Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
I have a question

Is it just Salman and his parents that live in Galaxy ???? Are their other tenants ? They own the whole Building ????

Originally posted by: Maroon5.0

I have a question

Is it just Salman and his parents that live in Galaxy ???? Are their other tenants ? They own the whole Building ????

From what I heard there are others too but I could be wrong. It's not a huge building. It's quite small when you see in real. But I heard he has another house somewere else. 

Originally posted by: TheBoss

From what I heard there are others too but I could be wrong. It's not a huge building. It's quite small when you see in real. But I heard he has another house somewere else.

Oh yeah He got that panvel farmhouse for his late night visitors 😆 😆
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The houses itself are so expensive ki interiors karne ke liye 100cr ki movie karni padegi...

SRK's house is beautiful... I think, I saw it in the Fan movie 😆...

No one can beat Ambani's plush pad...
Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TV actors don't get paid that much. Also they have to save for times when they don't have any work.
zaniax thumbnail
Interesting topic.👍🏼
I've seen some BW celeb places in UTV stars show; Anil Kapoor, SRK, Juhi, Vivek, Tamanna have beautiful houses!
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

The houses itself are so expensive ki interiors karne ke liye 100cr ki movie karni padegi...

SRK's house is beautiful... I think, I saw it in the Fan movie 😆...

No one can beat Ambani's plush pad...

The outside one was indeed mannat. But the ones shot inside Aryan khanna's house was not Mannat. I read somewhere that permission was not granted to shoot inside Mannat. 
Mannat is real is much more beautiful with golden interiors. 
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think TV stars don't get paid a lot and yet they have some lifestyle to maintain. Also, most of them are not primarily from Mumbai hence have to start from scratch and buying a house in mumbai is a biggie for sure. 
Same goes for Not-so-Big Film stars who have a certain lifestyle to maintain inspite of having zilch work in their kitty. Thus, the spending is more on that instead of their houses.
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In TV, yes...srk's mannat n salman's galaxy apartment...i've mannat vdo in my laptop...i wish salman has the same like srk's but too sad he dont believe in living a life full of luxurious ... He is an eg of having simple living high thinking life...
reams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Imran Khan, he has a pool inside the living room and endless lawns..that bungalow is HUGE in Pali hill, bandra