Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Collections even low than Airlift. πŸ˜†

Airlift was a hit movie Sunny jee ...

Lower than Ki & Ka πŸ˜†
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Toh kya hua, galti toh YRF ki hai. Their loss. SRK is a winner as he won over hardest of critics and neutral viewers.
Waise bhi haar kar jeetne wale ko baazigar kehte hai

Wait for his next film 
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: B-TEX

It will discourage any Khan from releasing his movie on a non-festive weekend. Normal holidays aren't enough for the Khans, they need big festival holidays to make it big.

we should have a law banning khans from releasing on festive weekends. should be fun :-)

jokes apart, i think even with a flop srk actually gained back the credibility he lost doing rubbish like hny, dilwale etc. so it might not show in the numbers now but people might actually start looking forward to his films again. its all about image and peoples perception. and i think after years he is moving back into the positive territory rather than being seen as an actor who markets his movies agressively and then they turn out to be crap.

i think he gained a lot from FAN.
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

Toh kya hua, galti toh YRF ki hai. Their loss. SRK is a winner as he won over hardest of critics and neutral viewers.

Waise bhi haar kar jeetne wale ko baazigar kehte hai

Wait for his next film 

Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
har kar jeetne wale ko baazigar kehte hainπŸ˜ƒ
How I wish I could participate in discussions but can't due to WL's.I enjoyed a Shah film after ages.It had a lot of flaws but far better than all the craps he was serving recently.I hope with this he stays miles away from Farah's,Shetty's.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
A two-week old film now, Shah Rukh Khan starrer Fan is likely reaching the end of its domestic box-office run. With sky-high figures of Rs 71.50 crore in the first week, the film faced a major decline in earnings in week two. After notching a second-week total of Rs 7.75 crore, earnings started to lose pace on Monday with only Rs 1.05 crore added to the kitty. This was followed by figures of Rs 1 crore on Tuesday, Rs 90 lakh and Rs 85 lakh on Thursday. With a second week total of Rs 11.55 crore, Fan's domestic earnings stand at Rs 83.05 crore. Internationally, the film has fared well, with Rs 61.35 crore in earnings thus far, taking the worldwide total collections up to Rs 144.40 crore. At this rate, Fan is likely to close lifetime collections at Rs 85 crore in India.
Would you look at that ?? That's terrible 
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rimi2983

Airlift was a hit movie Sunny jee ...

Lower than Ki & Ka πŸ˜†

🀣
Pentaminous... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3