Have you seen any Bollywood celebrity homes?

Posted: 8 years ago
Have you seen any Bollywood celebrity homes? On my mumbai tour last year and I saw bunch of them and only few homes were impressive the rest was pretty ordinary and you couldn't tell that these guys who make so much money are living there. I also saw Baazi mehman nawazi ki and most tv stars were living in old dilapidated apartments.
Some of the ones I saw in person were Amitabh,Srk, salmans, Jackie shroff,and Govinda.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I saw SRK's villa in PJ, Dubai. It was in my neighbourhood (I lived in Dubai for a bit).
They should do MTV Cribs Bollywood style ðŸ˜Ž

Originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

I saw SRK's villa in PJ, Dubai. It was in my neighbourhood (I lived in Dubai for a bit).

His house in Mumbai is really nice better than Amitabh. Probably one of few celebrities homes befitting of such actors. There was a huge vanity van parked on the side. I haven't seen Salmans new home but his apartment building is kinda small. Very inconspicuous from outside. Jackie Shroff had a very small flat you could see cloths hanging in balcony. I probably saw bunch more but forgot whose who 
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have personally never visited any actor's place but I agree with that TV stars' apartments bit. Some of the TV shows have showed these people's apartments. Only a very few of them have had good well done places. Some of them have like very average kind of places.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yup!

- SRK's Mannat
- Salman's apartment complex
- Juhi's apartment complex (my bhabhi's family is in the same complex).
- Amitabh's residence in Juhu
- Saif's bungalowEdited by Cutiepie Rani - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: grounder

I have personally never visited any actor's place but I agree with that TV stars' apartments bit. Some of the TV shows have showed these people's apartments. Only a very few of them have had good well done places. Some of them have like very average kind of places.

Ikr. That's what I was thinking. People who live abroad and and who are hardly middle class have better homes than some of these celebrities. I was thinking what the heck their money goes into then. You keep hearing about how many lakhs they make per episode etc but then it's alll poof. 
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I've seen only SRK's residence in Jumeirah. 
Pentaminous... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I have seen many pakistani actors residences.. like Mahira Khan, Humayyu Saeed and particularly Adnan Sami home in Karachi.
Indian actress Meenakshi Sheshadri lives in Texas but i dont know where in TX
Edited by Pentaminous... - 8 years ago
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
One reason why some stars have badly decorated homes is because always on the move. They have to travel to so many places for shooting...Even Tv stars I imagine spend a considerable time of the week shooting on location or outdoors. Under these circumstances, it would be pointless to maintain a beautiful home.

Second reason is some of the stars live alone. So with no spouse/partner/family at home it must be difficult to keep up with a stylish home.

Finally, some stars probably dont care about beautiful interiors that much.