Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
I second you there, I havent caught up on the latest chapters of this story yet but whatever the issue is, readers can definitely come to the writer and tell discuss, ask writer to change something or make suggestions but being rude goes a little overboard. 
Because writers take time out to share their naughty and sincere thoughts without revealing their identities so that they wont be judged personally, they dont have any fear. Reading a sincere suggestion feels good to know that there is any loyal reader but reading harsh comments is seriously a turn off. 

Lets spread peace here 😳 already this forum isnt the same as before. Even I hate thrillers with brutal acts so i avoid reading them. 

Relax Sans and the reader who had problems with this SS. Its natural to have problems with anything but I think we should quit being harsh and all and just talk and solve problems 😊

Cheers

amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Buddy u r indeed doing a great job keep it up 👏
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Love the way story is progressing. For your age you are writing so good keeping us glued with the mystery and curious to know what is going to happen next. Slap is needed for Khushi to make her to come out of her dazed state which she was in and made her to take her own life. That is not consider as manhandling. Manhandling is what happens when the person torture the other both physically and emotionally all the time. It is good to give suggestions but not be rude when we are getting to read such good stories which is making good writers to stop their beautiful stories and we readers are missing them. Don't worry and take it to heart keep the plot as you wanted and give us updates whenever time permits will be waiting for them.
frustrated12233 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't be disheartened dear
I agree with ur point of view plus Thier are lovers n haters both... of everything out there so just don stress urself out...
We love your story n will continue loving this...
I'm amazed tht u r just 17 n still write so well...Proud of u
Plz do update soon
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! fantastic update...loved it dear
shils28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Please!! I am very much okay with the story! Very much interesting. Continue as your own planned one.
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Did he love her !!!??? :-\:-\
Nc chapter.. Loved it..
taahir004 thumbnail
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for note.. agree with you on all the points and therefore point taken and noted.. will be waiting to know the killer. 
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BUCHIANU

nice update. .wats the connection between arnav n payal?

Arnav and Payal dynamics will open as story progresses :-)
Thanks!