Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Katori

This was very nice. I often feel like shaking Kali up and tell her to wake and smell the roses. But your OS shows her perspective so beautifully that I could appreciate her POV and feelings. Loved it.

Do write more!
I am so mad with the current marriage "twist" that if I wrote one, everybody would end up very, very dead. It will much nicer and gentler on the forum to read such nice, calming OSes. 😆😆

When I saw this, I did a mini gasp because wow, I was not expecting you to compliment the story like that! Thank you so much lovely (sorry, I don't know your name)! 🤗

I completely agree that Kali needs to wake up and smell the roses; I can't handle this overly-trusting, gullible version of her that they show onscreen. She's so much more than that, and it drives me crazy.

Hahaha, I really wanna read more from you - a dark, twisted story would be a lot better than the s/l the "villains" have on this mess of a show. 😉
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sabihaa.

Ahhh thank you so much Tannu! 🤗

This coming from you is a major compliment. 

I love that question especially, because love becomes a cost when people surrounding you aren't accepting of the bond you share with that person. And it's so heartbreaking to think about when I watch KaYu scenes - even now. Sigh, I want our precious pair to be happy without consequence.

Tannu, you flatter me way too much omg. I think all the writers in this forum are amazing, especially you! I am thinking of another storyline, but it's yet to come to a solid plot. I might attempt teeth-rotting fluffiness but knowing me, I'd probably end it with something horrible. I will try though, just for you heh. ❤️

OMG!! I dint mean for a reply so early. Was just teasing you 😆
Btw your work is better than mine in a lot of ways so complimenting that is an honor for me 👏👏👏
Love should be selfless and free. And many of the times circumstances dont let it be so 😭
I am in awe of your stories dear. Cannot wait to read the one you have promised to post soon 👍🏼
Nope. It will be something really remarkable coming from you, thats one thing I know for sure 😳