ArShi SS: Woh Humsafar Tha (Ch 7 - Pg 51) 05/12/16 *new*

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Alright just in case 90% of you wondering who I am (since 90% of you might actually not know me) I am a two time ongoing FF writer in this Forum (Flames,Perfectly Flawed) and I couldn't resist myself to start another one because I just happened to watch a rerun of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. 

Since (touchwood) I have received fantastic reviews and responses for both the stories, I dare myself to start another one!

Giving you all a little premise, this goes on the line of the Perfectly Flawed baby - yes you guessed it, it's may all time favorite genre, the REDEMPTION (much needed) one. 

Warning, since this starts from the point where one of the most heartbreaking situation (I staunchly believe so) in IPKKND, a situation that was sad enough to kill... you immediately won't find a Jhansi Ki Rani in the form of Khushi. 

I am a sucker for reality (which I might slightly stray away from) and happy endings, I can swear that none of you will be depressed by the end of this TS or SS. 

So scroll down below for the prologue! 

Lots of love, 

IArmageddonI

It is also found in my Ek Chutki Khwaab Blog and Wattpad - titled He Was Mine. So apart from these places if you see my work anyone else - tell me A.S.A.P

Oh, I guess I don't have to tell you lovely people that my work is copyright and if anyone tries to plagiarize it - I'll be worse than ASR, and trust me on that baby...

INDEX

Edited by IArmageddonI - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IArmageddonI thumbnail
"Too Beautiful TLive"

"It's not supposed to hurt, I am a woman... I am strong enough.

It's supposed break my dreams, I am a woman... I am fragile enough.

It's not supposed to kill me, I am a woman... I am sturdy enough.

It's supposed to ruin me, I am a woman... I am foolish enough.

Stop... stop! Before a woman, I am a human.

A human who has a mind to live on, a heart to hurt on."

- IArmageddonI

Prologue

"Khushi Kumari Gupta, you are the biggest mistake of my life." She staggered at the impact of what her husband of a few months said. Bracing herself against a wall, Khushi gave a small smile.

No; she didn't hear it, he didn't say it.

"Nothing happened." She chanted to herself, like a prayer close to her heart. Yet the endless tears streamed down her eyes, having accepted what he said.

"Noth..." Khushi collapsed against the floor, her hands fisting near her bosom. A pain so sharp, like a thousand needles, pierced her heart. For once it beat so loudly that she could feel the blood rush into her ears and then it stopped... stopped beating.

Pressing her numb fingertips to her lips, she echoed what her husband had said "Yes! You are the reason for every sorrow in my life! Neither had you stepped into my life, nor had my sister's husband laid his eyes on you. And my sister, she would still have her marital life and be happy. But you... oh yes, you destroyed everything."

Standing up on wobbly knees, Khushi ran her hands into her hair. She never urged that Shyam to hit on her, she didn't even know he was married to Anjali! Even then, she hated the saccharine words of his. Never, never had she been even a meter close to Shyam.

If only... if only Shyam hadn't come to save her from molesters that day.

If only she allowed herself to get raped.

None of this would have happened.

Blinking a few hot tears away, she stared at the sky above. Her parents were barely twinkling back at her. Khushi didn't know if her vision was blurred with her cries or that her parents were insignificant stars in the sky.

Either way, they refused to guide their daughter.

She must have done something wrong.

"Had I been even a minute late! I would have lost... do you have an idea what would have happened!" The veins had stood up on his neck as he had yelled at her, yanking her wrist brutally. Horrified by what his words implied, Khushi swallowed as she understood that Anjali tried to force an abortion on herself... which could have led to death.

Death.

Walking towards a mirror in a few, labored steps, Khushi sought to seek herself in her reflection. Her parents left her young. The need to fund her own education stopped Payal from doing her masters. Shyam burst into their lives, leading to the great fiasco. The mysterious paralytic attack on her father. And Lavanya... the duo had sworn friendship but Lavanya had literally severed all ties with Khushi once she had reached London.

Nobody loved her. But she loved all, in spite of a forced marriage and obvious neglect.

Suddenly, the air seemed too thick to breathe. Thick with hatred and guilt. It was her fault... Shyam had told her a countless times that she was beautiful, gorgeous. Why? Khushi scratched her cheeks like a maniac till blood streaks appeared on her soft, fair skin. Shyam had told her that she had long, thick and beautiful hair. That vile man wished to spend his years stroking her hair.

Khushi screamed as she felt disgusted of her own features.

Sobbing uncontrollably, she weakly picked up her husband's photograph and hugged it to her chest. She couldn't take it anymore. "I loved you, didn't I?" Khushi cried, her breath fanning over the glass frame.

Scarily, she believed every word he said. Khushi was the reason for every disaster... each and every one. With unsteady steps, she headed towards the kitchen... her clumsy fingers finding for anything sharp.

"You gave me your money, I didn't need it.

You gave me your name, I didn't need it.

You gave me your passion, I didn't need it.

Oh silly boy, you forgot to me thing the only thing I needed- you!"

- IArmageddonI

Yay, so the quicker the comments... the faster the updates! No, not because I want to blackmail you guys - just wanna make sure if you want to read more of this stuff! If you liked this - PM it to your friends as well! 

Also, it's true that the content of this will be some serious stuff and Arnav will repent like hell - out of all the things... this is what he really needed a redemption for! 

Let me tell you, I have the next part written out... so yeah, based on your feedback I'll make this a SS from a TS. 

So throw in your comments people. Love you all... and of course - this work is copyrighted, literally :)

Edited by IArmageddonI - 8 years ago
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Yes I do, also since this a new ts/ss i'll see who are interested and if there are enough readers for this stuff. Thanks a ton btw :)
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was super awesome to read. I wish to read further. Do pm me when u update next. Thanks. 
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Amazing prologue.
The way you described khushi's pain was incredible.
Loved it so much.
Continue soon.

muffin1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plz plz plz update soon...i love redemption stories...make arnav rot in hell.!
TheSpark thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg..that was one of the darkest phase of IPK...i cried watching her pain and curse Arnav, mami Anjali like hell...i seriously expect a good redemption...
but then what we got?? Nothing😡😡..i hate CV...

thanxs for writing a story on that part...
poor khushi...😭😭
Edited by TheSpark - 8 years ago
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Emotional.
N heart wrenching
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Its amazing! You depicted Khushi's mental turmoil amazingly! I can't for you to post the next part 
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely pro. 
Poor Kushi