HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
@Asmi; pm me some pics of KaVi.
If possible post it in albums as per scenes😳
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A Salman Fan has tweeted that thanks to Bhai now whole India know what is Olympics. bas karo pagal panti. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Kinza, you should watch kaisi yeh yaariyaan I guess. that's teen romance with all mush and kliss and intimacy cooked together. As Asmita would say draamebaaz Viku bhaiyya ki show hai.

on indian tv, teenage stories are a joke. 😑
Edited by pinkeye - 8 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Fawad and Shakun!! β€οΈ they look so good! I love such natural clicks and Fawad in specs is like .. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Mr Popeye Shakun Batra...πŸ˜†
Vikrant's death seems the best Exit as then there wont be any chance of Vikrant coming back...
Bt then first Rajaram  then Kanu and then Vikrant...thoda zyyadaa ho jayega...

It makes any man who gets connected with the sisters Dies... :SπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
except Sohrabh maybe...

Vikku bhaiyya's KYY...ohh that show has lots of lip to lip kisses and all...
bt My friend told It's writing was really Good...
bt  that Samthaan guy looks Lame ...so never took any interest...

You can try that Kinz...let us know if its worth or not.. :P

@@Rfu : I'll pm you  the Pics...
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
haha jee thek hai jee i will try kaise ye yaariyan .. but what is the story behind Vikku bhaiyay? ye kaun hain? πŸ˜†
This Interview is MEGA ..MEGA...MEGA ADORABLE...🀣

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tuEi-Vm97s[/YOUTUBE]

LOL...Diljit describing ...Punjabi music videos...all of them on the Lines...
"Tu padhi likhi , tera baap padha likha , tere daddy ke paas car ...lekim hum Pendu , humare paas tracker ...lekin phir bhi Swag "🀣

==============================================================

Vikku Bhaiyya... he is the maker of KYY ...and post its ends..the lead guy slammed him that they have not given him the renumeration fees also molesting him...

Vikku did solid SNS drama...and said that Parth himself was in reation with him ...thus revealing that He is Gay..:P
Lot of Nautanki happened...each day or the other some nutanki by both of them.
Vikku then had reveaked a audio footage where Parhh was abusing the Lead Actress...(thus showing that he records conversation..πŸ˜†)
The KYY cast was HUge...bt when this nautanjki happened there was Groups formed...all of them except few supported Vikku...and Vikku to return back the favour casted them in his Shows,...
Aur bohot hain...I dont remember...πŸ˜†
The way MAHPH Forum is on fire with KaVi HAWT Romance Topics...πŸ˜†...
It was never like this Earlier ...even  in its best phase (read Rajaram )..

Does show that Ppl Love such Physical wala Love... πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Chalo accha hain ...us Forum ki Ranking ko thoda dhakka lagega...aur saath hin thoda TRP ko bhi lag jaye...warna 0.2 par hi Atki rahegii...

#0.2TRPClubMembers πŸ˜Ž
pinkeye thumbnail
here comes my Mann Mayal observations-

the dialogues of this show at times take you by surprise. in the mother - son scene SD's mom pleading the son to get married so that the in laws do not feel lonely SD replies that - Do logon ke akelapan dur karne ke liye ke main ek teesre ko akela nahi kar skata.❀️

I thought that was one deep and poignant dialogue. knowing the marriage brings togetherness, reflecting that togetherness at times only bring loneliss for individuals if they are not compatible was really significant and surprisingly good. So brownie points for that. I loved his bejhhejhak honesty there admitting that as  he is lonely, he cant offer companionship to otherand it will only create void in another indiviual's life in trying to eradicate it. wow! He sealed it with saying- Shaadi Akelepan ki solution nahi hai. I thought that was one hard hitting statement telling that marriage should have real purpose than some lame reasons to tie two people and finally ruining their individualistic lives. So I was really elated to see these getting spoken so effortlessly, that too by a male character.

second one which made me think- Sd doing all these and almost shielding Mannu despite her telling that he does not have any rights over her and very rightly so- many claminmg or thinking its out of undying, selfless love he has for hr. But I think its more of his guilt which makes him uncomfortable. Deep down he knows and suffers as it was him who created the circumstances to get Mannu leading to this path of life. and as nothing tunrd out to be as he expected including Manu being happy with all materialistic gain, he sis guilt stricken and thus wants to resuurect it by being the Ghost angel in her life. Its not about Mannu and her love entirely , its about his own conscienece not having peace too. Are these deeds more to lessen the guilt of his than showering unconditional love for her despite knowing all relationship dymics? Is it about selfless love for a woman or selfish attempt to gain mental peace that I have done everything possible to take out of her misery?  Would like to know your thoughts on this side of SD's psyche? Hope I am not overanalysing. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

another thing which kept on repeating in this episode is - Sd too engrossed in his work even not following the time zone. Juxtapositioning it to the poetry. Does professional success eliminate personal void? Or its to eradicate that void people transform themselves into machine at times so that it does not give them enough time to even think what their life is missing or whom they are missing. I really liked that jusxtaposition of his loneliness, his bad habits and and his workaholic nature along with those lines. well executed scene. 😳

the last good part for me in the episode- oh so cuute rishta btw bhai behen . I ove Sd- Biya bond, that's so real and cute. The actors really have sis bro chemistry which is not surprising knowing moral misister's man ki baat. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He looks great post leap and looked stunning in those white kurta salwar. He carries the aged look better. πŸ˜›

Mannu is in mess just not because of her marriage but for her mentality too. She still has herparents and if not wrong as the only daughter. So why to self destruct and keep ranting- Mere pati hi mere liye sab kuch karenge. SD and her phone convo made me believe both are insane. πŸ˜†  Plus who allows an abusive man to have upper hand all the time without even protesting and endangering unborn child's life? whom is she fooling or destroying? Its to show her ex lover that her life is ruined still its her who will live in that hell. So its all to torture Sd who betrayed her. But isn't she betraying her children by giving them a life like hell too? Hercharacter is beyond repair it seems. She is still that ziddi, immature kid who keeps on hurting her lover thiking it will give her peace, in the process has messed two other child's lives. Though Sd is at fault as much as possible, her behaviour towards him is taken for granted kind. disappointing after having a fiestly character sketch in initial epis.

chalo meri ram kahani khatm huyi sorry I wrote an essay. πŸ˜† But I thought yesterday's epi was good in terms of reflecting relationships psyche of diff characters.

P.S- Jeena aka Ayesha khan character looks bipolar and she is going to get obcessive soon.  Bhag Sd bhag, kal toh email karke dara rahi thi abt Manjulika ban ke darayegi. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

pinkeye thumbnail
 I know Vikku bhaiyya aur Parth Smathan ka Drama. Kitna complicated jhol tha who. kabhi yeh notice bhej raha hai, kabhi who. Just like HR- knagna. And even tv industry people chose camps for being in news. Ek mata supported Viku bhaiyaa. Vikuu bhaiyaa has long list of rumours behind his name. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

The way MAHPH Forum is on fire with KaVi HAWT Romance Topics...πŸ˜†...

It was never like this Earlier ...even  in its best phase (read Rajaram )..

Does show that Ppl Love such Physical wala Love... πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Chalo accha hain ...us Forum ki Ranking ko thoda dhakka lagega...aur saath hin thoda TRP ko bhi lag jaye...warna 0.2 par hi Atki rahegii...

#0.2TRPClubMembers πŸ˜Ž

Yeh toh hona hi tha. People love HAWT stuff. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 Hum bas 0.2 trp club ke nibasi ban ke rehe gaye.