Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai

Reshmi Ghosh to enter &TV's Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Reshmi Ghosh to enter &TV's Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai

The much talked about daily on &TV, Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai has been strumming a beautiful musical note among all.

The House of Originals' project will now see a new entry who will take the drama quotient higher.

Talented and beautiful Reshmi Ghosh, last seen in Sasural Simar Ka has been signed in to play a strong Bengali character.

Shared a source, "Reshmi will play Protima Bose, the Managing Director of the music company that will sign Kalyani (Amrita Rao) and Ketki (Aditi Vasudev). With the show taking a six months leap, the sisters' new journey will begin from here."

Reshmi's character will be a negative one and a strong entrepreneur who will work on her own terms. She will don a glamourous Indian look and would be looked upon by all in the music industry. She will also reportedly have a past connection with Kalyani and Ketki and thus try to create a rift between them.

When we called the actress, she confirmed the news and added that she is starting shoot from today.

Producer Nivedita Basu on her part added, "I am really excited to work with Reshmi after a long time. She will play a glam vamp and would add a lot of masala to the tale. The tug of war and the fight will now completely revolve around music and viewers can expect a lot of entertainment."

We tried reaching the channel representative but could not connect with them.

(With inputs from Sana Farzeen)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LostGirl02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope her entry was pre planned.I hope it is not a new addition to attract the trp aunties.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
too many negative character to create problem between two sister. will this character entry will be the exit of vikrant🤔