Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I actually love rani in no one has killed Jessica Too. Such a underrated movie and what a classy acting by rani and vidya.rani I will say brilliant in that too and talaash too.kajol had to find that variety portion
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Rani is easily more talented .but kajol has tremendous screen presence 
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Rani is surely a better actress than Kajol, even though I did not like the Black 1st half but liked the portion of Rani. 
This was an early movie when she was not that popular, this movie was about dowry and how she takes revenge against her hubby family. she was so good in that movie too.
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes nothing can beat Rani's performance in Black
Its probably the best act by any female actor in recent times 

But overall too Rani is far more superior actress than Kajol
Kajol has many strong points but Rani is something else
She for me is the best actress post Sridevi era

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
rani anyday anyday!
subtle..natural..effortless..variety

she has it all

black was brilliant and not just that..yuva..veer zaara..humtum..talaash..mardaani..

she has given the range and excelled in those

kajol's best is dushman and gupt but she never really stepped out of her comfort zone..it was sad to see her doing what a katrina/jackquiline calibre would do in her recent dilwale..very sad
Edited by cougarTown - 8 years ago
Her-mion-e thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanak_Fan

Rani's performance in Black was the best and Kajol's performance in Dushman was the best.

The problem with kajol is she never got a chance to do different roles except for Dushman. 

How do you know Kajol never got a chance. She said in KWK that she is not going to do a poor person role because she doesn't look like them😲
When an actress possess such narrow outlook to the roles being offered to her she is bound to get limited. Its a pity that she never took the chance and stepped out of her comfort zone
Edited by hermione82 - 8 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hermione82

How do you know Kajol never got a chance. She said in KWK that she is not going to do a poor person role because she doesn't look like them😲
When an actress possess such narrow outlook to the roles being offered to her she is bound to get limited. Its a pity that she never took the chance and stepped out of her comfort zone

omg for real?😲
Her-mion-e thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

omg for real?😲

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMwWanJE3UE[/YOUTUBE]
flipfl0p thumbnail
Kajol is female Salman Khan. In every movie, she will be herself. People just love it. Even in Gupt, it was the last few minutes of acting (even that was loud. But it had surprise element). Rest of the movie, her character was similar to her character in other movies.
May be she has potential. But we will never know because she does not try. (At least Kareena tried, in Chameli. May be she failed. But at least she attempted. Kajol never did). 
Rani is female Amir. 
Why Black? Rani was better than Kajol even in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham. The only film of Kajol I liked was Fanaa.