Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticMoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Butterfly.1993

Ye kya baat karahiho tum 

Yeah... I felt same in starting but thought it is serious after sometime but it is prank 

This issue is sensitive Somu... not your fault...but mene zindegime bohat kuch dekha hai... that made me this way...my inner voice works perfectly when I am too much hurt 
_Sowmya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampriti.

u may feel I am shameless and horrible human but honestly I can't trust it I want to give myself an assurance that she is safe and alright and so I was thinking if I die whether my cousin will think about social media that time or not... IF, facebook , whatsapp ???? at that very moment ???? Okay okay I know I am sounding horrible nonsense creature but I want to give myself assurance that it is a false news... and I am weird, I think in strange way when I am way too hurt.

and IF me kuch bhi possible hai

Just want it to be false that's it 
_Sowmya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampriti.

This issue is sensitive Somu... not your fault...but mene zindegime bohat kuch dekha hai... that made me this way...my inner voice works perfectly when I am too much hurt 

Thanks doll I was crying badly 
Now I also think it is prank 
Purbishona thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I'm assuring myself saying its prank. I can't accept it no matter what.
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Niyu no matter whatever others believe ,I refuse to believe this news .And if it was just to test our love and care we have for u ,hope our reaction to the news is enough proof now tell me it was not true we will definitely get upset with this prank but we will forgive u ,cause knowing that u are safe is more important than the thought you fooled us. 
All especially Shona ,please don't let this affect you 
MysticMoon thumbnail
I can say It's not true , but can't give proofs... and this is sensitive issue so my further words on this issue will be considered rude and insensitive...you people give yourself time and think peacefully ..if your mind stopped working after getting this news, is it possible for her family member to post the details on IF just after losing her...no .. life is not SO easy Edited by Sampriti. - 8 years ago
Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Am very sorry if am being rude pranks are gud but telling dat a person died pls...how will others feel

Death isn't prank if u see it u will know
_Sowmya_ thumbnail
Doll,plz don't think bad about thinking like that k. Thank u so much I really was crying badly hope she comes n confirms it 
MysticMoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butterfly.1993

Doll,plz don't think bad about thinking like that k. Thank u so much I really was crying badly hope she comes n confirms it 

somu I gave that example only because you all needed something serious to imagine and feel the reality 
_Sowmya_ thumbnail
Plz niyu tell that u r pranking us plz 
I really feeling bad re 
Agar ye prank he toh batado plz