Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Romantic feel to good movies are badly missed
Last tragedic romantic story i watched was Hamari Adhuri Kahani, it was okay not great
I liked Kuch rang ka promo, it was beautifully shooted
Left Ek Duje k long back
Even i feel sony was skeptical to reveal terror angle , had it revealed it wud have grab viewers
And Nagin ka end 🤣 🤣
Raveena ur views on nagin and kavach 🤣 🤣
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh thank u asmi .. ðŸ¤— 
They look beautiful .. plus kalyaani k baal khul gaye! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜† .. what happened to the chooti? ðŸ˜† .. and i know lata mageshkar image hampers the feel but still they look very beautiful in these pics .. i cant wait to see how they are gonna end this .. mtlb shower  .. kiss .. us taraf ejaz is clean shaven means he wrapped up the shoot .. toh itni jaldi jya end dikhayen gey .. 
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Asmita, I agree with you on the romantic scenes between Kalyani and Vikrant. Embrace tak thik tha. But all those hair flying, and aankhon me dekhna and attempeted kiss part is so overused on Indian TV that it takes away the novelty and the subtle undercurrent of attraction between the two. Is it difficult to keep it simple rather than making it physical attraction and then showing typical scnees. I guess all these to please the aam janta who love Kavi. I also love Kavi but the execution can be better than trip, fall catch and missed kisses. 😳
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

Oh thank u asmi .. ðŸ¤— 

They look beautiful .. plus kalyaani k baal khul gaye! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜† .. what happened to the chooti? ðŸ˜† .. and i know lata mageshkar image hampers the feel but still they look very beautiful in these pics .. i cant wait to see how they are gonna end this .. mtlb shower  .. kiss .. us taraf ejaz is clean shaven means he wrapped up the shoot .. toh itni jaldi jya end dikhayen gey .. 

you sound so worried about his shaven look. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 may be Vikrant Ji will die in plane crash 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 bas unka the end ho jayega. itna socho mat.
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

🤣

The lead from Naagin becomes Naag na? Or I thought he becomes one... ðŸ¤£

😆😆

ab Naagin naag ban jayega toh human pati kiske saath rahega? 😲

Originally posted by: pinkeye

@ Asmita, I agree with you on the romantic scenes between Kalyani and Vikrant. Embrace tak thik tha. But all those hair flying, and aankhon me dekhna and attempeted kiss part is so overused on Indian TV that it takes away the novelty and the subtle undercurrent of attraction between the two. Is it difficult to keep it simple rather than making it physical attraction and then showing typical scnees. I guess all these to please the aam janta who love Kavi. I also love Kavi but the execution can be better than trip, fall catch and missed kisses. 😳

Yes Payal this all this is done to Death in TV serials...

I mean same was done n RizReet ...I may be nt have Loved it (esp TFC's hated those ) ...but was not uncomfortable either ..and did loved those Almost Kiss scene's too...

Bt with MAHPH comes an Image of Lata ...also the Era where they are showing this .
Makes it really weird to watch...😆..

Agree with you about all this done to please KaVi fans...since ppl are loving it , throw in this Cheezy Romance and garner TRP's. ðŸ˜†

I would really Love to watch the SIMPLE romance...rather then these "in-your-face" types.
And I honestly expected tat in KaVi..
That Scene Kal's Hand on Viku's Car ...was so Poignant yet so deeply conveying her Love...😳

There is one dic topic on MAHPH Forum...Payal you might like to add Ypur Ketki's Frustration there...😳😆
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Yes Payal this all this is done to Death in TV serials...

I mean same was done n RizReet ...I may be nt have Loved it (esp TFC's hated those ) ...but was not uncomfortable either ..and did loved those Almost Kiss scene's too...

Bt with MAHPH comes an Image of Lata ...also the Era where they are showing this .
Makes it really weird to watch...😆..

Agree with you about all this done to please KaVi fans...since ppl are loving it , throw in this Cheezy Romance and garner TRP's. ðŸ˜†

I would really Love to watch the SIMPLE romance...rather then these "in-your-face" types.
And I honestly expected tat in KaVi..
That Scene Kal's Hand on Viku's Car ...was so Poignant yet so deeply conveying her Love...😳

There is one dic topic on MAHPH Forum...Payal you might like to add Ypur Ketki's Frustration there...😳😆

yes to have long lasting effect the rom,ance needs to have unique freshness, like which was there in that car scene or in that Aise hi dekhte rahogi toh tumhe bhi pyar ho jayega. Those set up and convos were romantic. But I guess many people identify romanticism with explicit display of emotions involving physicality. I am not fond of that idea of romanticism as I find physical attraction more biological need than romantic. 😆😆😆

par chalo majority ko jo pasand ata hai.

ketki ko lekar frustration toh baat hi na karo. Mere ko toh chanta maarne ka dil karta hai. 😆
Fantasia. thumbnail

you sound so worried about his shaven look. 😆 may be Vikrant Ji will die in plane crash 😆 bas unka the end ho jayega. itna socho mat.

hahahha haan na payal .. beech main jo marzi dikhayen i am worried abt the end .. they better show it properly and with a hard hitting effect! .. sadistic pleasure seeking needs that! ðŸ˜† .. aur haan maybe he dies .. thats a good point .. bcz otherwise there has to be a misunderstanding which drives kalyani away .. and also ketki's guru will have an link with vikraant too .. ðŸ˜†
Fantasia. thumbnail
okay this gave me some intense mushy feels!! ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ . awww!! 
Can we have a cute teenage romance somewhere on TV pleaseee?/ Like today's age romance with texting and FB and stuff .. this is like awww .. ðŸ˜³

pinkeye thumbnail
On another note, love the pic. The captain of the ship and his crew. 😳

Previous
1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 117
Next