Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Is this "my" cup of tea?

Adarsh, tum iss waqt yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Tum ne uss din ice-cream treat ke liye bulaya tha, aur mein aa nahi paaya. Toh socha aaj chalte hai.

Lekin abhi toh raat ki 1:00 AM baj chuki hai. Ab kaise jaayange? Aur tum mere ghar ke andar aaye kaise?

Tum ne hi toh khola darwaaza, dil ka darwaaza

Swadheenta woke up with a start. She was sweating, and her heart was beating out of her chest. Pillayarappa, yeh kya tha? Yeh Adarsh mere sapnon mein kyon aa raha hai? On my God, abhi toh sirf 1 hi baja hai. Meri toh poori neend udd gayi. Shit. So jaa Swadheenta, so jaa. Abhi bhi case pe kaam baaki hai.

Swadheeta woke up a little late than normal that morning. She had found it hard to go back to sleep. When she came down after freshening up, she found that there was a lot of hustle bustle in the house. Maami had a lot of things going on, and Swadheenta went in to help her.

Maami, koi aa raha hai kya?

Haan, tere maamu ne kal college mein kisi ko invite kiya hai breakfast pe.

Acha, toh kya ban raha hai?

Maine parantas bana diye hai. Tum idli wada sambar banane mein help kardo? Mere waale tere type ache kabhi nahi bante. 

No problem maami. Abhi bana deti hu.

Aaj hi yeh dood waala bhi nahi aaya. Pata nahi inn logon ka kya kare.

Maami cribbed to herself as she finished all her chores. She then left Swadheenta in the kitchen and went to take a quick shower. Maamu sat with his paper in his room as Swadheenta finished making the idli's and wada's along with some sambar. Maami had just stepped out from the shower when the door bell rang.

Swadheenta, lagta hai dood waala aaya hai. Dood le le please.

Teek hai maami

She opened the door while looking back into the kitchen to check on the boiling sambar and held out the milk can. Do litre de do bhaiya? Aur aaj itna late kyon ho aap?

Kya? Dood? Bhaiya? Mein dood nahi laaya. Flowers hai, aur kuch sweets. Manage kar lo na, please?

She was shocked to see Adarsh at the door. She suddenly remembered her dream from last night and wondered what was happening to her. As an instinctive reaction, she slammed the door in his face. She stood against the door muttering a mujhe yeh dood wala Adarsh ki tarah kyon dikh raha hai? Mujhe yeh ho kya raha hai pillayarappa?

Oh hello Ms. Confusion, mujhe sab sunayi de raha hai. Darwaza khologi abhi?

At the same time maamu walked in to the living room. Swadheenta, kaun hai darwaze pe? Khola kyon nahi ab tak?

Unwillingly she opened the door again. This time maamu welcomed Adarsh inside.

Adarsh, please come. Hum aap ka hi wait kar rahe the.

Adarsh whispered to Swadheenta who was standing next to him - Jaisa welcome mila hai, lag toh nahi raha ki mera wait ho raha tha. Swadheenta was frustrated with herself about her actions and decided to ignore him completely. She walked away leaving the 2 men to talk. 

Maami walked in as soon as she realized that Adarsh had arrived. Adarsh politely greeted her and handed over a bouquet of fresh flowers for her. He also had some sweets that he had picked up for the entire family. 

Swadheenta served tea to all of them just as Asad walked in to the room. Adarsh and Asad greeted each other. Asad then started teasing Swadheenta with gestures of his eyes. Swadheenta who was already flustered started coloring even more with Asad's teasing. 

After they had enjoyed a sumptuous breakfast, Maamu looked at Adarsh and asked casually - So, I know that Swadheenta and you had lunch together some time ago, and that your mom intended for it to be more than just a mere lunch. Have you guys thought any further about it?

Swadheenta and Adarsh were unprepared for this talk, and suddenly felt uncomfortable. While they looked everywhere but at each other or maamu, trying to find an acceptable response to Maamu's question, maamu was quick to add

Please, aap dono uncomfortable mat feel karo. There is absolutely no pressure. Mein koi decision nahi maang raha tum dono se. Bas, ek baat bolni thi jo mujhe lagta hai ki tum dono ko jaan lena chahiye. Adarsh, when Suhasini ji called and sought my permission for that lunch, I didn't have any reason to deny permission. Barring a genetic connection, baaki har tarah se Swadheenta meri bhi beti hai. Aur uski khushi mein hi hamari khushi hai. Uss meeting ke baad mujhe laga ki Swadheenta had gotten very comfortable with you. Ab yeh sirf dosti hai ya kuch aur, yeh toh mujhe nahi pata. We will all wait for your verdict. But mujhe laga ki yeh baat mujhe Ramakrishnan ji ko batani chahiye. Afterall, they are your parents Swadheenta. Toh parso shaam ko maine unhe phone kiya tha. Lekin iss se pehle ki mein kuch bolta, unhone mujhe bataya ki woh hamesha se chahte te ki tum ek dancer bano aur unki academy chalao. Jab tumne woh nahi kiya, toh unhone soch liya ke woh tumhari shaadi apne best student se karwayenge.

Kya? Lekin maamu, mein woh Jeevan ko pasand bhi nahi karti. We don't have anything in common.

Mein jaanta hu Swadheenta, he has not checked this with you. Lekin he is confident that you will marry Jeevan, aur tum unhe mana nahi karogi. Promise kiya tha tumne... Isi liye keh raha hu, ki tum dono soch lo ki tum donon ko kya karna hai iss baare mein. Because...

Swadheenta and Adarsh echoed maamu because - because? because?

3 weeks mein jon barathanatyam dance festival ho raha hai Delhi mein, usme Jeevan participate kar raha hai from appa's academy. Jis din competition hai, usi raat ko woh tumhari aur Jeevan ki sagai karwana chahte hai. You have 3 weeks time to decide what you want!

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 8 years ago
Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Oooh! So Swadheenta is already dreaming about Adarsh? Fab! 😆 Okay, the beginning of this update was hilarious! Bechare Adarsh ko doodhwala bana diya! 🤣

Maamu has put Adarsh and Swadheenta in a spot, but I am also sure that this situation will give them the push that they need to move things ahead between them, considering the fact that both of them have been taking this at a snail pace. Now I'm wondering what you have planned for us ahead. How are these two figure things out between themselves? It will be interesting to see.

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Oooh! So Swadheenta is already dreaming about Adarsh? Fab! 😆 Okay, the beginning of this update was hilarious! Bechare Adarsh ko doodhwala bana diya! 🤣

Maamu has put Adarsh and Swadheenta in a spot, but I am also sure that this situation will give them the push that they need to move things ahead between them, considering the fact that both of them have been taking this at a snail pace. Now I'm wondering what you have planned for us ahead. How are these two figure things out between themselves? It will be interesting to see.

Thatz the problem Sarcy 😆.. I havent planned anything, I will also have to wait for them to tell me what they want to do ðŸ˜‰
olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update.Freedom is getting dreams of Adarsh ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†...

I just have one request please donot add too much of Jeevan data here.😊...
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail

Originally posted by: olsen_124

Lovely update.Freedom is getting dreams of Adarsh ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†...

I just have one request please donot add too much of Jeevan data here.😊...

Lol. Ok. I haven't thought about it yet. He may show up in some episodes but wont have too many dialogues. I will make him dumb or something... ðŸ˜†
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail

Thank you
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rofl
doodh wala bhaiya!!!!
hillarious

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushfiza

rofl

doodh wala bhaiya!!!!
hillarious

😆
Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Jus' checking - Is this going to have an update today?
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Jus' checking - Is this going to have an update today?

Hey, sorry. I forgot I didn't update yesterday. These terrorists I tell you ðŸ˜†

I have started running a little low on time. Couldn't write yesterday at all. I will share an update today. Coming up in a bit