulnerable yet beautiful sides of these two that despite their frustrating behaviour in recent times make you root for them. wishing they for once find their happiness. 💔 I guess true soulmates never get together in fiction as to oppose practical life and make it more romantic. and we hopeless romantics crave for that finding happy endings. 💔

with that good night kinza. 😛
Fantasia. thumbnail
Yeah, real love can never find its solace in this world .. maybe that is what the fate of all great love stories is .. wander lust .. and the peppy and fun loving mannu and the focused yet happy SD of the initial episodes just make u teary eyed .. 💔
Good night payal .. 🤗
pinkeye thumbnail
i like Maya Ali. she is not typically beautiful but has something in her to engage you as an actor. and think she is great as mannu, even better than the male lead at times.

i have no idea about the other actor though, have never seen any of his work.
Fantasia. thumbnail
a agree to u on maya ali, she is that perfect combo of innocence and beauty! ❤️
as for male oh he is danish taimoor, havent been in the super duper hit serials, but he has been on the block for a while and does good quality work! 😳
Fantasia. thumbnail

Reza Reza hai mera aks aur hairat ye hai .. 
Mera aina  tu salamat hai .. phir toota kya hai?
Edited by Fantasia. - 8 years ago