Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Intriguing prologue.. well Arnav's last line was shocking.. looking forward to read more of this interesting mysterious story.. best wishes and happy writing Illusions  πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for pm and would love to receive notifications of this story. Thanks πŸ˜Š
Aishu136 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow so the COP story is on!
So excited to read further!!
Continue soon and ya PM the updates:)
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superbb start..
Really something interesting...
Loved it..
Thnxx fr pm
Would love to get pm
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! it was quite interesting dear...loved it...thanks for the pm
pooja_sanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wooow sounds interesting...do pm me whenever u update...😊😊😊
..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great start!!
Waiting to read more...
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lechuarshi

ghost??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

payal bhoothni hai??? devi maiyya😲

Nah... what makes you think so?😲
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Episode-1

Khushi was sipping her usual coffee watching some random channels on TV; her head was still spinning at the words of that inspector who claimed that her sister was missing. She felt like slapping him there and then, more to her annoyance his voice was like he was accusing her of something!

"Khushi keep one channel, my eyes are suffering!"

"Shut up DHRUV, I need something sensible to watch.." there was very much a pun hidden in her words that didn't go unnoticed by Dhruv  i.e her cousin brother Dhruv Makhwa

"Whom do you support in Captain America: Civil War" Dhruv tried to trigger a normal conversation

"I prefer watching the movie first and then say who is on a more sensible par!" she sighed and this made Dhruv pretty much sure that something was amiss! This was never a Khushi-type answer as a normal Khushi would have made an essay like comment putting forth her theses and then would have drooled over the handsome hunk. Normal Khushi would never have given a straight forward answer, NEVER!

"What's the matter Khushi? You look disturbed since yesterday!" Dhruv asked being genuinely concerned for his sister.

"Nothing, the matter is really very silly!" she tried giving a answer that would stop him from getting to know about the morning incident, she didn't want to be annoyed like jer!

"Yeah ofcource, silly things only whack your brains out!" Dhruv said sarcastically

"DHRUV it's really very silly!" she scoffed with a plea to him that he ignores the matter!

"Tell me, then I will make a conclusion!" he said

"Hmm actually today a cop tried to barge into our house!" Khushi said annoyingly

"Why?" DHRUV said being stunned

"They wanted some evidence cos they had got a complaint lodged that jiji is missing!"

"Talking about Payal?" DHRUV was hyperventilating hearing that statement, he just wanted to make sure it's not Payal as he has been in touch with her over phone and internet plus also he knew police won't try to get a hint about fire from the place they see no smoke!

"Yeah!" she said dryly.

"And who did lodge that complaint?" DHRUV was shocked would be an understatement..

"I don't know?" she shrugged off as it's the most silly thiDhruv to talk at this moment

"Why?" Dhruv sounded irritated.

"Cos I didn't ask!" Khushi said giving annoyed look to Dhruv hoping him to shut him up.

"You should have asked Khushi, I smell something fishy!" he said a certain kind of fear gripping him.

"What is fishy, that was just a misunderstanding!" she said getting off the couch.

"Where are you going?" he asked a he watched her getting up.

"I don't think these talks are going to fix us a supper!" she scrunched the tip of her nose indicating the much intended sarcasm!

"Arnav I think there might be some miscommunication between our contacts and us regarding that corpse!" lavanya said.

"I think there is something more to this!" NK their colleague commented.

"Well, NK your marriage to me have flattered you!" Lavanya joked.

"Hell with your jokes guys, it's work time and not the time for your silly stuff!" anger was gripping him, there was no any sort of miscommunication and he was damn sure about it. The thing that he grew sceptical about was Khushi's uncomfortable body language at the mention of Payal's name from a cop's mouth! Arnav wasn't a face or mind reader but something was amiss and he didn't want to miss it!

"Arnav, where are you lost?" Lavanya snapped her fingers in front of him to bring him out of his revere.

"Lavnya something is fishy, NK is right there is something that that girl... umm__"

"Khushi?"

"Yeah Khushi, she is hiding something about Payal her sister!" Arnav voiced his thoughts.

"So you want me to hack her accounts or something?" Lavanya asked .

"No that won't be of any use, we go legal this time." He winked annoying Lavanya.

"Stop throwing puzzles!" she snapped angrily.

"Try getting an inquiry warrant on Khushi's name!" he said.

"Okay I will do that!" NK said and began to leave before Arnav stopped him.

"Hey no I will need you! Lav you go.." he said, Lavany followed his orders.

"What work?" NK was confused.

"See Khushi have seen both of us it's only you who is trustworthy and she hasn't seen you, meet her as Payal's friend and see whether something comes out!" Arnav explained.

"Sure, but for that I need Payal's information atleast basics.." NK said.

"That's your homework for tonight!" Arnav gave his loop sided grin.

"Lav will be pissed off with me if I carry work home instead of her to honeymoon!" NK said with a puppy face.

"You think I care about it?"  Arnav gave an evil grin.

Dinner at Gupta's house was a silent affair! Dhruv desperately wanted to have a conversation with Khushi cos he somewhere knew Khushi was disturbed with the morning scene even though she acted otherwise but his every attempt failed as whatever he said Khushi put a full stop to it with her next line! He could understand his sister's turmoil as they were not really in their cosy time like it was years back before her parents' accident. Payal had got differences with her family much before because of her high ambitious goals thus preferred living alone in some isolated corner of the giant city! It has been long since they hanged out merely for chilling or having quality time, they knew Payal was a loner so didn't bug her much it's just that she was in touch over social-media and phone-calls since her mom and dad's funeral!

"Khushi get out of that thing now-" Dhruv finally said after his failed attempts to get her out

"It's bothering me yaar! I need some time alone to get that weird cop out of brain!" she said anger evident in her voice

Both retired to their rooms, but deprived of sleep Dhruv kept twisting and turning on their bed he still couldn't believe there was such confusion, as being a law student he knew police wouldn't be such insane! He was very much in touch with Payal so maybe the department have actually gone nuts but would ACP visit their house merely for a casually inquiry without being sure of something?

Next day morning Khushi woke up to find that Dhruv have left earlier as he had some paper work to be done urgently for scholarship as he mentioned in the note for her!

"Can I talk to the ACP ummm Mr. Raizada?" NK asked nudging a constable as he entered the police station

"Don't disturb their sleep, come straight in!" he heard a masculine rough voice and proceeded in its direction

"Sir- sorry to disturb you, I am Dhruv Gupta... Payal Gupta's cousin brother from paternal side!" he said and realization stuck Arnav about his identity

"Why are you here?"

"To talk about Payal"

"Yeah I know you guys are in contact with her--"

"Sir, Payal's might be in some danger, maybe you are right! " Dhruv said breaking a sob escaped his throat, whereas Arnav looked at him without a blink thinking what happened overnight that made this adamant brother sister duo believe him?

*******************************************************************************************

-To Be Continued-

Thankyou for likes and comments on previous part! Hope this fiction manages to keep you glued to your chair!

-Sanskruthi-

Edited by -Fleurdelice- - 8 years ago
Swt.chilly03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well loved ASR as cop..woo if I imagine barun will always look hot n sexy in tough looks..woo mystery. .well written curious to know more what will happen next..loved it buddy..gud job
Regards 
Yagyga Iyer 
labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting storylineπŸ‘
Continue soon...